Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 553
  1. #151  
    Life is for Living JM-SP2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    There There
    Posts
    630
    My Country: Peru
    Fav Album : AROBTTH
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 7

    0 Not allowed!
    yep. wait is all we can do now. Btw, is crazy to think they wouldn't include Mexico in a Latin American Tour. Along with Brazil and Argentina, they're always a MUST for every band that tours around here.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. Sponsored Links
  3. #152  
    righteously wicked Haruka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    1,378
    My Country: Brazil
    Fav Album : VLVODAAHF
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 25

    0 Not allowed!
    quoting myself here: Argentina, Brazil and Chile are the 'ABC' of South America for touring, and Mexico had always come along, like a second act.

    and the profits that they get are, I belive, as much or bigger than a normal leg. the tickets price are so high, we're used to pay 150-300 (in brazilian real), when in U.S. it's like 60 dollars
    (that was a small resume of the spanish coments )

    if Coldplay really decides 'no' to a Latin American leg, it would be very bold, considering financial aspects. but I understand that these guys need a break, after 101 concerts.
    http://bit.ly/TzJPCG

    other bands I've seen live:
    Bat For Lashes, Hot Chip and Mika (2010) || Maroon 5, Snow Patrow and U2 (2011) ||
    Lady Gaga, The Darkness and The Ting Tings (2012) ||
    Florence and the Machine (2013) || Imagine Dragons and Phoenix(2014) ||
    Muse (2011,2013,2014) || Red Hot Chili Peppers (2011, 2013)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #153  
    Sepehr sepehr7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    IRAN
    Posts
    85

    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    0 Not allowed!
    Goood for you guys !
    I Simply Love Coldplay !

    i see myself one day in front row in a gig ....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #154  
    Thank you Phill! SarahSchimidt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    front row, right in the left... :winck:
    Posts
    2,149

    Fav Album : AROBTTH
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

    0 Not allowed!
    They did 101 concerts on this tour, but they did so much more on the VLV Tour and still came here...
    And if the march concerts that Chris told Yuri about are still happening they have to release the info until the end of this month,then the tickets would start selling november/december.
    3 months is the minimun amount of time for "the selling", right?

    I'm going crazy overthinking this
    03.02.10 - Murumbi - Sao Paulo
    10.01.11 - Rock in Rio - Rio de Janeiro

    "Coldplay: the people's band for whom notions of rock'n roll or indie 'cool' no longer apply." - Q

    Tumblr

    Last.fm
    Twitter
    Viva la Coldplay
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #155  
    In my Place Juanma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Uruguay
    Posts
    7,524

    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WeddingDom;5430909
    So come over, just be patient and don't worry...


    True.
    I realized the they didn't tour in Asia either.
    Oh coldplay come on!!!
    • COLDPLAY LIVE BUENOS AIRES 26 FEB 2010

    • COLDPLAY LIVE RIO DE JANEIRO 28 FEB 2010

    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #156  
    Coldplayer edward_kingdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    823

    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    0 Not allowed!
    Who was the one that started the Rumour that they're not coming???? OF COURSE THEY'RE COMING!!!

    I dont know why some of you are taking Debs posts as if she is saying that there won't be any tour... She is just saying that those dates are wrong... Why? because they were posted in an official page (VEVO), and in that way, somehow, she felt that she had to advise us that this information is false... Probably because the dates are wrong, or probably because not all of those countries will have them...

    I would LOVE if they visit all LatinAmerica... but to be honest, if they tour here, the 3 countries that will be Sold Out FOR SURE are Brasil, Mexico and Argentina... So... think about it twice .... They ARE COMING, unless Chris lies, because he said the same twice, first to a Brazilian guy and then to a Mexican girl when they met him in Europe in a different time. The Mexican girl Tweeted about it, and she's with Chris in pictures, Chris also mentioned the dates (February/March) so, let's just wait
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #157  
    Baby blue. getithom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    3,288

    Fav Album : X&Y
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 59

    0 Not allowed!
    ^ I understand your enthusiasm, but, please lay off the THEY MUST COME posts.

    EDIT: This came off dickish. Sorry.
    Imagine how is touch the sky.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #158  
    Coldplayer edward_kingdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    823

    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DundahMifflin;5431905
    ^ I understand your enthusiasm, but, please lay off the THEY MUST COME posts. It's kind of spamming.




    Sorry, but I do not consider I'm spamming. I just saw the way the topic was directed and thought that there's no reason people should feel bad/disappointed/and such.... so that's why I posted back again.

    And it's not because of my enthusiasm that I post this... it's because for me it's kind of Logic (hope I'm right). They've always toured Latinamerica in the end, since the 2003 tour... So, now that they have grown so huge why they wouldnt, and they (Coldplay themselves) already told people they're coming, I dont see any reason they're not.

    But I will wait for the official information anyways. Thanks.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #159  
    Travis81 Travis81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    90

    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by edward_kingdom;5431899
    Who was the one that started the Rumour that they're not coming???? OF COURSE THEY'RE COMING!!!

    I dont know why some of you are taking Debs posts as if she is saying that there won't be any tour... She is just saying that those dates are wrong... Why? because they were posted in an official page (VEVO), and in that way, somehow, she felt that she had to advise us that this information is false... Probably because the dates are wrong, or probably because not all of those countries will have them...

    I would LOVE if they visit all LatinAmerica... but to be honest, if they tour here, the 3 countries that will be Sold Out FOR SURE are Brasil, Mexico and Argentina... So... think about it twice .... They ARE COMING, unless Chris lies, because he said the same twice, first to a Brazilian guy and then to a Mexican girl when they met him in Europe in a different time. The Mexican girl Tweeted about it, and she's with Chris in pictures, Chris also mentioned the dates (February/March) so, let's just wait



    Hey soryy, here Hi , Hello, first we're taking serious because Debs Wild is like his public relation or the one who manage the Oracle and second Mexico is in north Amrica and in Chile,yep the small country who doesnt like to much jalapeños, we sold out tickets more than other countries and we pay the highest tickets from the continent,so dont take anything for granted and sorry I didnt see mexico on the schedule, but I'm not in Mexico so I cannot talk about what happen there.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #160  
    Coldplayer fakfak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,084

    Fav Album : AROBTTH
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by edward_kingdom;5431899
    Who was the one that started the Rumour that they're not coming???? OF COURSE THEY'RE COMING!!!

    I dont know why some of you are taking Debs posts as if she is saying that there won't be any tour... She is just saying that those dates are wrong... Why? because they were posted in an official page (VEVO), and in that way, somehow, she felt that she had to advise us that this information is false... Probably because the dates are wrong, or probably because not all of those countries will have them...

    I would LOVE if they visit all LatinAmerica... but to be honest, if they tour here, the 3 countries that will be Sold Out FOR SURE are Brasil, Mexico and Argentina... So... think about it twice .... They ARE COMING, unless Chris lies, because he said the same twice, first to a Brazilian guy and then to a Mexican girl when they met him in Europe in a different time. The Mexican girl Tweeted about it, and she's with Chris in pictures, Chris also mentioned the dates (February/March) so, let's just wait




    You do realize that tentative plans can be made and then fall through, yes? Unless and until there's actually official confirmation, it's all still rumors and hearsay.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #161  
    Coldplayer fakfak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,084

    Fav Album : AROBTTH
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Haruka;5430942
    quoting myself here: Argentina, Brazil and Chile are the 'ABC' of South America for touring, and Mexico had always come along, like a second act.

    and the profits that they get are, I belive, as much or bigger than a normal leg. the tickets price are so high, we're used to pay 150-300 (in brazilian real), when in U.S. it's like 60 dollars
    (that was a small resume of the spanish coments )

    if Coldplay really decides 'no' to a Latin American leg, it would be very bold, considering financial aspects. but I understand that these guys need a break, after 101 concerts.



    Actually, South America still isn't considered a real profit center in the touring industry. Although tickets are often expensive in the local currency, you have to factor in the exchange rate of the local money, to US $ or GPB or whatever. It's also far more expensive to freight all the gear to South America and then from county to country within (this also applies to some other regions like Australia.) and I've heard from people I know who work with tours that it's a lot harder to rent any backline equipment there, so most everything needs to be freighted. South America is an emerging market for live concerts, and in 10 or so years could well turn out to be an important region for touring, but honestly (and I don't mean this as offense to you guys who are from there. ), it's just not there yet.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #162  
    Travis81 Travis81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    90

    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    0 Not allowed!
    No news, so still we have to wait for more days
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #163  
    In my Place Juanma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Uruguay
    Posts
    7,524

    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3

    0 Not allowed!
    • COLDPLAY LIVE BUENOS AIRES 26 FEB 2010

    • COLDPLAY LIVE RIO DE JANEIRO 28 FEB 2010

    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #164  
    Rafael Prospector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil
    Posts
    3,327
    My Country: Brazil
    Fav Album : VLVODAAHF
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 17

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by fakfak;5433163
    Actually, South America still isn't considered a real profit center in the touring industry. Although tickets are often expensive in the local currency, you have to factor in the exchange rate of the local money, to US $ or GPB or whatever. It's also far more expensive to freight all the gear to South America and then from county to country within (this also applies to some other regions like Australia.) and I've heard from people I know who work with tours that it's a lot harder to rent any backline equipment there, so most everything needs to be freighted. South America is an emerging market for live concerts, and in 10 or so years could well turn out to be an important region for touring, but honestly (and I don't mean this as offense to you guys who are from there. ), it's just not there yet.


    Yeah, but we are getting there, since 2010 we're having loads of big international acts coming. Lady Gaga and Madonna are next this year, this wasn't common 10 years ago...



    If you have time, please listen to my music at SoundCloud.com/FaelDuarte
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #165  
    Travis81 Travis81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    90

    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    0 Not allowed!
    One thing, Did you know that your country is asking loans, yes loans to our country because USA have some cash problem??? My country is from latin america,the problem is not the money the problem is money is not divided fairly among the people, and we can pay this concerts, that's why we fight and complaint why not all the band visit us. And we are having more nd more concerts since small band start to believe we are a good market, the problem in some countries are the producer, but for the rest, people, money,fans, we more then USA I dare to say.No offence but from your point of view is a little small your perspective.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Tags for this Thread

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •