Page 432 of 649 FirstFirst ... 182332382422428429430431432433434435436442482532 ... LastLast
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 9721

Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Reilly;5260865
    No offence Samuel, were you actually hoping for 4th? For 3/4 teams (Who are in good form) to completely crumble all together, draw when they play eachother, and for Liverpool to go on their best run in 9 games for about 3 seasons? There's hope and faith, and then there's just being ridiculous.

I'm a Newcastle fan and realistically we can hope for getting into 5th.

There's something wrong with you.

I like thousands others gave up on the Champions League after the defeat to Arsenal. Even before then it was going to be very difficult but as long as there's still a chance even if it is 0.01% then you can hope all you want and there's no ridicule in that at all. If it was mathematically impossible then it would be ridiculous.

2. Sponsored Links
    Account disabled

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by howyousawtheworld;5261013
    I like thousands others gave up on the Champions League after the defeat to Arsenal. Even before then it was going to be very difficult but as long as there's still a chance even if it is 0.01% then you can hope all you want and there's no ridicule in that at all. If it was mathematically impossible then it would be ridiculous.

Well it still isn't mathematically impossible, so it's still not ridiculous?

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Reilly;5261000
    Also Daryl, of that Giggs youtube video you posted, the top comment:

I'm a City fan and the munich chants embarrass the club and fellow fans who aren't morons. Fuck off and support someone else you fucking numbskull. Frank Swift mean anything to you?
    EBW365 10 months ago 16

Well said.

come on its humour... i dont like the M word being used... but this chant is funny
    Work in progress........... "Small club, with a small mentality" !!

When we score , when we score its against them it feels than anything.... even better than that and that!""

The Daddy of the pub thread !!!

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Reilly;5260865
    No offence Samuel, were you actually hoping for 4th? For 3/4 teams (Who are in good form) to completely crumble all together, draw when they play eachother, and for Liverpool to go on their best run in 9 games for about 3 seasons? There's hope and faith, and then there's just being ridiculous.

I'm a Newcastle fan and realistically we can hope for getting into 5th.

It is totally ridiculous, it was unlikely at the start of the season. It's definitely not gonna happen now though. By still hoping for fourth our season had an aim. Never before has our season been effectively over this quick.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bart;5260705
    i did hope liverpod would have beat team "hughes" tonight..... i hate him...i would be happy if he died and his family too

You're a pig

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bart;5260941
    what was that for ?? Random as hell like many posts ago.

I am fully within my rights... its a figure of speech many city fans will utter about Hughes of course we will never truly wish this.

I stand by my remarks on Livverpool, I see the whole football world has came togehter... however seems strange to me their fans have not gone on to use their club motto as a part of it...

Rielly I sometimes wonder if you have a life outside of this thread, I feel you just wait , and pick on members on here anytime your in a bad mood.. most people have people around them that are close to off load these feelings too.

So, what you're saying is, it's okay for you to wish death on people for no reason AND with the worst timing in terms of what happened last saturday but it's bad for liverpool to wish muamba well? Are you backward?

Account disabled

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bart;5261031
    come on its humour... i dont like the M word being used... but this chant is funny

If you mean the word "Moron", then yes I can imagine you don't like it being used, as it always applies to you.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Reilly;5261136
    If you mean the word "Moron", then yes I can imagine you don't like it being used, as it always applies to you.

Account disabled

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Reilly;5261016
    Well it still isn't mathematically impossible, so it's still not ridiculous?

Still wondering what the answer of this is.

And also if its not to to ridicule a Swansea fan for hoping to make the Champions League, that's also mathematically possible.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Reilly;5261378
    Still wondering what the answer of this is.

And also if its not to to ridicule a Swansea fan for hoping to make the Champions League, that's also mathematically possible.

I know this isn't the point you're trying to make but i think swansea could be in the champions league in a few years. Brendan Rogers seems to be building something special there...

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Samuel_94;5261045
    So, what you're saying is, it's okay for you to wish death on people for no reason AND with the worst timing in terms of what happened last saturday but it's bad for liverpool to wish muamba well? Are you backward?

I dont give a flying.... fing.... fk...

they have.... stooped lower than we would ever dream off... Liverpool are a disgrace this season... anybody else would have been sacked.... liverpool need to understand ESPN Classic is not the here and now.

I dont forsee Liverpool being a top 4 team for some considerable time if ever with the current thinking they hve they will be aa bunch a wanna wannabes like Newcastle... ropey leauge football at best... clutching on to the past with a manager that is not just up to it. Liverpool spent 100 million .. more than we did !!! in the same period..... Daliuiish is a failure now and liverpool fans need to let go of the past.or you will be worse than Newcastle , and rememeber they are really laughable.

FOREVER CITY ---- FORVER MINTED... ( I just added this for you ) rielly..

When we score , when we score its against them it feels than anything.... even better than that and that!""

Account disabled

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    We're laughable? Ask any neutral fan who they have more respect for, a team that's built a squad from efficient spending on mainly, good quality signings, or a team that's being toyed around with by some bored millionaire, that have some fans which are as stupid as you are.

I don't know what you've started injecting Daryl but your posts recently are even more logically fucked then usual, and you're acting all arrogant but in fact you haven't responded to a lot of what I've written to you, and others as well. Cowardly.

Read your sig again.

mr coldplaying himself busybeeburns's Avatar

Fav Album : X&Y
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2S5gXVLZyQ"]SAF hits back at 'desparation' comments - YouTube[/ame]

Man Utd boss Sir Alex Ferguson dismisses Man City criticism

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has dismissed criticism from Manchester City over his decision to bring Paul Scholes out of retirement.

Ex-City midfielder Patrick Vieira said the move showed "weakness". But Ferguson warned he "had plenty of ammunition" if United's title rivals wanted to engage in mind games. "If it's desperation bringing back the best midfielder in Britain for the last 20 years then I think we can accept that," said Ferguson.

Vieira, City's football development executive, told the Daily Telegraph on Wednesday: "For him [Scholes] to come back just shows a little bit of weakness in United, because they had to bring a player back who was 37."

United have won nine Premier League games and drawn one with Scholes in the team, and Ferguson responded in the week when City boss Roberto Mancini controversially recalled striker Carlos Tevez. "I think he [Vieira] was programmed for that," said Ferguson. "Roberto had a wee dig a couple of weeks back. We're all going to play our hand that way. There will be plenty of ammunition for that. If you talk about desperation, they played a player the other night who refused to go on the pitch. The manager said he'd never play again and he takes a five-month holiday in Argentina. What is that? Could that come under the description of desperation?"

Tevez denied that he refused to come on as a substitute in a Champions League game against Bayern Munich in September, blaming "confusion on the bench" for the "misunderstanding" which led to a major falling-out with Mancini. The Argentine returned for the first time in six months in Wednesday's 2-1 victory over Chelsea which leaves City one point behind leaders United with nine games of the season remaining.

Ferguson also rejected Vieira's assertion that a further sign of United struggling was their inability to keep Ravel Morrison, who joined West Ham during the January transfer window, and their ongoing fight to retain fellow midfielder Paul Pogba. "The point he made about Ravel Morrison and losing our young players - we wanted to sell him (Morrison) let's be clear about that, for obvious reasons," said Ferguson. "But we want Pogba to stay because we think he's going to be a fantastic Manchester United player and hopefully that's the case."

Since moving to London, Morrison has been fined £7,000 by the FA and warned about his future conduct after a homophobic post on social networking site Twitter. Ferguson's comments come after United defender Rio Ferdinand suggested City fans are only more visible now the club is tasting success. "Walking around in town, you see more and more blue shirts than you probably ever would have seen over the last 10 years," the defender told BBC Sport. "Success sometimes brings people out of the woodwork."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17488481
    The early bird catches the worm. The second mouse gets the cheese!

Account disabled

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    ^I don't like either Manchester clubs, but yes, calling Ferguson desperate to bring back a player who only retired last season, when speaking on behalf of a club who brought back a player the manager said would never wear a Man City shirt again, that's hypocritical.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Its war then SAF--- we are all very delighted your cage is well and truly rattled...

Account disabled

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bart;5261875

Its war then SAF--- we are all very delighted your cage is well and truly rattled...

Before the comeback against Chelsea weren't you devastated about 'throwing it all away'?

Does anything make sense in your tiny little brain?

Page 432 of 649 FirstFirst ... 182332382422428429430431432433434435436442482532 ... LastLast