Given: 0

0 Not allowed!
    Haha, the jet lag is hitting Chris pretty hard . Why would climb that thing
    I was armed with a spraycan soul on:
    09.09.2009: Coldplay @ Goffertpark Nijmegen; The Netherlands
    02.07.2011: Coldplay @ Rock Werchter; Belgium

17.12.2011: Coldplay @ Ahoy Rotterdam; The Netherlands
    06.09.2012: Coldplay @ Malieveld The Hague; The Netherlands

'Oh Oh Den Haag, it's really great for us to be here. We can't wait till our band can come and play in Den Haag again!'
    Chris Martin on the melody of the Dutch song 'Oh Oh Den Haag' on the Malieveld, The Hague. (06.09.2012).

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 4

0 Not allowed!
    Lol, Paradise

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!
    I was watching my videos I shot (trying to upload at least one tonight - hotel wi-fi not being cooperative) and some of the screams in the audience are more like "there's an axe murder in the audience!" rather than "I love Coldplay!"...

Blood curdling screams + concert is a weird combination. But weird kind of describes the night overall. I was standing next to Dianne, and concur with her review.

And... hi Jimmy!

Jason

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Okay, waaaay tired (5 am now)... here is my follow-up article to last night's on the Club Nokia gig:

Jimmy Kimmel Live! Concert Photojournal: Review of Coldplay Outdoor-Mini Concert Block Party in Hollywood on 2/9/2012

I am still uploading the second of the two full videos I shot (the other being Viva la Vida)...

Pics for this show don't compare to my other one, as I was limited to my iPhone, which is a terrible camera for concerts.

Coldplay brought it, as they always do, but Chris seemed a bit more under the weather tonight than at Club Nokia - hope he takes care of himself! I think his inner Tarzan came out to try to compensate (full video below)...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp5Pz1koRK8"]Coldplay's 'Every Teardrop is a Waterfall' at Jimmy Kimmel Live 02/09/12 - YouTube[/ame]

Cue blood curdling screams beginning at 0:48... seriously, what the hell? What a strange, strange crowd...

Sorry, I haven't slept for three days... That's all I've got now. It was like a Coldplay convention in Los Angeles all week!

Jason

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 119

0 Not allowed!
    ^Thank you so much for this video, and the pics

The "aaaaaa aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa" scream made me laugh so hard

And Chris looks like a kid on a playground
    To me, his Tarzan moment has one explanation: MEDS!
    I hope he gets better soon, and I'm really looking forward to watching the Grammys!
    A very dazzled Coldplay fan

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Love it!! Thanks for sharing!!

Loved it all pics, climbing, & I LOVE COLDPLAY!!

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Here's my other video...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFHJPGwZg5g"]Coldplay's 'Viva La Vida' at Jimmy Kimmel Live 02/09/12 - YouTube[/ame]

Jason

Coldplayer

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Excuse me for being really confused XD but how exactly did he mess up on Paradise?
    God.. It seems like everything Chris sings.. is how its ment to be!

Standing next to Will at KROQ, Los Angeles

Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jason-DeBord;5215233
    Here's my other video...

Coldplay's 'Viva La Vida' at Jimmy Kimmel Live 02/09/12 - YouTube

Jason

Oh no you didn't just post that...can you please edit the sound on that? My awful off-key singing? Um. Mortifying.

Dianne
    08/20/05 Irvine 2/06/06 Anaheim 7/14/08 Inglewood 11/25/08 Anaheim 7/18/09 Carson 07/19/09 Irvine 8/3/11 UCLA 9/15/11 ACL Taping 9/16/11 ACL Festival
    10/17/11 the ellen show taping 10/18/11 KROQ studio, LA 2/8/12 Club Nokia
    2/9/12
    Jimmy Kimmel 4/28/12 San Jose 5/1/12 Hollywood Bowl 5/2/12 Hollywood Bowl 5/3/12 American Idol 5/4/12 Hollywood Bowl 5/5/12 Irvine 6/28/12 Tampa 6/29/12 Miami
    12/30/12 Brooklyn
    3/22/14 Sony Studios 3/23/14 Sony Studios

Standing next to Will at KROQ, Los Angeles

Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jason-DeBord;5215105
    Okay, waaaay tired (5 am now)... here is my follow-up article to last night's on the Club Nokia gig:

Jimmy Kimmel Live! Concert Photojournal: Review of Coldplay Outdoor-Mini Concert Block Party in Hollywood on 2/9/2012

I am still uploading the second of the two full videos I shot (the other being Viva la Vida)...

Pics for this show don't compare to my other one, as I was limited to my iPhone, which is a terrible camera for concerts.

Coldplay brought it, as they always do, but Chris seemed a bit more under the weather tonight than at Club Nokia - hope he takes care of himself! I think his inner Tarzan came out to try to compensate (full video below)...

Coldplay's 'Every Teardrop is a Waterfall' at Jimmy Kimmel Live 02/09/12 - YouTube

Cue blood curdling screams beginning at 0:48... seriously, what the hell? What a strange, strange crowd...

Sorry, I haven't slept for three days... That's all I've got now. It was like a Coldplay convention in Los Angeles all week!

Jason

Crazy rude pushy lady in front of me was screamy lady too.

Great video Jason. I couldn't video any of it because crazy lady had her camera in my face the whole time

Dianne
    08/20/05 Irvine 2/06/06 Anaheim 7/14/08 Inglewood 11/25/08 Anaheim 7/18/09 Carson 07/19/09 Irvine 8/3/11 UCLA 9/15/11 ACL Taping 9/16/11 ACL Festival
    10/17/11 the ellen show taping 10/18/11 KROQ studio, LA 2/8/12 Club Nokia
    2/9/12
    Jimmy Kimmel 4/28/12 San Jose 5/1/12 Hollywood Bowl 5/2/12 Hollywood Bowl 5/3/12 American Idol 5/4/12 Hollywood Bowl 5/5/12 Irvine 6/28/12 Tampa 6/29/12 Miami
    12/30/12 Brooklyn
    3/22/14 Sony Studios 3/23/14 Sony Studios

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LFDianne;5215255
    Oh no you didn't just post that...can you please edit the sound on that? My awful off-key singing? Um. Mortifying.

To quote the immortal John McClane... "welcome to the party, pal!"

Jason

My Country: France
    Fav Album : AROBTTH
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!
    thank you Jason for the videos

Paris - Rio de Janeiro - São Paulo - London Boat Trip - Pinkpop Landgraaf - Rock Werchter - Main Square Arras - Optimus Alive Lisbon - Oxegen Ireland - iTunes Festival London - Paris - Paris - London - Paris - Berlin - Zurich - Copenhagen - Stockholm - Paris - Hannover - Paris - London
    Thanks A-man! 19/12/10 - 20/12/10 - 09/06/11

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LFDianne;5215042
    Finally back home after a wonderful time at dinner after JK with some really cool coldplayers. It was great to see the boys for the 2nd night in a row, and they were awesome as always, even with Chris's fuck-up, and having to restart...but we are used to that. I don't know, but I am feeling just meh about it. It was probably the crowd - very pushy and rude, at least those around us, which kind of put a bit of a damper on it, imo. We had KROQ priority tickets, love KROQ's staff, spoke with one guy for a bit who was at the Breakfast and another show I'd been to. Lining up was fine, we arrived about 2:30, met up with some friends, and we were maybe 7th in line. There were 2 priority lines, we were in the much smaller "friends and family" line (even though it was almost all KROQ winners) and the regular priority line was much much longer and across the street. The General ticket holders were on the other block on the other side of the building. The stage was set up in the back parking lot. So after waiting a few hours, we get the full wand and pat-down for security. NO cameras except phones, no purses, pretty much nothing but your keys, id and phones. The we were walked down the street behind a barricade and waited for a bit. Heard soundcheck, CB and DAAHF! The rather militaristic security dude kept us in line saying we had to follow his every direction or we would be sent home. He thought he could control the crowd surge, and we did get inside, finally, rather orderly, but then we were out of our line-up order which was bs, and people were pushing like you wouldn't believe. I hadn't experienced that before with CP, ever. Pushy people and rude people all around. And more phones held up - heard that people in the back were watching the show through other's phone cameras because they couldn't see the stage. We ended up in the 2nd row, which is ok, but when there is super-annoying cell phone woman videoing the whole thing with her phone in my face, well, then I get pissed. I'm tall, and had two much shorter girls behind me constantly elbowing me and bitching that they couldn't see behind all the tall people, very annoying. And the woman in front of me won the prize for super annoying, after pushing her way in because she was a VIP. She was a different ViP and and knew it...gah. Anyway, you've seen the setlist, and I"m glad they played 6 songs, but the whole experience was like I said, just ok. Last night was the best night ever, so I knew that tonight wouldn't compare and it didn't, but I still got to see those boys, and of course, that is worth it. It's late and I'm going to bed. My photos are taking forever to upload, so I'll put up a few of my iPhone pics tomorrow.

i wasn't even as close to you and the girls behind me were saying once it's starts i'm going to push my way to the front and i told her "no you won't" and she go really mad. but i think she saw i was serious. i mean come on people you got to see coldplay for free. i try not to complain because i like when people like coldplay, but i think a lot of people were "new" fans and only knew popular songs like the scientist, yellow etc. oh well i got to see the boys and that's all that matters. great seeing you dianne and jason as well.
    Coldplay Concerts=15

Oracle - November 3, 2008

February 1st: Best morning ever, Coldplay Live 2003 watch party!

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by gotcheese2768;5215458
    i wasn't even as close to you and the girls behind me were saying once it's starts i'm going to push my way to the front and i told her "no you won't" and she go really mad. but i think she saw i was serious. i mean come on people you got to see coldplay for free. i try not to complain because i like when people like coldplay, but i think a lot of people were "new" fans and only knew popular songs like the scientist, yellow etc. oh well i got to see the boys and that's all that matters. great seeing you dianne and jason as well.

The funny thing is Erik, by the time we got to that yellow tape line, I was probably 20-30 feet away from Dianne and company... a little bit before they initially started moving us they put a small group in front of us at the front of the line (presumably friends and family, not KROQ winners), and when it started getting pushy (and some were specifically PO'd at them for being put in front of us, one of them said another one was pregnant, so I felt obligated to try to "be a wall" behind her, so to say, and lost track of my friends by the time we got right close to the stage - then I had to kind of wade my way over there...

Definitely some rough people in that crowd, especially the initial dash to the stage - it was like, are you kidding me?

Anyway, cool to finally meet and we'll have to do it again!

Jason

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Blue Nails;5215068
    Crazy Chris.

Here's Paradise
    Coldplay "Paradise" JKL Slip-up - YouTube

lol the scream at :40 was so funny

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast