Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Awhisper21
    oh my god, do you know what i just noticed about that photo i posted earlier? the photo on the wall next to the beatles poster is also a beatles picture!!! i mean, you cant really tell, but being the beatlefreak i am, i recognized it. its a really really early beatles photo of george harrison and his first car, a ford angalia (sp?). holy muffins, ive never noticed it before and ive seen that pic a thousand times!
    now im thinking its maybe not their apartment...who knows though?

Ok, wow! I don't think I'm seeing things, cause that looks like John in the last pic on the wall. I really think it might be this pic from 1968...

Totally awesome if it is! See...I knew there was a reason I fell in love with Coldplay so fast...they love awesome music and they make incredible music too! Thanks for noticing that middle pic, Awhisper! If you hadn't brought that up I never would have paid attn to any of the other pictures.
    "Scots. Inventors of the modern world. You're welcome." - Ewan McGregor "Long Way Round"

"Sometimes the things that you liked the best and that have meant the most to you are the things that meant nothing at all to you when you first heard or saw them." - Bob Dylan

2. Sponsored Links
    My 'MY HILL' thread.;p TraceOddity's Avatar
    Playing the drums very badly, and the bass even worse.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!
    This whole thread just put a huge smile on my face!! I'm also a BeatleFreak...I'm planning to visit Abbey Road when I go to England this week. Thanks for just a plain cool thread!

Keeper of River Rave, Jonny singing "Don't Panic", The Rat, "Do The Crouch", JONNY'S ATLAS SOLO and "How We See The World"

"That was the day I was almost murdered by a sheep." - Jonny Buckland

a thousand houses long ApproximatelyInfinite's Avatar

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pepperland67
    Ok, wow! I don't think I'm seeing things, cause that looks like John in the last pic on the wall. I really think it might be this pic from 1968...

Totally awesome if it is! See...I knew there was a reason I fell in love with Coldplay so fast...they love awesome music and they make incredible music too! Thanks for noticing that middle pic, Awhisper! If you hadn't brought that up I never would have paid attn to any of the other pictures.

muffins, you're right! i was trying to figure out what that was like CRAZY, but just couldnt do it, and thats definitely it. good eye to you too! thanks for figuring that one out.
    however, now i have my doubts about that being one of their apartments. i mean, it still could be, but something tells me its the home of someone actually connected to the beatles. perhaps george martin? we all know he's worked with coldplay, namely in the nappies video! while its still an awesome picture, it kinda disappoints me because i was hoping it was a photo of one of their early apartments. im weird like that. (then again, it could be).

i love that photo of paul and john like no other. while their relationship certainly wasnt on the open, physical level that jonny and chris's is, i do think there was a strong sense of brotherhood and comradeship there, however much they hated to admit it. i think the strong relationship between jonny and chris is one of the things that first attracted me to coldplay as people: because they reminded me so much of my other favorite musicians in that sense.

this has become my new favorite thread

But I know one day, good things are coming our way

M A L C J

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TracieMorgan
    This whole thread just put a huge smile on my face!! I'm also a BeatleFreak...I'm planning to visit Abbey Road when I go to England this week. Thanks for just a plain cool thread!

sorry for the double post, but if youre going to england and get a chance to go up to liverpool, i highly recommend the beatles story museum on albert dock. its amazing! i credit it as the final thing that got me beatle-obsessed. i went three years ago when i was 13, and i think it changed my life . i never got a chace to go to abbey road or other beatle-related places in london, though. :embarassed:

M A L C J

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    I took a trip to England in May with my two best friends, it was amazing, literally a dream come true! We had limited time in London, as most of our trip was spent in Liverpool, but we did get to see Abbey Road & Paul's house on Cavendish Ave, which is pretty much just around the corner from the stuidos. Liverpool was absolutely AMAZING! Saw The Cavern, The Beatles Story, took the Magical Mystery Tour, and (this was my favorite part of the entire trip) took the National Trust tour of John & Paul's homes. It was incredible. My only problem now is, I miss it all the time and I really want to go back someday.
    "Scots. Inventors of the modern world. You're welcome." - Ewan McGregor "Long Way Round"

"Sometimes the things that you liked the best and that have meant the most to you are the things that meant nothing at all to you when you first heard or saw them." - Bob Dylan

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p TraceOddity's Avatar
    Playing the drums very badly, and the bass even worse.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!
    I'm staying just outside Manchester for the first and third week, so I plan to visit Liverpool.

I'm wondering if that early Coldlaly photo might have been taken at a studio they worked at??? It kind of has that studio look with the pictures on the walls. Than again, if it were George Martin's house, that would be so cool!! I adore him!

Keeper of River Rave, Jonny singing "Don't Panic", The Rat, "Do The Crouch", JONNY'S ATLAS SOLO and "How We See The World"

"That was the day I was almost murdered by a sheep." - Jonny Buckland

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    ^very good guess about the studio! youre probably right. i still wish it was one of their flats, though.

M A L C J

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12