1. #1 Chris sings secret cover at Brits?? 
    Chat posts
    Hey people.

I dunno if any of you guys noticed but at the start of Square One at Coldplay's performance at the Brits, Chris was singing something just inaudible.

I was wondering if anyone knew what this was. Might be an interesting download if anyone can/has recorded that.

What you lot think?
    "Yeah, you can't win on your third album. You're f-cked. I knew we should have stopped. Or someone should have shot me. I think that's the best thing that could have happened to us, if someone shot me in the head. Death is guaranteed to make your last work seem good, you know?" - Chris Martin, the legend that he is.

= Make Trade Fair

2. Sponsored Links
    Coldplayer
    Chat posts
    I actually didn't get a chance to watch it (seeing as how I am in America). But my sister did download it off the boards so I will be keeping a lookout. I'll definitly check back once I do. I love looking for those little things. Good looking out.

Chat posts
    There was some words from a song of Michael Bolton, named 'How can we be lovers?'...It's all...
    August 14, 2008 - submitted by Burak, Turkey
    Q. Hello, We are planning to develop a fan club website for Coldplay whose music rapidly spreads among crowds of people across our country(Turkey). However, We do want to develop this website officially within the Coldplay family. We would be glad if you give us some information.

The Oracle replies:
    You can't develop the site as part of the official Coldplay site I'm afraid but there are loads of unofficial fan sites around the world. One international one that springs to mind is http://www.coldplayzone.it. If you contact Patrizio he's really nice so am sure he'd be helpful.

The Celestial Empire owenrees_73's Avatar
    Chat posts
    how can we be lovers if we cant even be friends......
    Please support my debut album "The Celestial Empire" by visiting my artist page at http://www.musicfreedom.com/owenrees_73/

"If you like Coldplay, you're obviously very intelligent and good looking and all around brilliant." - Chris Martin

MEGA

Coldplayer
    Chat posts
    yea that was it. lol

Chat posts
    He did it because he had kind of a bet with Chris Moyles from Radio 1 (Chris was on his show on Feb. 14). Very funny if you listen to Chris Moyles' show and understand the whole background. (Chris actually worked the Michael Bolton lyric in twice during Square One at the Brits!)

Chat posts
    Good work people

Will Chris' little adlibs halfway thorugh songs never end? I personally think they're great!
    "Yeah, you can't win on your third album. You're f-cked. I knew we should have stopped. Or someone should have shot me. I think that's the best thing that could have happened to us, if someone shot me in the head. Death is guaranteed to make your last work seem good, you know?" - Chris Martin, the legend that he is.

= Make Trade Fair