The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use
You can :
You can :
- Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
- Format the chats : once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
- Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
- Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
- Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
Results 1 to 2 of 2
#1 Strumming pattern for guitar (A Rush of blood to the head - title track)
08-05-2008, 03:52 PM
Can anyone help me out here?
I think the main verse is
D D U D D D U U D D
But it doesn't sound right and the riff doesn't end there, the problem with it is I think theres an enthisis on some chords. I also don't know the timing.
This is the very first song I've ever tried to learn, so can someone give me the pattern and if applicable the hammer / silenced notes and timing.This years albums...
In Rainbows 9.5/10
The Last Shadow Puppets / ST 8/10
Silent Cry / Feeder 7/10
Viva la vida 9.5/10
Forth / The Verve 8.5/10
Ode to J.Smith / Travis 7/10
Perfect Symmetry / Keane
Dig out your soul / Oasis 8/10
A hundred million suns / Snow Patrol 6/10
Should be a good year.
The best bands ever are Coldplay, Radiohead, Manic Street Preachers, R.E.M, Blur and Muse.
008-05-2008, 05:41 PM
Yes, the verse chords are Am, C or C/G, Em, Am. You can play it in standard tuning or EADGBC, which I think sounds best
(the C/G is a standard C with a G bass - to achieve this, you put the pinky finger on the E-string's 3rd fret. If you find this difficult, just play the standard C).
I think that when Chris plays it, he emphasises (?) the first upward stroke, and the pattern is something like this:
Just keep on playing, and the strumming and timing will improve.... but others are puzzles, puzzling me ...
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|