Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Chat posts
    make sure youre logged on Ticketmaster Kat, then at 9:28, just keep refreshing page!

Im sure you'll get a ticket.. you looking for standing or seated?

2. Sponsored Links
    Chat posts
    Im going to be gutted if I cant get tickets never seen Coldplay before tried yesterday but kept saying unavailable want to get 2 standing tickets 9 30 is so important for me been waiting years for this :-(

Edit - Couldn't no matter how much I tried get Standing tickets, sold out instantly, managed to quickly go to gigsandtours and get upper tier tickets, o well will be a good view at least cant wait will probably have to go to another date for standing and hope im lucky then.

Here Comes The Flashover!
    Chat posts
    Didn't manage to get standing tickets!
    But I did get seated tickets in the upper tier, which isn't *that* bad...sigh...I just really wanted standing ones!

I'd be willing to do a swap!
    4/12/11- MANCHESTER M.E.N ARENA
    ...Proud fan of PARADISE, ETIAW & MAJOR MINUS

Chat posts
    But I did get seated tickets in the upper tier, which isn't *that* bad...sigh...I just really wanted standing ones!

Coldplayer
    Chat posts
    Hey, I don't know whether this has happened to anyone else, but I bought 2 standing tickets for the Manchester gig, but was charged 65 quid per ticket from See Tickets. Now I know on Ticketmaster the standing tickets were only 47.50. Has this happened to anyone or can they confirm the official ticket price before I launch into complaints

If we could float away... Mimixxx's Avatar
    Chat posts
    Coldplay Tickets For UK Tour Sell Out in 10 Minutes

After an incredible rush for tickets, Coldplay's upcoming UK arena dates sold out this morning in less than 10 minutes as 100,000s of fans flocked to the Internet to try and get their hands on scarce tickets for the three UK shows.

If you're still looking for tickets, you should compare prices at Stereoboard.com. We work only with the leading UK agencies and fan exchanges to compare prices, ensuring you don't get ripped off by online scammers.

Click here to Compare & Buy Coldplay Tickets at Stereoboard.com.

Chris Martin and Co will release their new album ‘Mylo Xyloto’ on October 24th. Fans can now pre-order the new album through www.coldplay.com and iTunes. Those who pre-order on iTunes will instantly receive a download of the new single ‘Paradise’. The track is also available to purchase as a single download.

‘Mylo Xyloto’ was produced by Markus Dravs, Daniel Green and Rik Simpson, with additional composition by Brian Eno. The album includes the track ‘Princess of China’ which features vocals by Rihanna.

Coldplay UK & European tour dates for December 2011 are as follows:

UK Dates

3 December - Glasgow, SECC
    4 December - Manchester, MEN Arena
    9 December - London, O2 Arena

European Dates

14 December - Paris, Bercy
    15 December - Cologne, Lanxess Arena
    17 December - Rotterdam, Ahoy
    18 December - Antwerp, Sportpaleis
    20 December - Frankfurt, Festhalle
    21 December - Berlin, O2 World Arena

http://www.stereoboard.com/index.php..._campaign=news
    M

Chat posts
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by iPsy;4989142

Where are they?

I got block 213 row A so I assume thats at the front of the upper tier, good view at least, I had a choice between that and 201 I think which is straight ahead but far back.

I would be willing to swap aswell for standing tickets 125 all together mine cost for 2.

We should quite lucky I guess because loads of people couldn't get anything!

Chat posts
    Block 215, Row Q! Hmm...

Yeah, at least we got something

10. #84 Ticket Limit 
    Coldplayer
    Chat posts
    Anyone know if the ticket lmit of 2 is for both pre-sale and general sale.

I bought four seats yesterday but ticketmaster cancelled two of them.
    So luckily I got another two this morning but on same card. Not sure if they will cancel again.

A real bummer if they do as Ive been waiting for years to see Coldplay and really really want to go with my mum as she's their biggest fan.

Chat posts
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Duchard;4989236
    Anyone know if the ticket lmit of 2 is for both pre-sale and general sale.

I bought four seats yesterday but ticketmaster cancelled two of them.
    So luckily I got another two this morning but on same card. Not sure if they will cancel again.

A real bummer if they do as Ive been waiting for years to see Coldplay and really really want to go with my mum as she's their biggest fan.

Ditto!!! S******G myself now, my missus is going to kill me if this happens.

Coldplayer
    Chat posts
    Did anyone manage to get standing tickets!? I couldn't believe how difficult it was, managed lower tier seating block 105, I suppose I should just count myself lucky I got tickets at all. Just have to wait for the tour next year (if there is one) for standing tickets.

Chat posts
    yeah i have standing tickets, had my laptop and works computer constantly refreshing from 9:20am both for presale and general sale

Coldplayer
    Chat posts
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 42rock89;4989166
    Where are they?

I got block 213 row A so I assume thats at the front of the upper tier, good view at least, I had a choice between that and 201 I think which is straight ahead but far back.

I would be willing to swap aswell for standing tickets 125 all together mine cost for 2.

We should quite lucky I guess because loads of people couldn't get anything!

213 row A is indeed the front of the upper tier i've been on that row for take that and it was a reasonable view

Coldplayer
    Chat posts
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by philliphudson;4989275
    yeah i have standing tickets, had my laptop and works computer constantly refreshing from 9:20am both for presale and general sale

You're lucky! I was constantly refreshing on gigs and tours to, and my dad on ticket master but ticket master was playing up and not even giving seating tickets! It's really such a shame how people buy them just to make massive money of them, something needs to be done about it

Chat posts
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JackColdplay;4989294
    You're lucky! I was constantly refreshing on gigs and tours to, and my dad on ticket master but ticket master was playing up and not even giving seating tickets! It's really such a shame how people buy them just to make massive money of them, something needs to be done about it

I no, as soon as the presale had finished there was a total influx on ebay, people trying to make so fast cash. shocking when real fans cant even get hold of any tickets

•   
Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast