16 Paradise
    17 Us Against The World
    18 Clocks
    19 Fix You
    20 Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

North American tour announced
    8 December 2011 11:59 am
    21 dates in America and Canada for 2012

Good morning. We are very pleased to announce that Coldplay will head to North America in 2012 for a string of shows in the USA and Canada.

Tickets go on general sale on Saturday, 17 December at 10am (local time) from 1-800-745-3000, Ticketmaster.com and LiveNation.com. Before that, you can use any American Express card to purchase advance tickets, from Monday, 12 December, at 10am (local time) until Friday, 16 December, at 10pm (local time). The advance AMEX tickets will be available from here for all shows except Portland (here) and Houston (here). NB: The tickets for the two LA Bowl shows will not go on sale until January 2012.

Here is the full list of shows announced so far:

APRIL
    17 Edmonton, AB Rexall Place
    18 Calgary, AB Scotiabank Saddledome
    20 Vancouver, BC Rogers Arena
    24 Portland, OR Rose Garden Arena
    25 Seattle, WA KeyArena
    27 San Jose, CA HP Pavilion At San Jose

MAY
    1 Los Angeles, CA Hollywood Bowl (On sale 9 Jan)
    2 Los Angeles, CA Hollywood Bowl (On sale 9 Jan)

JUNE
    22 Dallas, TX American Airlines Center
    25 Houston, TX Toyota Center
    28 Tampa, FL St. Pete Times Forum
    29 Miami, FL American Airlines Arena

JULY
    2 Atlanta, GA Philips Arena
    5 Philadelphia, PA Wells Fargo Center
    8 Washington, DC Verizon Center
    23 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre
    26 Montreal, QC Bell Centre
    29 Boston, MA TD Garden

AUGUST
    3 East Rutherford, NJ Izod Center
    7 Chicago, IL United Center (On sale 19 Dec)
    11 St. Paul, MN Xcel Energy Center

Anchorman

2. Sponsored Links
    Chat posts
    Woohoo! Moving to Seattle and get to be welcomed by Coldplay! I can't think of anything more

Houston, TX: 28/1/2003; 25/2/2006; 18/11/2008; 22/7/2009; San Antonio, TX: 10/6/2009; Dallas, TX: 21/7/2009 - PIT!; Seattle, WA: 25/4/2012

4. #3 I'm stoked! 
    Coldplayer
    Chat posts
    i just purchased my ticket for the Seattle concert in April! i'll be in the one of the first 10 rows (fingers crossed for the 1st row) and on the side Guy plays (fingers crossed that they don't pick that concert to switch Guy and Jonny lol!). i picked that side just so i could get the clearest and closest spot to my favorite band member *blush*.

to all of you out there who have been to Coldplay concerts, please, please give me some tips on making my experience as great as possible! i know it'll be aweosme just being there, but i have NEVER been to a concert in my life (i'm in my thirties and maybe just waiting for the best band to come along ) and i really need some tips. i can drive the entire island of Ireland alone but have no clue what the best things to do at a concert are lol! should i line up early? can fans ever get an autograph from the band or one of the members? if so how and when do they do this or does it just depend on the concert, etc?

i know April is 4 months away, but i'm one of those people who likes to plan ahead and have an idea of what to expect. thanks for any and all help

Chat posts
    How did you get tickets? The presale starts Monday.......

Coldplayer
    Chat posts
    "How did you get tickets? The presale starts Monday....... "

i had to go straight to the Arena's online page---originally i was just looking to see what kind of seating the arena has and then found that i could actually buy earlier than what the Coldplay.com email said. But just as a warning, i had to pay an arm and a leg for the ticket (possibly because of it being up front and possibly because it was a single ticket--i guess a lot of people go with friends but i don't know anyone who can go with me). it's possible too that i could get a front row seat if i waited till the 17th (i don't have an AMEX so can't buy during the presale) but i didn't want to take any chances and figured all the floor seats would be gone after the pre-sale, so i checked with the arena.

Chat posts
    I don't know, that seems a bit odd. Usually no tickets are sold until the presale, otherwise it defeats the purpose of having an exclusive presale. This may sound like a stupid question, but are you sure it wasn't some sort of a scam?

Coldplayer
    Chat posts
    the arena would have their own tickets to sell and/or people to sell them for them and this is the case. i talked to someone about this before and she's gone to lots of concerts and found that there are many ticket agencies (for lack of a better word) that sell tickets for a specific concert, and then the arena itself--which makes sense. if LiveNation and TicketMaster (who Coldplay use to sell and distribute their products) have their own presale, it makes sense that the arena could/would have its own presale as well. i checked everything out and it's legit.

Coldplayer
    Chat posts
    I just went on said website and the sale hasn't started on there yet?

Coldplayer
    Chat posts
    JackColdplay: is that a statement or a question?

turns out i purchased through a secondary seller. hope they are honorable and have integrity and deliver an authentic ticket as promised or i'll slap them with a law suit for false advertisement and anything else i can think of for taking advantage of unsuspecting first time concert goers like me.

since reading your comment and the other one, my enthusiasim has tanked and i am panicked, worried, angry, and very prickly because people are asking about my ticket rather than reading on into the post and getting to the "meat" and actual question of my post which is: does anyone have any suggestions for making my concert experience a brilliant one? i know just being there will be more than awesome, but should i line up early, should i take water, do the band members ever sign autographs before or after a concert and if so/or not how do i increase my chance of getting an autograph, etc. i'm going alone so any information would be helpful. thanks.

Chat posts
    I pretty sure I'm going to this show.. Well, it's either this one, or Vancouver...or both.
    Long afloat on ship-less oceans..

..I did all my best to smile

Coldplayer
    Chat posts
    so i used the amex presale but the only tickets that came up were lower bowl... and i was literally lightning fast too... anybody manage to get floor seats via the presale?

Chat posts
    I haven't seen floor seats either. So far, the pre-sale tickets seem to be reasonably placed for the $125 price range in the lower level, but the $60 tickets are far, far away! I don't know how i feel about this pre-sale. For a group of 11 people, it's hard to find tickets together at this time.

Edit: Just saw floor seats (BB) with the promo code 8005253355

Chat posts
    I got front row aisle in the section right next to the stage!! Best seats ever!!

I did see floor, but they were row 20 something. I personally like the elevated side view right next to the stage unless I somehow got the first few rows of the floor (never happens in my experience).

Houston, TX: 28/1/2003; 25/2/2006; 18/11/2008; 22/7/2009; San Antonio, TX: 10/6/2009; Dallas, TX: 21/7/2009 - PIT!; Seattle, WA: 25/4/2012

Chat posts
    I got tickets too, yay! Not nearly as close as I wanted but close enough to catch some butterflies This, after Ticketmaster blocked me yesterday for doing too many searches

Does anyone know what the VIP packages coming out tomorrow might have?

Chat posts
    Oh how I wish this concert wasn't on a Wednesday I love Seattle but am not able to make it there because I have class.
    04/29/05 Las Vegas,NV 08/20/05 Irvine,CA 02/03/06 Las Vegas,NV 07/19/08 Las Vegas, NV 11/22/08 SLC, UT7/16/09 Chula Vista,CA 07/18/09 Carson,CA 07/19/09 Irvine,CA 08/05/11 Lollapalooza Chicago,IL 09/15/2011 ACL Taping 09/16/11 ACL Festival 09/23/11 Iheartradio Festival Las Vegas, NV 10/17/11 Ellen Taping Burbank, CA 04/27/12 and 04/28/12 San Jose, CA 05/04/12 Hollywood Bowl 05/05/12 KROQ Weenie Roast Irvine, CA 06/22/12 and 06/23/12 Dallas, TX

•   
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast