Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 LastLast
    Chat posts
    omg i cant say anything about itd, unbelievable!!!!!!!!!
    i have no doubt, one day the sun will come out!

viva la vida, viva la Coldplay!

viva la vida tour, berlin, 15.09.2008!
    stadium show in hannover, 25.08.2009!

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/gal...1173/19361.jpg

http://www.lastfm.pl/user/ewuniasrunia

2. Sponsored Links
    I'm Christina. coldplay_is_louve.'s Avatar
    Chat posts
    no video yet?

i can't believe chris did that. i was like, worried while watching the vid!!

he looked so excited, like scusi said, a seven year old playing.

looove him!! !

...they're just spies crazyduckette's Avatar
    Chat posts
    That was crazy! It looked awesome from that camera above!!

I bet Will was thinking...oh.... nooo....... haha...

Me
    Chat posts
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SueDeNimes;2884446
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXXcyYcreJg
    !!!

completely out of his tree!!! I don't think I've ever seen security move so fast

don't think Chris will be allowed to play out tonight, he's gonna get grounded or will be writing lines.

I must not run out into the crowd when my security know nothing of my plans.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by KissesBirds;2884590

<---Jonny, followed by Mich, Lori, Ang, Mel, Min, Jess, Viri, Kara, Mari

better plan: jonny runs off stage, crowd follow him, you stay at the front near where he has to come back and catch him as he returns. you won't be knackered & sweaty from chasing him then

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mimixxx;2884699
    He's bloody lucky! I'm not surprised the security freaked out All those people running after him.

Oh Christopher, you silly boy

was it Kelly who came flying off the stage?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mimixxx;2884736
    Here's one from the crowd perspective:

YouTube - Chris Martin jumps off stage and runs to the outfield at the SCG

did you see the security in yellow, pointing, obviously saying get back now!!?
    "The fat lady has sung and the world's Vida has been well and truly Viva-ed." - R#42 14th March 2010

I've got my "I Heart Coldplaying.com, It's My Life" knickers in a twist!!!

2012: 9&10 June - Manchester Etihad; 2011: 4 Dec - MEN Arena 2010: 25 Nov - Boat Trip 2009: 30 Jan - Absolute Radio; 18 Feb - War Child; 19 Sep - Wembley 2008: 11&12 Dec - MEN Arena 2005: 4&5 July - Reebok Stadium; 19 Dec - MEN Arena 2003: 14 Apr - MEN Arena 2002: 20 June - Mountford Hall; 11 Oct - MEN Arena

Me
    Chat posts
    Fix You from start with crowd chase

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HS5PIEmCAs"]YouTube - Chris Martin runs and gets chased by the crowd during "Fix you" 2009 live Performance in Australia.[/ame]
    "The fat lady has sung and the world's Vida has been well and truly Viva-ed." - R#42 14th March 2010

2012: 9&10 June - Manchester Etihad; 2011: 4 Dec - MEN Arena 2010: 25 Nov - Boat Trip 2009: 30 Jan - Absolute Radio; 18 Feb - War Child; 19 Sep - Wembley 2008: 11&12 Dec - MEN Arena 2005: 4&5 July - Reebok Stadium; 19 Dec - MEN Arena 2003: 14 Apr - MEN Arena 2002: 20 June - Mountford Hall; 11 Oct - MEN Arena

Me
    Chat posts

Me
    Chat posts
    Sunny Coldplay take rock honours over soggy Kings

GETTING the biggest bands in the country to play Sound Relief was always going to be enough to draw big crowds. But when the show's co-promoters Michael Gudinski and Michael Chugg realised that two of the biggest rock bands in the world, Kings of Leon and Coldplay, would both be in the country on March 13 to play arena shows in Melbourne and Sydney, the stars had aligned in more ways than one.

The stage was set for the clash for the heavyweight rock world championship.

Before Kings of Leon strutted onto the MCG stage for its highly anticipated early afternoon set, footage of Coldplay's Sydney sun-drenched show was broadcast on the MCG's big screens.

Coldplay certainly took early honours with singer Chris Martin stalking the stage to wring every last bit of emotion out of songs such as Yellow, until he collapsed on the floor.

He also won points for humour. "We never thought we'd be the 15th support act for the Bee Gees," Martin joked.

In contrast, Kings of Leon were more low key. Frontman Caleb Followill delivered songs in his raspy growl from the one position. It didn't help that the band had decided against playing its biggest hit, Sex on Fire, deeming it inappropriate (whether that was because of its incendiary title or its references to STDs remained unclear).

At a press conference before its set, the band also suggested that every time it played an outdoor stadium, it seemed to rain. Those words were prophetic when the heavens opened as soon as it struck its first notes. Victory, then, to Coldplay, though they lost some points for inviting John Farnham on stage to belt out what Martin playfully referred to as "the Australian national anthem", You're the Voice.

http://www.theage.com.au/national/su...0314-8yhq.html

If we could float away... Mimixxx's Avatar
    Chat posts
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jenjie;2884813

did you see the security in yellow, pointing, obviously saying get back now!!?

I know!

Me thinks he got a royal telling off from Kelly later on. Poor Kelly.
    M

owns Clocks + In My Place Clocks In My Place's Avatar
    Chat posts
    OH MY GOODNESS! I am in schock and speechless! I love you Chris!
    Kelly should get a raise. Haha, poor him.
    Loud Meditation actually said everything I wanted to say.

16.08.09: MCH OUTDOOR ARENA, HERNING - PROBABLY THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE + JONNY WAVED BACK AT ME
    19.09.09: WEMBLEY STADIUM, LONDON - INCREDIBLY AMAZING YELLOW NIGHT- THANK YOU, ALL THE NICE COLDPLAYERS I MET (ALSO THE 20TH)

My Twitter
    Avatar and signature banner by coldplay_is_louve.

Chat posts
    omg..... I am speechlesss.... the band must have been saying "what the fuck is Chris doing"

Kelly's heat must have been in his toes..i especially love the end when he was breathless but continued to sing..............
    http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic29970_17.gif

With COLDPLAY in my life I will never be LOST

We'll be glowing in the dark, dreaming of Paradise

COLDPLAY & JAYZ at Wembley 19/09/2009, Emirates 04/06/2012, Ethiad 10/06/2012

Chat posts
    Wow that was quite crazy what Chris did.

Chat posts
    http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegrap...001021,00.html

Coldplay are Aussies for a day at Sound Relief

March 15, 2009 12:00am

IT was the perfect start to Sound Relief: Coldplay, the world's biggest band, performing the iconic song You're The Voice alongside veteran rocker John Farnham.

The unusual musical pairing was a hit with the energetic crowd at the Sydney Cricket Ground - and went a long way to ensuring that yesterday was a music event to remember.

Victorian bushfires: News, photos, video and more
    Gallery: All the pictures from both Sound Relief gigs
    Interactive gallery: Black Saturday horror revealed

Farnham, 58, came out of retirement for the one-off performance with Coldplay's effortlessly charismatic lead singer Chris Martin saying he felt like an "honorary Australian".

"When you come to Australia and you've only really got two hit singles, which we've already played before, you think to yourself, how am I going to impress everyone from row one to row 5000?," Martin said. "Ladies and gentleman, please welcome to sing the Australian national anthem - John Farnham."

Coldplay was given the task of opening Sound Relief in Sydney, while a simultaneous concert was held in Melbourne.

And the band didn't disappoint.

The UK band began their set of seven songs with their hit, Yellow, as dozens of massive yellow balloons were thrown around in the crowd. They also performed Lost, Viva La Vida and Clocks.

"We are proud to be starting this whole day off," Martin said to rapturous applause and cheers from the stadium crowd.

"For all us foreign guests today, it is the only day we can claim to be honorary Australians . . . thanks for letting us be part of this very special day."

Farnham joined Coldplay onstage for the band's sixth song, confirming one of the event's worst kept secrets.

During Coldplay's final song, Martin leapt off the stage and ran through the crowd, making it half the length of the SCG.

During his dash, he embraced and high-fived fans before taking refuge on one side of the stadium.

Martin then managed to make his way back to the stage and sing the remainder of the song Fix You.

Up to 45,000 people crammed into the Sydney Cricket Ground to see the 14 live acts, including Taylor Swift, The Presets and Josh Pyke.

In Melbourne, Jet kicked off proceedings, followed by Gabriella Cilmi, Kings of Leon, Augie March, Jack Johnson, Kasey Chambers, Paul Kelly, Split Enz and Midnight Oil.

Cilmi, who made a flying trip to Australia from the UK where she is recording her second album, said she had friends who had been affected by the recent bushfires.

"It's pretty close to home," she told a press conference. "I know people that have been affected, people that have had to evacuate their houses."

Pouring rain and chilly temperatures in the Victorian capital failed to dampen the festive mood, with as many as 80,000 packing into the Melbourne Cricket Ground. Many also donned green and yellow plastic raincoats in a show of patriotism.

Playing both Sydney and Melbourne shows were the rock bands Jet and Wolfmother.

Organisers at Chugg Entertainment and Frontier Touring expected the combined events to raise more than $5 million for the Victorian Bushfire Appeal and Queensland flood victims.

Wolfmother lead singer Andrew Stockdale said Sound Relief was one of the most significant events in Australian music history.

"It's an enormous historic moment," he said.

"It's the biggest event in Australian history that just shows what this country does - it gets behind people when they are down and out."

Presenters introducing the big name acts at the SCG included radio and television personalities Ian Dickson, Kate Ritchie and Tim Ross, actors Jack Thompson and David Wenham and cricketer Shane Warne.

"I've played the cricket ground many times, but I've never seen it as packed as this," Warne said.

"To all of you who came out here today, thank you very much, it's a great cause."

The bumper entertainment line-up ended with a comeback performance by the Bee Gees' Barry Gibb and Olivia Newton John, performing Islands In The Stream.

A minute's silence was also held at 7.45pm to honour the 210 lives that were lost during Australia's worst natural disaster.
    "with Viva whoa ohs in my head... XD "

July 09th, 2005 - Coldplay @ Coubertin Platz Munich

September 14th, 2008 - Coldplay @ ColorLineArena Hamburg
    September 26th, 2008 - Coldplay @ Olympiahalle Munich

August 25th, 2009 - Coldplay @ AWD Arena Hannover
    August 29th, 2009 - Coldplay @ Reitstadion Riem Munich

September 18th, 2009 - Coldplay @ Wembley Stadium London
    September 19th, 2009 - Coldplay @ Wembley Stadium London

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../wembsig-2.jpg

Chat posts
    "with Viva whoa ohs in my head... XD "

July 09th, 2005 - Coldplay @ Coubertin Platz Munich

September 14th, 2008 - Coldplay @ ColorLineArena Hamburg
    September 26th, 2008 - Coldplay @ Olympiahalle Munich

August 25th, 2009 - Coldplay @ AWD Arena Hannover
    August 29th, 2009 - Coldplay @ Reitstadion Riem Munich

September 18th, 2009 - Coldplay @ Wembley Stadium London
    September 19th, 2009 - Coldplay @ Wembley Stadium London

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../wembsig-2.jpg

15. #479 BLOODY AMAZING! 
    Chat posts
    If some of you haven't seen it already then I suggest you go and look at Coldplay's Fix You performance at the Sound Relief concert! With Chris running into the crowd... it has to go down as the best live moment of Coldplay yet! So AWESOME, it should go down with U2 performing Sunday Bloody Sunday at Red Rocks and Queen at Live Aid! Bloody fantastic! Chris Martin you are the ultimate entertainer!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZORJRMM1XM&feature=related"]YouTube - Coldplay - Fix You from sound relief 2009 Chris Martin crowd run[/ame]

Chat posts
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jenjie;2884815
    Fix You from start with crowd chase

YouTube - Chris Martin runs and gets chased by the crowd during &quot;Fix you&quot; 2009 live Performance in Australia.

OMG...Chris is Awesome! Laughing my A** off

Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 LastLast