The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use
You can :
You can :
- Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
- Format the chats : once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
- Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
- Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
- Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
Results 1 to 15 of 23
#1 Willie Nelson covers Coldplay's The Scientist for Chipotle Foundation
- Join Date
- Jun 2006
- In My Place!
Thumbs Up Received: 20
30-08-2011, 06:43 PM
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMfSGt6rHos&feature=player_embedded"]Back to the Start - YouTube[/ame]
A new animated video shows the merits of sustainable farming with some cute visuals and a Willie Nelson cover of Coldplay’s “The Scientist.”
The video, called “Back to the Start,” tells the story of an adorable farmer who turns his organic farm into a huge factory farm only to realize the error of his ways. The message: Industry and science are hurting the animals and food that we eat.
Chipotle sponsored the video to show the importance of sustainable food and also to emphasize its focus on natural, organic products in its restaurants. The video will appear in movie theaters, and the cover song will also be sold in iTunes with $0.60 of each download going to the Chipotle Cultivate Foundation, which supports sustainable agriculture and education.
Coldplay’s original video for “The Scientist” showed (spoiler alert) a man grieving after his girlfriend is killed in a car crash, with the video played in reverse. “Back to the Start” takes the same concept of reversing time. It’s not a perfect fit, but Nelson, a long-time family farm advocate, makes it work.
What do you think of awareness campaigns like this? Let us know in the comments.
"Just because I'm losing, doesn't mean I'm lost"
#2 Willie Nelson covers "The Scientist"
030-08-2011, 08:48 PM
It's for an ad and that's pretty much it.
030-08-2011, 09:30 PM
Woah! A legend covering Coldplay.
And a great message about the importance of sustainable farming as well. Great on them.
John Atkinson Grimshaw - Southwark Bridge by Moonlight