Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!
    Don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet but yeah the viva era was a lot more exciting with all the roadie #42 videos and blogs im hoping.. HOPING! they do that when the actual tour begins but as of right now this era is pree boring
    Coldplay Live in Vancouver JUNE 20th 2009, April 20th & 21st 2012 = BEST NIGHTS OF MY LIFE..
    Please follow me on Instagram @_whoisdarren
    Follow me on Twitter @Darren_Baptiste

Fav Album : AROBTTH
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by VIVA.42;5276012
    Don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet but yeah the viva era was a lot more exciting with all the roadie #42 videos and blogs im hoping.. HOPING! they do that when the actual tour begins but as of right now this era is pree boring

There were R42 entries during the period of time last year when the band were doing appearences/promotion. They can't blog when nothing's going on. We'll probably get plenty of updates once there's something to actually update people on.

33 Technicolor Boulevard, The Little Apple

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah it's been a bit dull lately, but with the break they took after Christmas and prep for the tour they probably haven't had much extra time. Be patient people, this era isn't even a year old yet.
    Every Road is a ray of light

Fav Album : X&Y
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by InvaderXyl42;5276450
    Yeah it's been a bit dull lately, but with the break they took after Christmas and prep for the tour they probably haven't had much extra time. Be patient people, this era isn't even a year old yet.

Yeah. I at least actually listen to Christmas Lights since the era began. I also don't listen to MX too much but there are those moments every day where playing it seems appropriate. My only hope is for something to happen, I'm patient for what Coldplay still hasn't given us and I hope it's gosh darn good.
    (BTW, idk why but I'm anticipating a very dark song as a future b-side in this era, a meaner song than Major Minus )

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!
    I think you are right. I never been so uninterested in coldplay! i still love them lots, but i just feel that mylo xyloto was not close to a good album for them, even though i do like all the songs on it! It was a big mistake that we knew most of the songs before the release. we where all so exited for it, like over a year before it came out. we needed to have never heard the songs before they came out.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234