Page 419 of 649 FirstFirst ... 169319369409415416417418419420421422423429469519 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 9721

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!
    I am rather dissapointed with Spurs...
    Work in progress........... "Small club, with a small mentality" !!

When we score , when we score its against them it feels than anything.... even better than that and that!""

The Daddy of the pub thread !!!

2. Sponsored Links
    Come On, Let's Go Tnspieler1012's Avatar

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Pogrebnyak. 5 goals in first 3 games.
    "So I wanna live in a wooden house, where making more friends would be easy, I wanna live where the sun comes out..."
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Karencorpse;4818717
    Tnspieler1012 seams like a very interesting guy who has lots of interesting things to talk about and great things to do with her.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by eff-exx;5237716
    You're like the ultimate post-rocker in this forum.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RedBalloon;5603153
    We are connected with the viberation of the heart/soul waves, and if they are strong enough, our thoughts can travel across the universe to reach to where they are meant to be. The physical death is only a door and may he choose a better reincarnation or wish strongly to go to Amitabha Pure Land;

I'm so easy to please Navegador's Avatar

Fav Album : X&Y
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    I can't believe Tottenham lost this match. They were better than United.

A friend of mine once said "Manchester United is the devil's team". Today, I finally understood it.
    INTERNACIONAL | TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR
    INDIANAPOLIS COLTS | NEW YORK METS | BOSTON BRUINS

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Navegador;5243523
    I can't believe Tottenham lost this match. They were better than United.

A friend of mine once said "Manchester United is the devil's team". Today, I finally understood it.

You have a friend with great insight...

When we score , when we score its against them it feels than anything.... even better than that and that!""

Missing The Mark Written In Graffiti's Avatar

Fav Album : MX
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!
    I'm ashamed by my team (Chelsea). The players are a bunch of arrogant, overpaid and underperforming morons.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Written In Graffiti;5243694
    I'm ashamed by my team (Chelsea). The players are a bunch of arrogant, overpaid and underperforming morons.

Yup.
    "So I wanna live in a wooden house, where making more friends would be easy, I wanna live where the sun comes out..."
    Quote:
    Tnspieler1012 seams like a very interesting guy who has lots of interesting things to talk about and great things to do with her.

Quote:

Quote:
    We are connected with the viberation of the heart/soul waves, and if they are strong enough, our thoughts can travel across the universe to reach to where they are meant to be. The physical death is only a door and may he choose a better reincarnation or wish strongly to go to Amitabha Pure Land;

Account disabled

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Everyone seems to be blaming the players which I don't really understand, they haven't been great this season and you can see some of them haven't made the most of their talent, but it's hard when you have a stubborn manager who doesn't have a fucking clue what he's doing. He's made so many decisions that have been suicidal all season, recently dropping Ashley Cole, Lampard AND Michael Essien (Who might just be Chelsea's best player) against Napoli and going away to Italy with absolutely no focus on defence- when you have a total moron like David Luiz in defence, you better make sure you have a defensive midfielder to cover when Luiz decides to have a little wander up the pitch 20 times in a game.

AVB is stubborn in the way that he'll make outrageous decisions in the hope they'll somehow work out so he'll look like this mysterious tactical genius, he's a pure egomaniac, but unlike his mentor Jose, he focuses on the little battles, not the war. He does certain players no justice when speaking out for them, look at how he dropped Frank Lampard at the start of the season (So keep in mind this is before Frank got vocal about his disapproval of AVB), Frank got on with it, accepted that he has to fight for his place like anyone else and it's the managers decision, very noble of him.

Frank, when he does play, is like a new footballer after a disappointing end to last season, and comes back in one particular game to score a hat-trick. OK fair enough a hat-trick shouldn't completely change your mind of a player, but in AVBs interview after the match, does he mention Frank? No, he avoids it. Does he praise Frank when inevitably pressed for an opinion on his performance? No, he couldn't even do that. The reason being because he had regularly been leaving Frank out of the side, so when he comes back to score 3 goals and also an assist, in AVB's eyes that's proving his decision making wrong (Even though it doesn't necessarily, but that how he sees things). Frank may need to fight for a place like everyone else, but certainly if anyone else had scored a hat-trick it would be one of the first things he'd mention.

Everything about his approach and decisions since coming to Chelsea has been wrong, he's always tried to stamp his authority as some of the first team players are as young as he is, but apart from a few idiots I think there's enough professionals at the club to do a job for the right manager, and I'm siding with the players here. You can say there's no excuse for a lack of commitment, but like in any situation, it gets to a point where you can no longer motivate yourself to be at your best when you are being managed by a stubborn arsehole.

Wow didn't quite intend to go off on one when I started writing that.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Reilly;5243731
    Everyone seems to be blaming the players which I don't really understand, they haven't been great this season and you can see some of them haven't made the most of their talent, but it's hard when you have a stubborn manager who doesn't have a fucking clue what he's doing. He's made so many decisions that have been suicidal all season, recently dropping Ashley Cole, Lampard AND Michael Essien (Who might just be Chelsea's best player) against Napoli and going away to Italy with absolutely no focus on defence- when you have a total moron like David Luiz in defence, you better make sure you have a defensive midfielder to cover when Luiz decides to have a little wander up the pitch 20 times in a game.

AVB is stubborn in the way that he'll make outrageous decisions in the hope they'll somehow work out so he'll look like this mysterious tactical genius, he's a pure egomaniac, but unlike his mentor Jose, he focuses on the little battles, not the way. He does certain players no justice when speaking out for them, look at how he dropped Frank Lampard at the start of the season (So keep in mind this is before Frank got vocal about his disapproval of AVB), Frank got on with it, accepted that he has to fight for his place like anyone else and it's the managers decision, very noble of him.

Frank, when he does play, is like a new footballer after a disappointing end to last season, and comes back in one particular game to score a hat-trick. OK fair enough a hat-trick shouldn't completely change your mind of a player, but in AVBs interview after the match, does he mention Frank? No, he avoids it. Does he praise Frank when inevitably pressed for an opinion on his performance? No, he couldn't even do that. The reason being because he had regularly been leaving Frank out of the side, so when he comes back to score 3 goals and also an assist, in AVB's eyes that's proving his decision making wrong (Even though it doesn't necessarily, but that how he sees things). Frank may need to fight for a place like everyone else, but certainly if anyone else had scored a hat-trick it would be one of the first things he'd mention.

Everything about his approach and decisions since coming to Chelsea has been wrong, he's always tried to stamp his authority as some of the first team players are as young as he is, but apart from a few idiots I think there's enough professionals at the club to do a job for the right manager, and I'm siding with the players here. You can say there's no excuse for a lack of commitment, but like in any situation, it gets to a point where you can no longer motivate yourself to be at your best when you are being managed by a stubborn arsehole.

Wow didn't quite intend to go off on one when I started writing that.

Well put. He doesn't seem to have much of a clue what he's doing by the looks of it, and he'l makes strange switches just to prove that he's 'doing something'. I won't pretend that I've watched much of them this year, but I was flabbergasted that Lampard was left out against Napoli.

Not to apologize for my previous post. Drogba is a shadow of what he was a few years ago, and Luiz can't defend worth a shit, but AVB had plenty of games from late last season to draw upon in figuring that out, yet he still just seems like a confused child.
    Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Now... who wants to hear about my bad-ass MLS fantasy team!
    Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Account disabled

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Hmm.... Not I.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:

I am proud my team is Manchester City as its owner does not interfere with team affairs.

Account disabled

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Did anyone see the documentary "QPR: The Four Year Plan" shown last night on BBC2?

Or anyone outside the UK, I'd recommend looking for it, it's a really deep insight into how insanely self-absorbed and purely childish the billionaires who run football clubs can be. It's hilariously facepalm.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Reilly;5245134
    Did anyone see the documentary "QPR: The Four Year Plan" shown last night on BBC2?

Or anyone outside the UK, I'd recommend looking for it, it's a really deep insight into how insanely self-absorbed and purely childish the billionaires who run football clubs can be. It's hilariously facepalm.

ill try to find it. i don't live in the UK so i didn't see it but I'm really interested to watch it!

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:

AVB should have stayed. I'm really disappointed they lost such a great manager

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    If Arsenal manage to bag up 4 goals and keep a clean sheet. i will be amazed.

Page 419 of 649 FirstFirst ... 169319369409415416417418419420421422423429469519 ... LastLast