Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 364
  1. #166  
    Coldplayer kanayda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    24

    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    0 Not allowed!
    i'm so excited! but traffic's gonna be a huge B. It was horrible on Tuesday night so I can't imagine what it will be like tonight. I'm leaving as soon as I can to beat the traffic, hopefully around 4 and then I'm gonna just hang around the highland mall.

    Anyone in J1?
    meow
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #167  
    Coldplayer
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6

    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LFDianne;5290945
    If you are leaving Fullerton at 5, you will NOT be there early. We left Irvine (15 minutes south of Fullerton) at 4 on Wednesday and made it to LA ok, but it took almost an hour and a half to go the last 10 miles. What took us an hour on Tuesday (leaving Irvine at 3), took almost 2 1/2 hours on Wednesday, leaving at 4. Leaving at 5, you will be in traffic pretty much the while way up.


    @LFDianne - I have enjoyed all of your twitter images and posts about the shows you have seen this past week. It seems that show in San Jose was pretty amazing. I hope the one tonight tops them all. Will you be at the show tonight? BTW- I am secretly jealous = I honestly if I could would go to as many Coldplay shows as I could but I would have to stop eating and move in with my folks. JK- Cheers to you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #168  
    Biggest Will Fan LFDianne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Standing next to Will at KROQ, Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,973

    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kanayda;5290991
    i'm so excited! but traffic's gonna be a huge B. It was horrible on Tuesday night so I can't imagine what it will be like tonight. I'm leaving as soon as I can to beat the traffic, hopefully around 4 and then I'm gonna just hang around the highland mall.

    Anyone in J1?



    You're in J1??? Woo Hoo! I'm not going to night, but C-stage is in J-1! Lucky lucky you Enjoy.

    Dianne
    08/20/05 Irvine 2/06/06 Anaheim 7/14/08 Inglewood 11/25/08 Anaheim 7/18/09 Carson 07/19/09 Irvine 8/3/11 UCLA 9/15/11 ACL Taping 9/16/11 ACL Festival
    10/17/11 the ellen show taping 10/18/11 KROQ studio, LA 2/8/12 Club Nokia
    2/9/12
    Jimmy Kimmel 4/28/12 San Jose 5/1/12 Hollywood Bowl 5/2/12 Hollywood Bowl 5/3/12 American Idol 5/4/12 Hollywood Bowl 5/5/12 Irvine 6/28/12 Tampa 6/29/12 Miami
    12/30/12 Brooklyn
    3/22/14 Sony Studios 3/23/14 Sony Studios
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #169  
    Biggest Will Fan LFDianne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Standing next to Will at KROQ, Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,973

    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sbsweeney;5290996
    @LFDianne - I have enjoyed all of your twitter images and posts about the shows you have seen this past week. It seems that show in San Jose was pretty amazing. I hope the one tonight tops them all. Will you be at the show tonight? BTW- I am secretly jealous = I honestly if I could would go to as many Coldplay shows as I could but I would have to stop eating and move in with my folks. JK- Cheers to you!


    Aww. Thanks. SJ was pretty amazing. Tuesday was good, but Wednesday's show was outstanding. I'm fortunate I'm at a point in my life where I can do this, and I've decided to live life to the fullest, as much as possible, and to do the things that make me happy. I've been SO SO SO lucky to have been able to go to as many shows and promo performances. I'm very grateful every day for the experiences that I've had. And I have an incredible husband who is supportive. Plus, the band only come around every 2-3 years, so I like to take advantage of it when I can.

    I won't be at the show tonight - but that's ok. I've had a pretty incredible week, and am just thankful for it all.

    Dianne
    08/20/05 Irvine 2/06/06 Anaheim 7/14/08 Inglewood 11/25/08 Anaheim 7/18/09 Carson 07/19/09 Irvine 8/3/11 UCLA 9/15/11 ACL Taping 9/16/11 ACL Festival
    10/17/11 the ellen show taping 10/18/11 KROQ studio, LA 2/8/12 Club Nokia
    2/9/12
    Jimmy Kimmel 4/28/12 San Jose 5/1/12 Hollywood Bowl 5/2/12 Hollywood Bowl 5/3/12 American Idol 5/4/12 Hollywood Bowl 5/5/12 Irvine 6/28/12 Tampa 6/29/12 Miami
    12/30/12 Brooklyn
    3/22/14 Sony Studios 3/23/14 Sony Studios
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #170  
    Coldplayer
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6

    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LFDianne;5291004
    Aww. Thanks. SJ was pretty amazing. Tuesday was good, but Wednesday's show was outstanding. I'm fortunate I'm at a point in my life where I can do this, and I've decided to live life to the fullest, as much as possible, and to do the things that make me happy. I've been SO SO SO lucky to have been able to go to as many shows and promo performances. I'm very grateful every day for the experiences that I've had. And I have an incredible husband who is supportive. Plus, the band only come around every 2-3 years, so I like to take advantage of it when I can.

    I won't be at the show tonight - but that's ok. I've had a pretty incredible week, and am just thankful for it all.



    That's so amazing - I have a pretty supportive husband as well. We have actually been together ever since the band became popular with Parachutes in the States (11 years ago). I still remember the 1st time I heard Coldplay - it was on the Nic Harcourt KCRW's Morning becomes Eclectic and I thought these guys were amazing! You are so lucky...I live vicariously through you and your right - everytime they end the show- I cry- my hubby thinks I am cray cray- but I won't see them for another 2-3 years. You get to be on such a high- that it just falls flat and I keep it going with their music in my ears.
    Well...in my next life- I am going to switch places with you. Hopefully I will meet you at a show one day. Have fun at the KROQ show.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #171  
    Coldplayer
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    74

    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LFDianne;5290945
    If you are leaving Fullerton at 5, you will NOT be there early. We left Irvine (15 minutes south of Fullerton) at 4 on Wednesday and made it to LA ok, but it took almost an hour and a half to go the last 10 miles. What took us an hour on Tuesday (leaving Irvine at 3), took almost 2 1/2 hours on Wednesday, leaving at 4. Leaving at 5, you will be in traffic pretty much the while way up.


    Does traffic get worse on Friday? On Wednesday I took the Park and Ride from Lakewood at 4:40 and didn't get there until 7! Was Wednesday's traffic unusually bad or should I expect the same commute tonight?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #172  
    ~Lucia~ postcards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    1220 Hurts Like Heaven Street, The Little Apple
    Posts
    1,755

    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 14

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by scubacat;5291029
    Does traffic get worse on Friday? On Wednesday I took the Park and Ride from Lakewood at 4:40 and didn't get there until 7! Was Wednesday's traffic unusually bad or should I expect the same commute tonight?


    Traffic will be worse today, give yourself plenty of time. Tuesday, it took me 2 1/2 hours from Pasadena and everyone going. Have yourself a good time!! I know I will and I'm going to try like all Coldplayers casually and cool and not really running..but you know..make my way to J1). "If you never try, you'll never know" I'll be F1, turns out to be cheaper seats. Yet, better to reach the guys and a better view. Yes, I really came to look at you! (chris said that in Irvine once)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #173  
    Elephant Comicforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In a suit of armour on Ebay - hoping.
    Posts
    6,327

    Fav Album : VLVODAAHF
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    0 Not allowed!
    GOOD LUCK TONIGHT LUCIA! I So hope you get to the C stage! Please take me a photo if you do!!

    Hugs and take care.. I am SO jealous!

    Thinking of you tonight! xxx


    24th November 2011 - Little Noise Sessions - Hackney ~ 9th December 2011 - O2 Arena - London
    2nd June 2012 - Emirates Stadium - London ~ 7th August 2012 - Chicago IL - USA ~ 6th September 2012 - The Hague - The Netherlands
    19th December 2013 - Under1Roof


    a.e.i.o.u - Pooger |<3
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #174  
    ~Lucia~ postcards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    1220 Hurts Like Heaven Street, The Little Apple
    Posts
    1,755

    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 14

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Comicforce;5291078
    GOOD LUCK TONIGHT LUCIA! I So hope you get to the C stage! Please take me a photo if you do!!

    Hugs and take care.. I am SO jealous!

    Thinking of you tonight! xxx



    Thanx Row, I will. Your time to catch the guys is real soon!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #175  
    Elephant Comicforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In a suit of armour on Ebay - hoping.
    Posts
    6,327

    Fav Album : VLVODAAHF
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    0 Not allowed!
    I know.. ! so exciting..


    24th November 2011 - Little Noise Sessions - Hackney ~ 9th December 2011 - O2 Arena - London
    2nd June 2012 - Emirates Stadium - London ~ 7th August 2012 - Chicago IL - USA ~ 6th September 2012 - The Hague - The Netherlands
    19th December 2013 - Under1Roof


    a.e.i.o.u - Pooger |<3
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #176  
    Coldplayer
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    2

    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    0 Not allowed!
    I went for both the Tuesday and the Wednesday shows..but Wednesday's show was brilliant! I wish I was coming tonight..couldn't get hold of tickets..but have fun!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #177  
    clueing for looks Tash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    43,006

    Fav Album : VLVODAAHF
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 4

    0 Not allowed!
    On tour wth Coldplay
    The wristband peps are activating the 16000 wristbands #coldplayfilm twitpic.com/9hax3w

    link

    Luctor et Emergo/not swallowed in the sea


    Rotterdam 03-10-08 Nijmegen 09-09-09 Landgraaf 11-06-11 Arras 03-07-11 London 09-12-11 London 10-12-11 Rotterdam 17-12-11 London 01-06-12
    London 02-06-12 London 04-06-12 Detroit 01-08-12 The Hague 06-09-12 London 19-12-13 Cologne 25-04-14 London 01-07-14 London 02-07-14
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #178  
    I Saw Sparks l0wxo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    the city by the bay
    Posts
    1,565

    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    0 Not allowed!
    Finally made it! It has been the day from hell traveling and I am really looking forward to tonight.
    04/29/05 Las Vegas,NV 08/20/05 Irvine,CA 02/03/06 Las Vegas,NV 07/19/08 Las Vegas, NV 11/22/08 SLC, UT7/16/09 Chula Vista,CA 07/18/09 Carson,CA 07/19/09 Irvine,CA 08/05/11 Lollapalooza Chicago,IL 09/15/2011 ACL Taping 09/16/11 ACL Festival 09/23/11 Iheartradio Festival Las Vegas, NV 10/17/11 Ellen Taping Burbank, CA 04/27/12 and 04/28/12 San Jose, CA 05/04/12 Hollywood Bowl 05/05/12 KROQ Weenie Roast Irvine, CA 06/22/12 and 06/23/12 Dallas, TX
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #179  
    Here Comes the Night Time aschall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,774

    Fav Album : VLVODAAHF
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 2

    0 Not allowed!
    Just arrived at the bowl! This is so exciting!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #180  
    ...Time is on your side. justjess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    SF, CA
    Posts
    685

    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    0 Not allowed!
    Headed it the bowl now...words can't explain my excitement.

    Here's to a wonderful night!!!
    I'm Jess. Let's talk!
    Facebook-Twitter



    Nov 14th, 2008.Minnesota.Sec. 111
    June 12th, 2009.First DSM show ever. <3 Sec. 302. (Front row upgrade!!!)
    October 25th, 2009.Mountain View, California.Lawn.Chris Martin acoustic <3 (Sec.101 upgrade)
    May 4th, 2012. Hollywood Bowl, LA. (front row to the C-stage)
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Tags for this Thread

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •