1. #1 offering screenprinting help 
    Coldplayer
    Chat posts
    It was recommended to me that I should drop by here and post.

I own a tshirt design/screenprint business. I offered to make some COLDPLAYING tshirts for the members so we could be recognized by other members. This was before I knew about CCC.

I am offering my services to the forum and should be able to get members and forum moderators a better price than cafepress. I will also donate all proceeds to OXFAM. I am not posting this to step on any toes, but rather to keep printing costs down for all involved.

Not sure who to send this to so I am posting it here.

Thanks!
    Kelly

Chat posts
    That's splendid of you Kelly

As someone who's just getting interested in that kind of stuff, I can't wait to see the designs!!
    I didn't eat confetti but I made it close...four times now!

UPDATE: confetti finally eaten at the fifth attempt, 12th September 2009, Manchester, and it ain't too tasty!!

Coldplayer
    Chat posts
    Yeah, I could definitly have fun with these. Especially since I love the band so much and its cheaper than buying a concert tee.

Like I said, I don't want to step on any toes, but if we can save money, why not?

Who did the original logos for the tees? Does anyone know? I can print the current tees too, and then people can submit designs, and I can come up with some too!

Now I am all giddy! LOL

Kelly

Coldplayer
    Chat posts
    If you're interested in following the progress of this idea, here's the link in the COLDPLAY forum, along with a link to see some designs I threw together last night:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/sho...t=48906&page=3

Kelly

Coldplayer
    Chat posts
    I posted this in the coldplay section, but figured I would post it here too. I put some of the tshirts up for your viewing pleasure!

http://www.cafepress.com/saucewear_tees

Come check them out, buy one if you are interested. Profits are going to Oxfam!!