The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use
You can :
You can :
- Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
- Format the chats : once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
- Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
- Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
- Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
Results 1 to 4 of 4
#1 [17-Feb-2012] Coldplay @ Sunrise, Sydney, Australia [CANCELLED]
- Join Date
- Oct 2002
Thumbs Up Received: 7
01-02-2012, 11:16 AM
Coldplay Coming To Australia In February
Coldplay have announced two Australian dates as apart of a promotional tour in Sydney on Thursday 16th February and Friday 17th February. They will be coming over direct from a performance live at the 54th Annual Grammy Awards on Sunday 12th February.
Fans will have the opportunity to see Coldplay at these two exclusive, “money-can’t-buy” events. The first is a Mobile Live Set With Coldplay on Thursday 16th February, where an audience of 30 competition winners will get up close and personal with the band while they play live on 2Day FM.
Selected winners will also receive a Huawei mobile to record their experience and share with their friends via social networking on the day. The show will also be streamed live on the Huawei Mobile Facebook or on 2Day FM’s website.
They will also be appearing on Sunrise on the 17th February, which means fans will get to see them live and in person at Seven studios at Martin Place, and of course it will also be broadcast on Seven Sunrise.
For a chance to win tickets go to http://www.facebook.com/huaweimobile.
Promoter Michael Gudinski let slip news of the upcoming tour when speaking with Triple M Melbourne’s Eddie McGuire the other morning. Whether or not this promotional visit will be the rumoured “Australian tour” that was spoken about is not known.
Coldplay were last in Australia for the Splendour In The Grass Festival in July 2011, where the band flew over just for a one-off show.
thank for finding this Tash