1. #29131  
    clueing for looks Tash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    43,006

    Fav Album : VLVODAAHF
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 4

    0 Not allowed!
    It hasn't been added to the Recordings section on Coldplay.com yet so that's a bit strange
    Luctor et Emergo/not swallowed in the sea


    Rotterdam 03-10-08 Nijmegen 09-09-09 Landgraaf 11-06-11 Arras 03-07-11 London 09-12-11 London 10-12-11 Rotterdam 17-12-11 London 01-06-12
    London 02-06-12 London 04-06-12 Detroit 01-08-12 The Hague 06-09-12 London 19-12-13 Cologne 25-04-14 London 01-07-14 London 02-07-14
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. Sponsored Links
  3. #29132  
    Such a heavenly view 42JTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,776

    Fav Album : VLVODAAHF
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 13

    0 Not allowed!
    What's going on with coldplay.com, it doesn't show the oracle,news,archives,hypnofeed nor Live anymore. Is it just my pc, or a crash? (I'm secretly hoping for some sort of a make over)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #29133  
    clueing for looks Tash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    43,006

    Fav Album : VLVODAAHF
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 4

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 42JTR;5473301
    What's going on with coldplay.com, it doesn't show the oracle,news,archives,hypnofeed nor Live anymore. Is it just my pc, or a crash? (I'm secretly hoping for some sort of a make over)


    It's just the EMI server/database that isn't working properly.
    Luctor et Emergo/not swallowed in the sea


    Rotterdam 03-10-08 Nijmegen 09-09-09 Landgraaf 11-06-11 Arras 03-07-11 London 09-12-11 London 10-12-11 Rotterdam 17-12-11 London 01-06-12
    London 02-06-12 London 04-06-12 Detroit 01-08-12 The Hague 06-09-12 London 19-12-13 Cologne 25-04-14 London 01-07-14 London 02-07-14
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #29134  
    Imelda iduran20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    2,832

    Fav Album : VLVODAAHF
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    0 Not allowed!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=f6e-ZU6rZVU#!

    Do you guys remember when they used to play Blue Danube before coming on stage, then the lights would go out and Life in Technicolor would begin playing. I remember this all clearly still and how excited I was to be seeing Coldplay for the first time. It was also my first concert in general. When Blue Danube started playing, I knew it was time and I was just so happy and smiling. What great memories I have of that day. So it's been 4 years exactly since I saw them and I love them more than ever. I was a freshman in high school and now I'm a freshman in college. It's crazy how the time flies. I've seen them 4 more times in between these 4 years but I will always remember that first concert and how special it was. I love the MX era, but I have to say I still miss the Viva era. I have a bit of nostalgia. Well anyways...I can't wait to see what memories I'll have of Coldplay 4 more years from now!
    November 25, 2008, Honda Center in Anaheim,CA ; July 18, 2009, Home Depot Center in Carson,CA; August 3, 2011, UCLA Tennis Center; February 9, 2012, Jimmy Kimmel in Los Angeles, CA; May 1, 2012, Hollywood Bowl in Hollywood, CA= BEST days of my life!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #29135  
    Biggest Chris fan 2013 Coeurli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Baguettes
    Posts
    16,075
    My Country: France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 118
    Given: 346

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by iduran20;5473967
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=f6e-ZU6rZVU#!

    Do you guys remember when they used to play Blue Danube before coming on stage, then the lights would go out and Life in Technicolor would begin playing. I remember this all clearly still and how excited I was to be seeing Coldplay for the first time. It was also my first concert in general. When Blue Danube started playing, I knew it was time and I was just so happy and smiling. What great memories I have of that day. So it's been 4 years exactly since I saw them and I love them more than ever. I was a freshman in high school and now I'm a freshman in college. It's crazy how the time flies. I've seen them 4 more times in between these 4 years but I will always remember that first concert and how special it was. I love the MX era, but I have to say I still miss the Viva era. I have a bit of nostalgia. Well anyways...I can't wait to see what memories I'll have of Coldplay 4 more years from now!


    I remember once I watched an interview from the Viva era, and they showed some short live footage from an outdoor show and the crowd was huge. At some point they showed a few seconds of that Blue Danube moment before the concert, and I had goosebumps, chills, shivers, you name it. This is one of the main reasons I wish I had been a fan and had been to one of their concerts during the Viva era, it must have been an amazing thing to witness and be a part of.
    A very dazzled Coldplay fan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #29136  
    Hi. I'm Louise. Phoebeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere between UK and DK. Probably.
    Posts
    6,582

    Fav Album : Parachutes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by iduran20;5473967
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=f6e-ZU6rZVU#!

    Do you guys remember when they used to play Blue Danube before coming on stage, then the lights would go out and Life in Technicolor would begin playing. I remember this all clearly still and how excited I was to be seeing Coldplay for the first time. It was also my first concert in general. When Blue Danube started playing, I knew it was time and I was just so happy and smiling. What great memories I have of that day. So it's been 4 years exactly since I saw them and I love them more than ever. I was a freshman in high school and now I'm a freshman in college. It's crazy how the time flies. I've seen them 4 more times in between these 4 years but I will always remember that first concert and how special it was. I love the MX era, but I have to say I still miss the Viva era. I have a bit of nostalgia. Well anyways...I can't wait to see what memories I'll have of Coldplay 4 more years from now!




    Congrats.

    I remember that moment just before it all started. It was special because it was my first concert ever. I felt the same way doing BTTF theme.

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kGRJeQRDVI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kGRJeQRDVI[/ame]

    Edit: It still makes me shiver.
    ♥ 16/8 09 + 23/11/11 + 28/8 12♥

    5/6 12~ The day I phone chatted with Chris.♥ :
    Quote:
    You are so young. Aren't you? And you know, right now everything's ahead of you. You could be anything. You could walk among the stars.
    You know when I was little like you I dreamt of the stars.
    I think it's fair to say, in the language of your age, that I lived my dream. I owned the stage. Gave it a hundred and ten percent.
    I hope you have as much fun as I did.

    Allons-y Celien!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #29137  
    Coldplayer kittybitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Home, home, where I wanted to Go
    Posts
    1,843

    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Phoebeo;5474070
    Congrats.

    I remember that moment just before it all started. It was special because it was my first concert ever. I felt the same way doing BTTF theme.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kGRJeQRDVI

    Edit: It still makes me shiver.





    That was exciting. I wish I could go back to my Viva concert over and over.
    Coldplay's gonna knock you out!

    )
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29138  
    Hi. I'm Louise. Phoebeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere between UK and DK. Probably.
    Posts
    6,582

    Fav Album : Parachutes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    0 Not allowed!
    I don't know if this belongs under RCT but..
    We might not be handsome but.. LIES!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...ture=endscreen
    ♥ 16/8 09 + 23/11/11 + 28/8 12♥

    5/6 12~ The day I phone chatted with Chris.♥ :
    Quote:
    You are so young. Aren't you? And you know, right now everything's ahead of you. You could be anything. You could walk among the stars.
    You know when I was little like you I dreamt of the stars.
    I think it's fair to say, in the language of your age, that I lived my dream. I owned the stage. Gave it a hundred and ten percent.
    I hope you have as much fun as I did.

    Allons-y Celien!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #29139  
    Biggest Chris fan 2013 Coeurli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Baguettes
    Posts
    16,075
    My Country: France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 118
    Given: 346

    0 Not allowed!
    ^Haha! Right, right ?!
    A very dazzled Coldplay fan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #29140  
    Hi. I'm Louise. Phoebeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere between UK and DK. Probably.
    Posts
    6,582

    Fav Album : Parachutes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    0 Not allowed!
    ^
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotat...&v=jRDno5AZSHQ

    I haven't seen theese videos in months, but I just remembered how much I love their covers.
    ♥ 16/8 09 + 23/11/11 + 28/8 12♥

    5/6 12~ The day I phone chatted with Chris.♥ :
    Quote:
    You are so young. Aren't you? And you know, right now everything's ahead of you. You could be anything. You could walk among the stars.
    You know when I was little like you I dreamt of the stars.
    I think it's fair to say, in the language of your age, that I lived my dream. I owned the stage. Gave it a hundred and ten percent.
    I hope you have as much fun as I did.

    Allons-y Celien!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #29141  
    llama & lion coldlocked's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dan & Phil's flat
    Posts
    1,905

    Fav Album : VLVODAAHF
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    0 Not allowed!
    I believe that Coldplaying is the best forum around~

    I say this because there isn't a sense of hostility here like I dunno, the Muse forum. (No offense Musers, I'm one too.)

    But all in all, I love you guys!

    so that happened right before they got on stage at itunes fest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #29142  
    found love in chaos UdaPruda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lurking in a barn
    Posts
    1,190

    Fav Album : VLVODAAHF
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    0 Not allowed!
    Coldplay's 15th birthday is within two months!
    Fuck me! - CM
    My 10 seconds of Chris.
    I strained a vocal chord when Guy Berryman took off his jacket.
    2012.09.19 - Warszawa, National Stadium
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #29143  
    Coldplayer jeremyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    in a stormy haze
    Posts
    8,791

    Fav Album : AROBTTH
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 159
    Given: 10

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by la.cri.mosa;5474105
    Coldplay's 15th birthday is within two months!


    look at them:



    21 years old Chris Martin
    and 15 years old Dan Green
    omg and Moby
    Will is so fat
    *so much things in one photo*
    Here I am and I'll take my time,
    Here I am and I’ll wait in line always, always..


    It's like when bacon and eggs and mushrooms and chips, put on the same plate. Become something greater than it was individual parts. It's tasty. Our sound is tasty. That is what our sound is.
    Chris Martin,2000, Channel 4 Documentary, x
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #29144  
    Biggest Chris fan 2013 Coeurli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Baguettes
    Posts
    16,075
    My Country: France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 118
    Given: 346

    0 Not allowed!
    ^Aaaawww ohmygod
    A very dazzled Coldplay fan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #29145  
    Stand tall, bipedal ape
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,178

    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1

    0 Not allowed!
    ^^Dan hasn't changed much

    To buy or not to but the dvd now? I must save money, chrissake, but there's a local online store where the price dropped almost by half
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 1943 of 2107 FirstFirst ... 94314431693184318931933193919401941194219431944194519461947195319932043 ... LastLast
Tags for this Thread

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •