Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Fav Album : AROBTTH
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah, I guess you were at least as surprised as I was. After Emili Sandé (what was a great support if you ask me) I didn't expect a support like this. It's just a little negative point. But I bought the ticket to see Coldplay live anyway, with or without support acts. Can't wait btw. They're so amazing live.
    "Look at earth from outer space
    Everyone must find a place
    Give me time and give me space
    Give me real, don't give me fake"

2. Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!
    Same here, can't wait!

Fav Album : VLVODAAHF
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 4

0 Not allowed!
    Rita Ora On Coldplay Support Slots: "It's Such A Huge Opportunity"
    The 'R.I.P.' star promises to put on a big show when she joins the band on the road this summer.

Rita Ora has said it feels like a "huge opportunity" to be supporting Coldplay on their upcoming UK tour.

The 'R.I.P.' singer, who is currently at number one on the Vodafone Big Top 40, said she couldn't wait to join the band at select dates this summer.

She told Capital FM: "First I'm thinking how am I going to play at all those arenas because they're huge. I'm so excited. I'm happy to even be a part of it."

Rita said that she was looking forward to making an impression on Coldplay's fans, adding: "It's such a huge, huge opportunity. I'm going to have so much fun with it and definitely put a show on."

The European lego of Coldplay's world tour will also see them supported by the likes of Charli XCX, Robyn and Marina and the Diamonds.

link
    Luctor et Emergo/not swallowed in the sea

Rotterdam 03-10-08 Nijmegen 09-09-09 Landgraaf 11-06-11 Arras 03-07-11 London 09-12-11 London 10-12-11 Rotterdam 17-12-11 London 01-06-12
    London 02-06-12 London 04-06-12 Detroit 01-08-12 The Hague 06-09-12 London 19-12-13 Cologne 25-04-14 London 01-07-14 London 02-07-14

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!
    Is there any news on Marina and the Diamonds making her support slots in the UK? I read she'd been put on medical rest until the end of May, which cuts into her time. Haven't seen anything since to confirm or deny.
    Exeter City are... pretty awesome
    Currently playing....Skyrim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12