1. #1 Letter for Oxfam (I need your help!) 

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!
    So I have to write a letter for a humanitarian organization volunteering my services on Christmas vacation for english class (formal letter and shit) and I decided to write for oxfam
    and I need to do 4 paragraphs :
    the 1st is about introduction
    2nd: say that I am greatful to learn new things (cos I don't have any experience)
    3rd: What I'm prepared to (I'd like to work for the Make Trade Fair campaign)
    (the 4th is just a sentence we're obligated to write)

I need someone to help me with this I don't know what to write and it's for tomorrow

2. Sponsored Links
    Coldplayer

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!
    You need help for writing a paragraph , Then I say write from your heart feelings and also Wright about true .

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3

0 Not allowed!
    Hi,

I have sent you a Private Message (PM).
    Roskilde 5 July 2009
    Herning 16 August 2009

HELP CHILE AND HAITI by making DONATIONS to ONE OF THESE RELIEF ORGANIZATIONS:

BritishRedCross's CHILE Earthquake Appeal: http://www.redcross.org.uk/donatesection.asp?id=77029
    www.oxfam.org.uk - www.redcross.org - www.unicef.org - www.icrc.org or Disasters Emergency Committee receiving donations made on phone 0370 60 60 900 + through website www.dec.org.uk. Go to www.oxfamamerica.org, or text OXFAM to 25383 to make a one-time $10 donation to Oxfam’s Haiti Earthquake Response Fund.

Donations possible via text, phone or the "Hope for Haiti" Web site until July 2010

VIVA LA VIDA / VIVA COLDPLAYING.COM

MAKE PEACE
    - NOT WAR !!