Thread: Gwyneth...

Page 950 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 4507008509009409469479489499509519529539549601000 ... LastLast
Results 14,236 to 14,250 of 15592

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!
    I think they both milk their relationship - real or not - quite well. I'm sure Gwyn has been one of the reasons Tracy's business took off. Gawd, Kim K is one of her clients now :S

2. Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kittybitty;5484572
    I have a few of Tracy Anderson's DVDs, but I think those pics are a little too cutesy for my taste. I bet there will be a falling out between them one day.

What a party pooper!By all accounts, she's a loyal friend who still hangs out with her Manhattan girl school friends. I've read of a couple of fall outs with Madonna and Winona Ryder.
    Speaking for myself, I love the trainers I've had through the years. We've shared so many intimate details and they've seen me through my most vulnerable physical moments.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by wabbit;5484399
    A quote Just Jared didn't provide was:
    Spoiler

link

Earlier this year she said in an interview that her beauty routine is sleep, water, sex, and exercise.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Oh wow...this is just disturbing in my opinion.

""She pulled my pants off. I'll never forget it. She was like, 'Oh, my God, wow, I just am so surprised, because you look so good in clothes. I wasn't expecting this.' "
    Luminous and wired, glowing in the dark

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by coldplaymom;5484675
    What a party pooper!By all accounts, she's a loyal friend who still hangs out with her Manhattan girl school friends. I've read of a couple of fall outs with Madonna and Winona Ryder.
    Speaking for myself, I love the trainers I've had through the years. We've shared so many intimate details and they've seen me through my most vulnerable physical moments.

Not a party pooper at all. Female friendships can go full-on loyal for ages or become nasty and filled with jealousy and resentment. Gwyneth and Madonna were so tight for awhile, it had to go bust after awhile.
    Coldplay's gonna knock you out!

)

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMzPE2tr0gY&list=UUpSgg_ECBj25s9moCDfSTsA&index=1"]Food Fight Club - Gwyneth Paltrow's Chubby Challenge - YouTube[/ame]

Fav Album : AROBTTH
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 135
    Given: 8

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by wabbit;5484868

Food Fight Club - Gwyneth Paltrow's Chubby Challenge - YouTube

Here I am and I'll take my time,
    Here I am and I’ll wait in line always, always..

It's like when bacon and eggs and mushrooms and chips, put on the same plate. Become something greater than it was individual parts. It's tasty. Our sound is tasty. That is what our sound is.
    Chris Martin,2000, Channel 4 Documentary, x

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kittybitty;5484824
    Not a party pooper at all. Female friendships can go full-on loyal for ages or become nasty and filled with jealousy and resentment. Gwyneth and Madonna were so tight for awhile, it had to go bust after awhile.

You missed the part. We're talking about Madonna here. After she walked away from her husband (rightly or wrongly) and Chris and Gwyneth remained friends with her ex-husband, the friendship was doomed. I think there was a photo of Gwyneth dining with Guy Ritchie and his current girlfriend somewhere on this thread.
    I was just trying to say that a bond between a woman and her trainer is a strong one (just based on my own experience). But what do I know about Hollywood anyway?

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    with Tracy Anderson..

It's like when bacon and eggs and mushrooms and chips, put on the same plate. Become something greater than it was individual parts. It's tasty. Our sound is tasty. That is what our sound is.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7

0 Not allowed!
    Does anyone happen to have a link to the Jamie Oliver show she was on recently?

When words fail and you don't know what to do - AEIOU |<3
    "Chris's energy is what drives the whole thing. He's an amazing mix of total panic and worry and self doubt, and confidence and absolute hysteria and fun." - Will Champion
    "That man is a superstar. I told him he was awesome." - Jay-Z

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    WELL WELL WELL

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Its-All-Good-Delicious-Recipes/dp/1455522716/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1355802157&sr=8-13&keywords=gwyneth+paltrow"]It's All Good: Delicious, Easy Recipes That Will Make You Look Good and Feel Great: Gwyneth Paltrow: 9781455522712: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Book Description
    Release Date: April 2, 2013
    Gwyneth Paltrow, Academy-Award winning actress and bestselling cookbook author, returns with recipes for the foods she eats when she wants to lose weight, look good, and feel more energetic.

Last spring, after a particularly grueling schedule and lapse of overindulgence, Gwyneth Paltrow was feeling fatigued and faint. A visit to her doctor revealed that she was anemic, vitamin D deficient, and that her stress levels were sky high. He prescribed an elimination diet to clear out her system and help her body heal. But this meant no coffee, no alcohol, no dairy, no eggs, no sugar, no shellfish, no deep-water fish, no wheat, no meat, no soy, nothing processed at all!

An avid foodie, Paltrow was concerned that so many restrictions would make mealtime boring, so, together with Julia Turshen, she compiled a collection of 185 delicious, easy recipes that followed her doctor's guidelines. And it worked! After changing her diet, Paltrow healed totally, felt more energetic and looked great. Now, in IT'S ALL GOOD, she shares the go-to dishes that have become the baseline for the restorative diet she turns to whenever she feels she needs it. Recipes include: Huevos Rancheros, Hummus Tartine with Scallion-Mint Pesto, Salmon Burgers with Pickled Ginger, even Power Brownies, Banana "Ice Cream," and more!

Source

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    ^wow! a new cook book ???

she looks so tanned in this picture

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Gwyneth Paltrow loses her Hollywood glow as she steps out make-up free as she prepares to fly home
    Gwyneth Paltrow may be picture perfect when making most public appearances but the mother-of-two lost her shine on Sunday night.

The actress was without her normal glossy look as she arrived at London Heathrow Airport on Sunday afternoon, make-up free.

Gwyneth, 40, was still dressed well but she was definitely missing her standard Hollywood glow as she walked through the terminal.

Paltrow was a lot more glamorous looking earlier this year when she attended the Tracy Anderson Method Pregnancy Project, in October.

The event, which was held at Le Bain at The Standard in New York City, saw a radiant Gwyneth looking back at her best.

Then, the Iron Man star wore a cream dress with a short-sleeve wool knit jumper and although she had on minimal make-up she was still very chic with blonde shiny hair.

The star, who was dressed in a grey cardigan with matching scarf and riding boots, has been named as one of the 12 best dressed women in the world by Forbes.

Gwyneth has been recognised for her great fashion taste alongside best friend Beyoncé, Rooney Mara and Tilda Swinton.

Forbes.com said: 'The moment Gwyneth Paltrow stepped on the red carpet at this year’s Oscars in that white caped number from Tom Ford, it was certain that that dress was destined to become not only the most unforgettable dress of the year but also the most copied.

'It was a dress that was stunning in its simplicity. A white streamlined column dress with an equally sleek cape.'

link

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Apple is so tall (and pretty) already. I see modeling in her future if she chooses it

Also I love G's boots.

Page 950 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 4507008509009409469479489499509519529539549601000 ... LastLast