Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    PennState15

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!
    Well great news today.

Apparently they will changing up the setlist a little for the USA tour...They have been practicing Rush of Blood, Swallowed In The Sea, Warning Sign, and a couple more old stuff to be added.

Incredible. I just hope they play Amsterdam

Head Phil Fan 2011,12 &13 Christa42's Avatar
    My Country: United States
    Fav Album : Parachutes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 143
    Given: 197

0 Not allowed!
    from Chrissy's mouth to my ears
    I'M GOING TO NEED MORE WINE

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    I can see them adding a few songs. Now My Feet Wont Touch The Ground to the Acoustic stage. Rainy Day to the B-Stage.

Prospekts March and Rush of Blood together. Swallowed In The Sea played on the B-Stage as well. Im hoping for Amsterdam to possibly replace or accent Hardest Part.

I hope they bring back songs like Shiver, One I love, Moses. I was listening to Live 2003 today and thought, "This would have been one kick ass tour. I want to hear new Coldplay with this Brit Rock sound"

One thing I really want is, to hear Violet Hill with the piano.

One song that better not be touched is Politik. If they touch Politik I will kill someone, now if they go Square One then Politik for the Encore....my life will be complete.

Life In Technicolor
    Violet Hill
    Yellow
    Shiver
    Glass Of Water
    Cemeteries Of London
    A Rush Of Blood To The Head
    Speed Of Sound
    Fix You
    -----B Stage----
    Rainy Day
    Swallowed In The Sea
    Amsterdam (Chris Piano)
    The Hardest Part (Chris piano, Will)
    Postcards From Far Away (piano instrumental)
    --------
    Viva La Vida
    Lost!
    Clocks
    Strawberry Swing
    ---C Stage----
    Death Will Never Conquer (acoustic - Will vocals)
    Warning Sign/Green Eyes
    Now My Feet Wont Touch The Ground
    Viva La Vida (remix interlude)
    ------
    Square One
    Politik
    Lovers In Japan
    The Scientist
    Death And All His Friends
    -------
    Talk
    In My Place
    Life in Technicolor ii
    The Escapist (outro)

That is what would satisfy this Malcolm-Edge
    Concerts
    May 28/07 - The Police
    March 30/08 - Foo Fighters
    July 27/08 - Coldplay, Jay-Z - Pemberton Festival!
    June 20+21/09 - Coldplay w/ Snow Patrol - Live 2009?
    September 25/09 - Pearl Jam w/ Ben Harper
    October 14/09 - Rob Thomas
    October 28/09 - U2
    April 1/10 - John Mayer
    September 25/11 - Pearl Jam!

Come On, Let's Go Tnspieler1012's Avatar

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PennState15;2919068
    Well great news today.

Apparently they will changing up the setlist a little for the USA tour...They have been practicing Rush of Blood, Swallowed In The Sea, Warning Sign, and a couple more old stuff to be added.

Incredible. I just hope they play Amsterdam

Woah, really? *runs to coldplay.com*

*returns*

Terrific! I have a strong feeling this is the result of the band (possibly through the fact phil spends time on this forum) taking in the wishes and petitions of the fanbase. AROBTTH, SITS and Warning Sign are near or at the top of the list in terms of songs people complain the most about wanting on the setlist. SITS, Warning Sign had their own petitions I think, and AROBTTH is just awesome!
    "So I wanna live in a wooden house, where making more friends would be easy, I wanna live where the sun comes out..."
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Karencorpse;4818717
    Tnspieler1012 seams like a very interesting guy who has lots of interesting things to talk about and great things to do with her.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by eff-exx;5237716
    You're like the ultimate post-rocker in this forum.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RedBalloon;5603153
    We are connected with the viberation of the heart/soul waves, and if they are strong enough, our thoughts can travel across the universe to reach to where they are meant to be. The physical death is only a door and may he choose a better reincarnation or wish strongly to go to Amitabha Pure Land;

Pretentious Tool

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

0 Not allowed!
    ^ Don't you think that's a bit...long?
    But I do like the idea of combining Green Eyes with Warning Sign in the acoustic set.

They're rumored to be working on Warning Sign, Swallowed in the Sea, and AROBTTH again. I'd like to hear SITS replace The Hardest Part on piano, quite frankly.

MOODS OF NORWAY! technicolor_love78's Avatar

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Corkus;2919487

They're rumored to be working on Warning Sign, Swallowed in the Sea, and AROBTTH again.

OMG This is suchhh good news. I've been wanting to hear Warning Sign and Swallowed in the Sea live for the longest time!!
    Nov. 7, 2008--Orlando, FL--Amway Arena--BEST. NIGHT. EVER. front row is love.
    Aug. 9, 2009--Tampa, FL--Ford Ampitheatre--I'll always be waiting for Coldplay!

Win
    or
    Lose

Swallowed In The Sea treilly1313's Avatar

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    If they play SitS, I will cry tears of joy.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    if this is for real, i might just die after the atlanta show. swallowed in the sea? no FREAKING way! i don't know if i'll even hear the song i will be so excited.....

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Corkus;2919487
    ^ Don't you think that's a bit...long?
    But I do like the idea of combining Green Eyes with Warning Sign in the acoustic set.

They're rumored to be working on Warning Sign, Swallowed in the Sea, and AROBTTH again. I'd like to hear SITS replace The Hardest Part on piano, quite frankly.

Frankly I think 32 songs is standard. Pearl Jam, Nine Inch Nails, U2, Springsteen. All world class acts, play to that tune.

Coldplay should be playing more songs especially when 4 are less than 2 mminutes, 3 are one minute or less.
    Concerts
    May 28/07 - The Police
    October 28/09 - U2
    April 1/10 - John Mayer

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    I'm wondering if the indoor shows that were added (after the initial July/August outdoor shows were announced) will be similar to the current shows. The arena setting is more fitting for that stage set. I don't see how they can do that set in some of the outdoor amphitheatres to be honest. I also wonder how they'll do the B and C stage sets in the amphitheatres? I'm going to two of the shows - one from the indoors group and one from the outdoors group, separated by a month and a half, so I'm hoping they will both be different. I've also noticed that many of the shows in May and June are in locations not visited last year...

If you look at the US dates, the first bunch (which I believe are mostly indoor venues) is May to the end of June, then they head off to Europe, and come back in July for the original tour in mostly outdoor venues. I'm wondering if this will be where the changes to the stage and show occur...

Houston, TX: 28/1/2003; 25/2/2006; 18/11/2008; 22/7/2009; San Antonio, TX: 10/6/2009; Dallas, TX: 21/7/2009 - PIT!; Seattle, WA: 25/4/2012

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    SWALLOWED IN THE SEA SWALLOWED IN THE SEA SWALLOWED IN THE SEA SWALLOWED IN THE SEA SWALLOWED IN THE SEA SWALLOWED IN THE SEA

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mrman78;2921629
    I'm wondering if the indoor shows that were added (after the initial July/August outdoor shows were announced) will be similar to the current shows. The arena setting is more fitting for that stage set. I don't see how they can do that set in some of the outdoor amphitheatres to be honest. I also wonder how they'll do the B and C stage sets in the amphitheatres? I'm going to two of the shows - one from the indoors group and one from the outdoors group, separated by a month and a half, so I'm hoping they will both be different. I've also noticed that many of the shows in May and June are in locations not visited last year...

If you look at the US dates, the first bunch (which I believe are mostly indoor venues) is May to the end of June, then they head off to Europe, and come back in July for the original tour in mostly outdoor venues. I'm wondering if this will be where the changes to the stage and show occur...

Well since I was at one of the few Outdoor Venues of the Viva La Vida tour in NA. They went off to the side of the stage for the B-Stage(GPASUYF and CSC). For the C-Stage set up, they had a stage down the middle of the GA, and at the barricade.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XnBNnukaPhk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XnBNnukaPhk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That should sum up what Im talking about, towards the end should answer your question. They will continue with it. Look at the Dubai set up, it'll be like that.
    Concerts
    May 28/07 - The Police
    October 28/09 - U2
    April 1/10 - John Mayer

Bass technician =] the.hardest.part's Avatar

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Malcolm-Edge

Life In Technicolor
    Violet Hill
    Yellow
    Shiver
    Glass Of Water
    Cemeteries Of London
    A Rush Of Blood To The Head
    Speed Of Sound
    Fix You
    -----B Stage----
    Rainy Day
    Swallowed In The Sea
    Amsterdam (Chris Piano)
    The Hardest Part (Chris piano, Will)
    Postcards From Far Away (piano instrumental)
    --------
    Viva La Vida
    Lost!
    Clocks
    Strawberry Swing
    ---C Stage----
    Death Will Never Conquer (acoustic - Will vocals)
    Warning Sign/Green Eyes
    Now My Feet Wont Touch The Ground
    Viva La Vida (remix interlude)
    ------
    Square One
    Politik
    Lovers In Japan
    The Scientist
    Death And All His Friends
    -------
    Talk
    In My Place
    Life in Technicolor ii
    The Escapist (outro)

That is what would satisfy this Malcolm-Edge

This has to be the best dream setlist I've seen. The one I would change (but very unlikely to ever happen) would be Everything's Not Lost for Speed of Sound.

I think its a lot stronger, its the "big Queen epic" to put it in Chris' words, and one of the best songs ever written.
    Gianna

ďWhen you have a favorite band, itís not time sensitive. Itís not about when they came out. Itís not about how old they are. Itís not even about how good they are. Or how bad they are. Your favorite band is your favorite band. Because at a certain time in your life, you discovered their music and the music meant a whole lot to you. And its kind of like a marriage, its like theyíre there through the good and the bad; all of that. Youíre the #1 fan. And my band would be Coldplay.Ē

Coldplayer

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    hey im seeing coldplay in tampa on sunday and im dying to get a setlist from the show!

anyone know how??
    PLEASE!!
    look at the stars; look how they shine for you. i swam across, i jumped across for you
    the sky could be blue i dont mind without you its a waste of time
    if you love me; wont you let me know
    i feel safe, i feel warm when your here, i am cured when im by your side, careful where you stand my love, careful where you lay your head; its true we're always looking out for one another

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234