Given: 0

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TracieMorgan;5403415
    See my last vid post.

Yes, I saw your vid: thanks!!!!
    Incredible fans of Coldplay Put A Smile Upon My Face. love CM

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p TraceOddity's Avatar
    Playing the drums very badly, and the bass even worse.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!
    (Check out the awesome account name,lol.)

He want that cake ‏@RiriPerfection

Ho pubblicato 11 foto su Facebook nell'album "[09.02] Rehearsing for Coldplay's concert in Paris,France" http://fb.me/15o4Cpy6j

(Rihanna rehearsal pics.)

He want that cake ‏@RiriPerfection

Ho pubblicato 21 foto su Facebook nell'album "[09.02] Performing at Coldplay's concert n Paris,France" http://fb.me/2bynWYdTM

Keeper of River Rave, Jonny singing "Don't Panic", The Rat, "Do The Crouch", JONNY'S ATLAS SOLO and "How We See The World"

"That was the day I was almost murdered by a sheep." - Jonny Buckland

Deeply connected to music 4everColdplay's Avatar

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!
    Does anyone have video of Chris before they performed it the second time? What did he say about it?

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Article here, en Francais.

http://www.leparisien.fr/laparisienn...12-2147000.php

And I'm off to see if I can sleep yet. Night.

Keeper of River Rave, Jonny singing "Don't Panic", The Rat, "Do The Crouch", JONNY'S ATLAS SOLO and "How We See The World"

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 4everColdplay;5403426
    Does anyone have video of Chris before they performed it the second time? What did he say about it?

He said that they will record Paradise for SU2C.
    I didn't remember what exactly he said but I remember all the "fuck" he said when he was looking for his speech but didn't find him!
    And after that he said "keep on making fucking noise!!!" or something like that.
    He didn't mention that they will try to record again after that

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 4everColdplay;5403426

If my memory is correct, he just said that there would be one more special thing tonight since they were asked to record a song for a show against cancer (or something like that) and he asked the crowd to sing loud and put their Xylobands up.
    Maybe the fact that two Xylobands were given to each spectator allowed a more spectacular visual result.

Fav Album : X&Y
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TracieMorgan;5403410
    ∆ The 2nd Law ∆ ‏@The_2nd_Law

MUSERS ! Here it is ^^ @Coldplay singing Madness intro with @MattBellamy and Kate at the gig in Paris :

Clocks - Coldplay at Stade de France 02/09/2012 - YouTube

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Eve81;5403414
    I heard Chris sang "mmmmmammmamama...." at the beginning of clocks but i can't say if it was madness. I didn't recognize it but I didn't heard enough that song so I can't confirm it

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Eve81;5403419
    That sounds like madness!!!

I would say that it could either be a homage or completely coincidental. It does do the whole 'ma-ma-ma-madness' from Muse... But then again the beat and rhythm is off to keep with Clocks. And the piano doesn't fit normal Madness.

As much as I would die if Coldplay and Muse came together again like in the '00 being a massive fan of both, do they really have to do it now when both are on the slippery slope of radio-friendly, overproduced albums?
    Field Day 7-6 // Isle of Wight 12-6 // Camden Crawl 21-6 // Glastonbury 25-6 // Coldplay 2-7 // Somersault 19-7 // Y Not 31-7 // Jaberwocky 16-8 // Reading 24-8 // Bestival 4-9 // Southsea 20-9

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hysteria;4810300
    I think Natt just Wolstenowned him.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nattatouille;5403442
    I would say that it could either be a homage or completely coincidental. It does do the whole 'ma-ma-ma-madness' from Muse... But then again the beat and rhythm is off to keep with Clocks. And the piano doesn't fit normal Madness.

As much as I would die if Coldplay and Muse came together again like in the '00 being a massive fan of both, do they really have to do it now when both are on the slippery slope of radio-friendly, overproduced albums?

Apparently Matthew Bellamy was in the stadium but it's still rumors

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    ^Yeah I know about that; which is why I'm thinking it could be a homage. Otherwise I would say completely coincidental.
    Field Day 7-6 // Isle of Wight 12-6 // Camden Crawl 21-6 // Glastonbury 25-6 // Coldplay 2-7 // Somersault 19-7 // Y Not 31-7 // Jaberwocky 16-8 // Reading 24-8 // Bestival 4-9 // Southsea 20-9

Quote:

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Coldplay invited Rihanna on stage for her first Stade de France

4/5

For their first visit to the Stade de France on Sunday, the British Coldplay invited Rihanna to join them on stage during a concert of magical colors -- their latest album "Mylo Xyloto."
    Coldplay is one of the few artists to have filled the Stade de France this year. And the 80,000 spectators who made the trip Sunday, the group made it big this concert they announced filming.

At the entrance, the organizers have distributed tens of thousands of bracelets equipped with remote controlled diodes.

When Coldplay came on stage to the sound of the title track "Mylo Xyloto," a forest of diodes pink, blue, green, orange, flashing in time with the music, lit the Stade de France.

Then fireworks, confetti, giant balloons, pink butterflies inflated with hot air have marked the concert.

The euphoric effect was guaranteed, all dressed Coldplay Stade de France, stage backdrop decorations instrumentation, fluorescent colors of "Mylo Xyloto".

The group largely devoted to the concert last album, which has sold 400,000 copies in France.
    Coldplay but also a place for classic rock anthems alternating with energy cut for stadiums ("God put a smile upon your face", "Viva la vida" ...) and melancholy tunes ("Yellow", "The Scientist" ...).

If four Britons have long been accustomed to the huge speakers, they kept reflexes Group: tight on one end of the huge C-shaped stage, they sought contact with the public, advancing steadily in the middle of pit to play a tiny amount or platform installed at the bottom of the stage.

It is on one of these advances they have come together to play "Princess of China", a title of their latest album duet with Rihanna.

While Chris Martin finished the first verse, the beautiful Caribbean appeared at the bottom of the scene before joining, quietly dressed in a long red silk dress.

To the delight of an incredulous audience, they returned a second time "Princess of China" before Rihanna returns to the end of the concert version stripped of his "Umbrella", accompanied by the leader of Coldplay on the piano.

A few hours earlier, the singer from Barbados has caused a stampede when she arrived in Paris before attacking her Parisian fans on social networks.

It broke out on her twitter account, sending quick succession four unkind tweets: "The French are completely mabouls", "I had to fight to get out of the fucking train," she launched.

[source]

If someone else would like to translate it properly? That's just Google's translate as I really, really can't speak French.

Quote:

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nattatouille;5403449
    ^Yeah I know about that; which is why I'm thinking it could be a homage. Otherwise I would say completely coincidental.

Or maybe he didn't sing madness
    It could be just a confusion

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    ^Knowing Chris, we will never know.

Quote:

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    in my opinion it was a very weak show, the sound quality was terrible, the audience wasn't so "sexy and incredible" (i was in the gold pitch, and more than half people around me wasn't singing at all, all they managed to sing was some "para-para" and only the famous refrains...)
    i really hope that the dvd will include other gigs with louder crowds (canada, italy etc)...
    Milano 30.09.2008
    Udine 31.08.2009

Venezia 09.06.2011
    TORINO 24.05.2012
    Paris 02.09.2012

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Insomnia 1 - 0 Tracie,lol.

lye ‏@loveeismydrug

COLDPLAY - FIX YOU - PARIS Stade de France le 2 septembre 2012 [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lcrcd1gp4U&sns=tw"]COLDPLAY - FIX YOU - PARIS Stade de France le 2 septembre 2012 - YouTube[/ame] via @youtube :')))))

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    seyfried.♥ ‏@dearveronicas

Photoset: Marina supporting Coldplay - Stade De France, Paris - 09.02.2012 http://tmblr.co/ZamvkxShLd9D

watch n' learn. ‏@RihannaUK

@rihanna and @coldplay performing 'Princess Of China' in Paris (September 2, 2012) http://instagr.am/p/PHEBUIFdqi/

Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast