Results 1 to 6 of 6
04-02-2012, 08:29 AM #1
Charlie Brown Music Video - ver with the story
Firstly the original video is to fast - 1-2 sec per cut and all shots are to close (very close to close-medium - why no wider ? and a little longer ?). The story... ehhh. there is no story in it. He stoles the car. She already knows him. They know where they meet. Go to show. Kiss on the couch. Paint the car. Fire a flare. Boring!
I should/could be like:
- he is stoling a car
- she is on the street, looking for sth, somekind of borred or lonely
- he is somewhat poor, has hard life but he likes it, happy with that, gets a lot of excitment, adrenaline from action he is involved in everyday
- she is rather rich (great job or rich parents), (she is well-dressed as opposed to him) but has no boyfriend - you know, she's a little lonely
- he gets with stolen car to some place 'where the lost boys meet'
- she finds out a show/party in some club she gets in and in time gets involved in music
- police track the guy, a chase starts
- she gets borred because she does not meet/see anyone special she starting to leave the club
- he crash the car, now by foot, running from police - they are close
- and now in some side-street behind the cub he almost runing at her, both fal in love and:
a) stares at each other want to kiss but we hear police steps shouts - he runs away
b) police gets him - she wittnes that
c) they kiss, police gets both, but in the end - shot on the back seat of police car - they happy because they finaly meet and they dont worry/carre what will happen now
This way we will get a story of two persons, not connected stories, contrast beetween their lifestyles, different ways to get by (go steal a car, get to club). Bands performance in that club would be on second plan of the main story. Hows about it ? Woud you add/rem or change sth in that storyline ?...try to get by.
When a boy meets a girl he starts listening to Coldplay !
- has no influence
- on advertisings
- that are displayed by
- Google Adsense
04-02-2012, 11:03 AM #2