Poll: Dani Filth & Chris Martin Boxing Match. Who would win?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    If we could float away... Mimixxx's Avatar

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by busybeeburns;2241217
    Dani Filth, what a name. At least if he'd have been called Dani Dirt I'd have somewhere to plant my fuckin daffodil bulbs for the spring

Haha you added a poll

Unless I'm sleep post-editing again
    M

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!
    the guy is somewhat of a toss pot, he has the cheek to slag Chris Martin off, a guy in one of the most biggest bands on earth at the moment.
    Slagging Chris like that just dont work fair enough if it was oasis etc there successful but him. never even heard of him until now, you dont say that sort of stuff. He is hardly amazing himself. Coldplay is far more popular than his band will ever be, far more talented etc.
    Chris doesnt resort to painting his finger nails, putting eyeliner on or dress a certain way to feel the need to fit in to his type of music. This guy i think is a stero typical " goth " type rocker who is clearly insecure and jealous of Chirs success and feels the neded to slate him. And thinks its cool to swear in his songs and act like a complete arse the cool rebel type who dont give a shit so his teenage dpressive fans can say "he is like so cool, did you hear what he said about this guy or did to this hotel room".
    The make trade fair did is a bit of a pants argument, he is doing something positive with his fame and trying to raise awarness about the campaign, yes Chris is a idiot because he cares.
    Last but not least Chirs can sing, all this guy does is scream down a microphone and call him self a artist.
    Maybe this guy should keep to the shadows as he has been, stop trying to get attention by ranting about successful artist, and stick to wearing make up and ram a axe through his heart and get on with his job.
    Sorry people like him annoy me, he is hardly good himself

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 9

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Glen;2241367
    the guy is somewhat of a toss pot, he has the cheek to slag Chris Martin off, a guy in one of the most biggest bands on earth at the moment.
    Slagging Chris like that just dont work fair enough if it was oasis etc there successful but him. never even heard of him until now, you dont say that sort of stuff. He is hardly amazing himself. Coldplay is far more popular than his band will ever be, far more talented etc.
    Chris doesnt resort to painting his finger nails, putting eyeliner on or dress a certain way to feel the need to fit in to his type of music. This guy i think is a stero typical " goth " type rocker who is clearly insecure and jealous of Chirs success and feels the neded to slate him. And thinks its cool to swear in his songs and act like a complete arse the cool rebel type who dont give a shit so his teenage dpressive fans can say "he is like so cool, did you hear what he said about this guy or did to this hotel room".
    The make trade fair did is a bit of a pants argument, he is doing something positive with his fame and trying to raise awarness about the campaign, yes Chris is a idiot because he cares.
    Last but not least Chirs can sing, all this guy does is scream down a microphone and call him self a artist.
    Maybe this guy should keep to the shadows as he has been, stop trying to get attention by ranting about successful artist, and stick to wearing make up and ram a axe through his heart and get on with his job.
    Sorry people like him annoy me, he is hardly good himself

Well said my friend
    =
    Music is a moral law; it gives soul to the universe,
    wings to the mind, flight to the imagination,
    charm and joy to life, and to everything.

----------
    -- Plato
    --
    ----------

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    guess dani would win the fight, though, to get back to the poll.
    because chris would never hurt anyone else (except they're paparazzi) and he'd just let dani hit him until dani filth realises how bad violence is.

amen.
    http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/861...jtzdd4jf5t.jpg

The saddest kind of sad is the sad that tries not to be sad.
    You know, when Sad tries to bite its lip and not cry and smile and go, “No, I’m happy for you”?
    That’s when it’s really sad.

http://couture-du-jour.blogspot.com

לְחַיִּים

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    We all know how Bono destroyed Chris in "MTV'S CELEBRITY DEATHMATCH"

Chris doesn't have a chance

poor Chris!

I turn the music up, I'm on a roll this time.
    And heaven is in sight~

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    This is pretty sad. People like to pick on Chris and Coldplay because they know theyre the only people who are too mature to say something back. Theyre not going to say anything bad about this guy, in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Chris found this funny. He doesnt get bothered by people acting like jerks and thats why so many people love him, and those who dont at least respect him. Ignore this guy, people like that think theyre always right and anyone who has different opinions or music styles is wrong and a bad person.
    And as for the whole MTF thing, this makes me respect Coldplay even more, because they speak their minds even knowing theyll take criticsim, yet they've never backed down from what they believe in. I want to thank this guy for opening my eyes and making me realize how much better Coldplay is than anyone knows.

mr coldplaying himself busybeeburns's Avatar

Fav Album : X&Y
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mimixxx;2241289
    Haha you added a poll

Unless I'm sleep post-editing again

yeah the one on the main site wasn't working for some reason
    The early bird catches the worm. The second mouse gets the cheese!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8

0 Not allowed!
    I honestly don't think this guy deserves anymore discussion. his mommy just didn't hug him enough when he was little and now he feels the need to pick on music different from his. And i'd like to know what Chris stands for that makes him want to puke; loving committed relationship? successful? wide range of talents?

Coldplayer

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    facing a lot of problems with paparazzi photographers,eventhough not willing to just getting pictured and videographed by paparazzi,
    even in the highly needed moments with the family eventhough staying several days apart from family always he needs to fight with the world to stop them making news of him.doing several benefits for cancer and Make trade fair,and many charity events,bids.....,
    and what more....always recording the albums and buying his own studio to record them...spending a lot of time to record the albums,doing enumorous interviews and worrying a lot about how they get received and more....
    oh...Chris is really incredible....
    he is even not credible to Mess with Chris at all as for what work he've done?
    Chris says that to get big they need to do something big...!
    obviously Chris wins in the fight with Dani even though it happens or not.taking the pain to explain fans how the album is going on while recording on their own website too..he takes a lot of care about people who listen their work...
    and yeah..taking care about how their live concerts be organised and worrying about getting well received...

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    What an idiot.

The fucker doesn't even know what or why Chris writes on his hand. Fucking imbecile.
    The name... is Will.

http://imagegen.last.fm/minimalDarkR...edlogic149.gif

Currently: playing Mass Effect, reading The Dark Tower series, listening to "Absolution" by Muse

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8

0 Not allowed!
    the guy doesn't even LOOK original! He looks like he's seen way to much Marilyn Manson and Slipknot. But I guess he's trying very desperately to keep up his image of being "dark" and "goth" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

the least you could do The Mad Hatter's Avatar

Fav Album : AROBTTH
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Bleh. It's really inconsiderate to talk like that about people. But I don't hate the guy.

Anyway, I've heard so much shit from people about Chris, it's sort of "meh" now.
    my name is emily
    tumblr | twitter

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Chris doesn't need any tattoos because he proved he cares by making the effort and actually going to Ghana (in africa) 2 times!!

Chris cares and no one, not even some british heavy metalist, can doubt that!!
    This place is bigger than I remember
    Pearl Jam 20 Nov 2009
    Woot.

Spoiler

I love you but enough is enough

Under neon loneliness motorcycle emptiness

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    who is this dude? well, whoever he is, he might be jeaulous
    :'( =

Quote:
    Originally Posted by juanif94;4816627

Copy & Paste

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Reilly;4824826

And practice kissing with your hand but not the one you masturbate with /thread

the least you could do The Mad Hatter's Avatar

Fav Album : AROBTTH
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    I can't believe you guys haven't heard of Cradle of Filth. o.o
    Maybe I hang around too many weird kids...
    my name is emily
    tumblr | twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast