Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Chat posts
    ^^ahaha, sure ahh, i already have a ticket for saturday. looking for one on sunday

Chat posts
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Connor!42!;5305514
    ^^ no worries. Definitely know what you mean, i'm sure someone would take you up on that great offer. Still not sure whether i should get the gold tickets but i know what you mean, no pressure. Only at a last resort if absolutely no one you know wants them I'll let you know anyway if i decide to purchase a ticket

Sounds good, Connor.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by eldanneo
    Can i be your friends as well 'givelovesolong' & 'Connor!42!'? (in the most not creepy way possible!) I also freaked out and bought two GA Gold tickets for Saturday and I'm heading over from Perth but don't regret it for a second hahaha. I've discussed it with one of my mates and he should be heading over with me but he's got a lot on his plate at the moment and i understand if he pulls out. Other than him i've got one other friend keen, then I'm going solo after them!

Absolutely, eldanneo. Unfortunately, I'm seated for the first night, but if you're around for the second night and all three of us are solo, being concert buddies would be sweet.

"Be a cartoon heart..."

Coldplayer
    Chat posts
    I've got Oval A for this night. It will be the first gig I've ever been to in a stadium - fitting that it is for my favourite band! Looking forward to sharing the night with you all.

x

Chat posts
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by givelovesolong;5305719
    Sounds good, Connor.

Absolutely, eldanneo. Unfortunately, I'm seated for the first night, but if you're around for the second night and all three of us are solo, being concert buddies would be sweet.

Hahaha, a part of me almost wants to go solo now just so we can do that! My friend would've come no question but she just got back from Melbourne so it's not ideal for her and my friend who said would come with me isn't that big a Coldplay and I'd rather share it with someone who is, especially since i'll be lining up hours in advance!

Chat posts
    I just found an eBay listing for an Oval A ticket on the 18th for $155. The buyer has 100% positive feedback with 106 reviews. I'm really scared to be ripped off but it seems legit. As in the description isn't your usual "BUY NOW!!!" but it's more personal. Plus the persons bought/sold a variety of things on ebay, not just tickets....what do you think? take the risk?

Chat posts
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Connor!42!;5306142
    I just found an eBay listing for an Oval A ticket on the 18th for $155. The buyer has 100% positive feedback with 106 reviews. I'm really scared to be ripped off but it seems legit. As in the description isn't your usual "BUY NOW!!!" but it's more personal. Plus the persons bought/sold a variety of things on ebay, not just tickets....what do you think? take the risk?

I've never been all that keen on eBay, even though I know many sales, if most are legit. And gotta say, you're probably not going to come across anything better on eBay! Hahaha, what sticks out to me is that it's for $155 and not a ridiculous price which is a positive I would think. I think ask him about it, but he's also probably your best bet

Chat posts
    ^^aha, yes, i've been messaging him and well, trying to sweet talk him It's an auction though and it has 4 days left. I've put a bid down for $155 so hopefully no one else sees the listing in the next few days

Chrissy Bear <3 4evz Chloe_Martin's Avatar
    Chat posts
    I was going to go on the 18th as well but I had no one to go with
    Christopher's little princess
    The king of our land always comes out with the wise words of wisdom (chrissy bear)
    AND IT WAS ALL YELLOW
    LIGHTS GO OUT AND I CAN'T BE SAVED
    AND I WILL TRY TO FIX YOU
    I USED TO RULE THE WORLD
    BEST DAY EVER!!! Sunday 15th March2009, 7:15pm, Acer Arena Door 11 Section 11 Row H Seat 235

Buckin' Love will never fade

Chat posts
    aha, you should just go by yourself there's nothing wrong with that.

Chrissy Bear <3 4evz Chloe_Martin's Avatar
    Chat posts
    I can't I'm 15 I would rather go with someone
    Christopher's little princess
    The king of our land always comes out with the wise words of wisdom (chrissy bear)
    AND IT WAS ALL YELLOW
    LIGHTS GO OUT AND I CAN'T BE SAVED
    AND I WILL TRY TO FIX YOU
    I USED TO RULE THE WORLD
    BEST DAY EVER!!! Sunday 15th March2009, 7:15pm, Acer Arena Door 11 Section 11 Row H Seat 235

Buckin' Love will never fade

Coldplayer
    Chat posts
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lynchy13;5305445
    Managed to secure 5 Oval A Standing for the Saturday night!!!

Now I hear there is a show on Sunday though.. would have preferred to know that earlier... Sunday actually suits me better! Swapzies anyone? Oval A Saturday for Oval A Sunday?

im up for swapsies!!!!!!!!!! I have 2 OVAL A for Sunday, but I really would prefer to go to the Saturday show ><

Also for anyone else looking for tickets, I have 3 gold reserves for Saturday that I bought before I managed to get OVAL A tickets for Sunday, so if anyone is interested, just lemme know

I vote we organise a way for everyone in this forum looking for coldplay concert buddies to all go together!! it would be hectic!!

Chat posts
    I have 2 GA Area 1 tickets for Coldplay in Sydney on November 17th but desperately need 18th tickets instead as I have double booked concerts on the Saturday night! Please contact me if you are interested in swapping.

Please help!!
    Coldplay History:

11/7/05 Verona, Italy
    1/7/06 Melbourne, Australia
    3/3/09 Melbourne, Australia
    4/3/09 Melbourne, Australia

Chat posts
    OH! Just what I need!!

I double booked concerts! Seeing Radiohead in Melbourne on the 17th and bought GA Area 1 for Sydney on the Saturday?

Are you still up for swapping?
    Coldplay History:

11/7/05 Verona, Italy
    1/7/06 Melbourne, Australia
    3/3/09 Melbourne, Australia
    4/3/09 Melbourne, Australia

Coldplayer
    Chat posts
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by GLOWING;5307878
    im up for swapsies!!!!!!!!!! I have 2 OVAL A for Sunday, but I really would prefer to go to the Saturday show ><

Also for anyone else looking for tickets, I have 3 gold reserves for Saturday that I bought before I managed to get OVAL A tickets for Sunday, so if anyone is interested, just lemme know

I vote we organise a way for everyone in this forum looking for coldplay concert buddies to all go together!! it would be hectic!!

Sounds good RE: swapping! I sent you a private message

Chat posts
    ah, didn't win the eBay auction Still on the lookout for 1 Oval A ticket for Sydney the 18th

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast