Results 16 to 19 of 19
10-01-2011, 06:56 AM #16
Originally Posted by iduran20;4658405
It's not like Live 2003. It's basically just the album with another cd that has a few extras such as b-sides and music videos from the singles on the album.I didn't have X&Y when choosing to buy it or not so I bought the South East Asia Tour Edition cause I thought I might as well since it has a few extras along with X&Y.
It sounds cool. I think I wanna buy it then cuz I like having the physical copy of music I love. And my X&Y cd got stolen so I don't have it anymore (learned to not let people borrow my coldplay cds!) so it will be good to buy this
10-01-2011, 03:53 PM #17
yeah its really cool, ps. i need to find myself one of those red limited edition ones too!Prospekt.
10-01-2011, 05:56 PM #18
the red one is the Latin American tour edition, it's still available on e-bayFebruary 26th, 2010 - October 1st, 2011 RIR
Every moment was so precious...
10-01-2011, 11:10 PM #19
Originally Posted by derek42;4658877
yeah its really cool, ps. i need to find myself one of those red limited edition ones too!
here for u..
Andrea - Aerospace Engineer
1) Verona 11/07/2005 @Arena di Verona - 2) Bologna 15/11/2005 @Palamalaguti
3) Bologna 29/09/2008 @Futurshow Station - 4) Milano 30/09/2008 @Dutch Forum
5) Udine 31/08/2009 @Stadio Friuli - 6) Wembley London 19/09/2009 @Wembley Stadium
7) EXETER 19/12/2009 @Exeter Castle
8) LIVERPOOL 19/12/2010 @Royal Court Theatre + 9) SOUNDCHECK
10) NEWCASTLE 20/12/2010 @Journal Tyne Theatre
11) Venezia 09/06/2011 @HJF - 12) Nice 22/05/2011 @Stade Ehrmann
Tags for this Thread