Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Country: Europe
    Fav Album : AROBTTH
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!
    is just me or does the show has got a bit weird lately, seems there's only action whenever Klaus is around.
    no rompas el silencio si no es para mejorarlo.

nadie me dirá que jamás alcanzaré la cima que yo quiero ascender

W W Cervantes D?

life is for living, care to live it fully.

be back in 2023. (20th anniversary).

2. Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5

0 Not allowed!
    I really loved this show, but lately its getting so slow. As you said only when Klaus is around something happens. I think the next few episodes my be fun cause they need to get everything going for the last episode of season 3 cause it has to be something good, since there of course will be season 4. I just hope they don't kill Klaus. And Kathrine needs to come back, she's fun!
    I'm annoyed by the Elena-Stefan-Damon love triangle, its seems like the last few episodes its been all about who will she end up with. I want the action back!
    “By seeing London, I have seen as much of life as the world can show.”
    — Samuel Johnson

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    yay another fellow fan of the show.
    they better have better upcoming episodes because lately was so s l o w. previous season was better.
    and yeah the triangle is so boring, and the fight of the brothers always end the same... thought many series are doing the same now.
    i think better Damon don't end with Elena because back when he wasn't with her, but just interested in, he did much, had the action around him. But i don't think Elena shall end with Stefan too, he did too much crap to end together now... unless he gains her back which i doubt will happen.
    Klaus who know if they will kill him, eventually they shall at some point, but if they do then it will mean surely that the show is over, cause the only one keeping them up would be Katherine... and you are right where is she?... unless Rebeka shows to be more evil than she's been... and also where is Tyler? i hate it when shows leave characters like that, what's with Tyler? and Anna and Elena's brother will they be back? if he still can see the dead ones (i don't remember if he still does or not), why not bring back the aunt?

W W Cervantes D?

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    I know! I've seen some pictures of next few episodes so I think some of them will be back and apparently we will meet Elena and her parents before they died in that car accident. I want Tyler back too, but that will make a new triangle Caroline-Tyler-Klaus. (I secretly root for Caroline and Klaus, at least something fun). I think that Jeremy and Anna will come back. Rebeka has potential to be as evil as Katherine but I still think it would be fun for K. to get back. Last time we saw her she told Stefan to get really angry and he did and she is still a absent.
    Damon was waaaay more fun when he was bad, he is just pathetic like this. And their brother thing as you said always ends up the same, one of them is saving other one. I hope that Elena will eventually forgive Stefan, I think she does love him more than she loves Damon. I don't know for me Stefan and Elena are meant to be.

I think waaay to much about this show. But I really really loved it last season and at the beginning of this one. Hope it will go back to being awesome. The more the show goes Damon and Stefan are more and more like Edward Cullen, all sissy I just wait for the moment for them to start sparkle.
    — Samuel Johnson

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lndnsky;5275541
    I know! I've seen some pictures of next few episodes so I think some of them will be back and apparently we will meet Elena and her parents before they died in that car accident. I want Tyler back too, but that will make a new triangle Caroline-Tyler-Klaus. (I secretly root for Caroline and Klaus, at least something fun). I think that Jeremy and Anna will come back. Rebeka has potential to be as evil as Katherine but I still think it would be fun for K. to get back. Last time we saw her she told Stefan to get really angry and he did and she is still a absent.
    Damon was waaaay more fun when he was bad, he is just pathetic like this. And their brother thing as you said always ends up the same, one of them is saving other one. I hope that Elena will eventually forgive Stefan, I think she does love him more than she loves Damon. I don't know for me Stefan and Elena are meant to be.

I think waaay to much about this show. But I really really loved it last season and at the beginning of this one. Hope it will go back to being awesome. The more the show goes Damon and Stefan are more and more like Edward Cullen, all sissy I just wait for the moment for them to start sparkle.

I should have kept following spoilers. The parents that's interesting.
    Yeah shows today seem to love triangles... yeah better Caroline goes with Klaus, will be more interesting. Btw is Tyler still sired or whatever the word was to Klaus?
    Katherine and Rebeka fight shall be epic. Damon shall be as was before, the show action miss the old him, you know. I don't know if Elena shall end with Stefan i don't like him much. But anyways bring back Katherine, they shall, but i guess is quite tiring for the actress, she has to play both characters, and they film in a short time so plus series use to hang on the same topic a whole season, so previous season was Katherine season, this one is Klaus, but i think that Klaus is taking too much the action compared to Katherine did previous season.

Well that's the reason why i hadn't watched Twilight and will refuse to, that's no vampire, since when do vampires sparkle?

W W Cervantes D?

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    If I remember correctly Caroline's father was working with Tyler to get him off the sire bond. And then Tyler disappeared cause it was too hard for him to do that and be close to Caroline. I think he is still working on it. But I'd like to see Klaus and Caroline, cause it will be dramatic. I read it today on tumblr that apparently Joseph Morgan is not going to be a regular in 4th season. (I just find him sooo hooot and bad). As they said few times in the show, Katherine has been running from Klaus for 500years she won't be coming back to Mystic Falls unless she knows he's about to die or is dead. Specially after the thing with Mikael. These last few episodes on season 3 might finally be fun as they were in season 2. And I wonder what will happen to Alaric, he'll probably die or something.
    — Samuel Johnson

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    and thankfully the action is back, Tyler and Jeremy are back and the bad-ass Klaus brother.
    Yeah seem Klaus won't make it to next season, there's a shade of dark in there i sense.
    Quite shocking Alaric bad side. Finally the season is getting interesting with what Rebeka said at the end. Was cool they brought back Rose.

but seriously why it took them soooo many void episodes to get to that point?

W W Cervantes D?

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    They probably need to spread the season up to 22 episodes.
    Yep Jer and Tyler are back, finally! And Rebeka being actually Ester and Alaric's bad alter ego is really fun. Next few ep will definitely be true TVD.
    I hope they won't kill Klaus. Everything is much more fun with him, he is the perfect villain. (and I do not have anything against his accent )
    — Samuel Johnson

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    probably is that... but plot was getting and still is quite messy seems they will keep Elena between the Salvatores. And what is Caroline doing with Matt? seems there's something going on between them, even when she run to meet Tyler.
    Yeah Rebeka was shocking, btw is the first time we ever heard about that character (Ester) right?
    Just a suggestion can't Jer find the woman they were after the last episode and ask her what they were meant to ask her anyways before the bad-ass Klaus brother came in and spoil it?
    I hope they won't kill Klaus too but seems his bro is taking his place as the evil villain, Klaus seems too quiet recently, guess is the Caroline effect confusing him.
    (hehe another one that has fallen by the charm of his accent,)

W W Cervantes D?

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    No Ester is their mother. She was in two episodes before. When they had that ball and when she tried to kill the Originals but Damon turned Bonnie's mum into a vampire.
    They'll keep the Elena-Stefan-Damon triangle. And about Matt and Caroline, I think they are just friends, even though I liked them as a couple. But I do hope Caroline ends with Klaus, just to see her struggle between him and all of her friends. Yeah Kol is badass.
    And about Jer, there's probably some twist. He was able to speak with Rose cause Damon knew her. And no one knew that Mary or what was her name.
    I don't think that they'll kill Klaus, cause if they do Tyler dies too. Or maybe they will do that and Caroline will in the end be with Matt. But I think that's season 4 material. For now Tyler is going to get into a fight with Klaus over Caroline. I really wanna see what will happen to Alaric. I still want Katherine back.
    — Samuel Johnson

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Hey!
    What did you think about the new episode? I just finished watching it.
    — Samuel Johnson

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    3x20 was a bit boring, i mean i'm tired of the party ones.
    great alaric twist and Klaus and Caroline talk.

3x21
    bad-ass battle
    woho, so now Bonnie can be bad? poor Klaus.
    my question is why they don't involve Cal brother more in the story. and not brought Katherine back yet.
    believe it the whole series doesn't scare me, but this end gave me goosebump bad memories. i think Elena suffered aneurism (as a consequence of the furniture hit while she was hostage at Klaus' ) at the end of the episode, that brings me really bad memories.

W W Cervantes D?

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    I read this article about how whatever Elena suffered will cause some serious problems. It will probably be elaborated in season 4 or something. Do you mean Kol (the one that kept an eye on Jeremey)? Yeah he is a big time badass and it would be fun to see more of him! Katherine? Don't know, I really hope she'll be in this episode, maybe she'll come back if she finds out that Klaus is "dead".
    http://skerdypants.tumblr.com/post/2...s-for-tvd-3x22
    http://www.tvguide.com/News/Vampire-...e-1046969.aspx
    — Samuel Johnson

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    if is what i said; sure can cause serious problems, if it is and they will take it 'seriously' it'll be good to aware people of this problem, can happen as easily as happened to her, you are healthy but you hit your head with something hard and faint in the next two days as she did. It happens like that, i know cases.
    i can see the spoiler of her parents appearing finally on the show through this, she is in a comma or something and remember the events before her current vamp life. I just thought could be great if Jer talks to her in that state, since he can speak with people spirits.
    yeah i meant Kol, they shall use him more i think, may be will take more in the show since seems Rebeka and Klaus are down momentarily. Plus that could mean that Katherine gets back to town.
    and if i understood Klaus got under a spell so he is not 'dead'. But may be still Jer could talk to him, the good Klaus (cause i assume his bad has transfered to Bonnie, oh bad-ass Bonnie, and to Jer too (?) ).
    Good twist finally, we'll see how Kev is ending the season, but so far wasn't as good as season 2 was imo.

W W Cervantes D?

Coldplayer

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!
    Damn I love this show! Team klaus all the way!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast