Thread: Gwyneth...

Page 161 of 1039 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261411661 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 15575
    Coldplayer

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for the article! Yes, Gwyneth had recently cut her hair!

2. Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    it does look like she cut her hair. maybe she wanted a change. the short cut looks cute on her.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...CPing/09iu.jpg
    you set my soul alight
    glaciers melting in the dead of night...

Oh Coldplay ! Oh Bayern ! brazzo's Avatar

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    yes it is
    Travis 8/4 Taipei concert Rock my year!
    http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/1622/dsc00023ta8.jpg

If we could float away... Mimixxx's Avatar

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

0 Not allowed!
    M

a thousand houses long ApproximatelyInfinite's Avatar

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    she looked so beautiful at that event! my god, i don't think she's looked that noticably fabulous in a while. i love her hair!

But I know one day, good things are coming our way

M A L C J

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Sportin a black jacket like Chris
    \"Ya know we\'re not talking about pimps and hoes on the streets of Compton,ya know what I mean?\"-Will Champion

"Get a copy of High Speed please."-Will Champion

"Ahh thats a cracker"-Chris Martin

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a5/alew24/cca.jpg

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Gwyneth Paltrow at Starbucks with a friend in London, March 19, 2008. celebutopia

9. #2408 Gwyneth is Better Than Us 
    mr coldplaying himself busybeeburns's Avatar

Fav Album : X&Y
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The press has once again breathlessly proclaimed a celebrity Mom will take a break from her career to concentrate full-time on motherhood. Said Gwyneth Paltrow at the Prince's Trust Awards in London, "I'm not doing another film until next [autumn]. Everything is about family, I'm putting movies on a backburner."

Can you just see her and hubby Coldplay frontman Chris Martin going over their household budget to see if they could make it on a single income? Neither can I. Yet, why is it when I first read Gwyn's quote I was impressed? I thought to myself. "Wow, she's so amazing, what an inspiration. If Gwyneth Paltrow can take time off to be with her kids so can I!
    Then I snapped out of it.

WTF? I personally haven't looked at Gwen and Chris' bank statements, but I'm willing to bet they're not spending their nights clipping coupons. They'll sacrifice nothing from Gwyneth's transition from superstar to SAHM.

Yet those supermarket tabloids continue to fall all over themselves with admiration over anything, and I mean anything, a celeb-u-mom does, as if it's the last word on perfect mothering, with lines like: "Jennifer Garner goes to a public park with her kids!" "Reese Witherspoon walks her daughter to school!" "Heidi Klum wipes her son's mouth--WITH HER OWN NAPKIN!"

Don't celebrities get enough applause and accolades without getting praise for things we do every day? It sounds like I'm jealous, but I'm not (OK, maybe a little) but let's spend our time admiring that Mom friend who never eats out, never buys herself anything so she can just work part-time, or that couple where one works the dayshift, the other the night so they don't have to ship their kids off to daycare.

http://www.momlogic.com/2008/03/gwyn...so_special.php
    The early bird catches the worm. The second mouse gets the cheese!

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    I thought the last article I read she stated that she's ready to get back to work...

How confusing, lol. I haven't seen any films from her in awhile anyhow...
    I A M A M U S I C L O V E R <3
    ---------------------------------
    "Coldplay is for people with great taste, intelligence, and incredible good-lookingness."

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Shhe's in Iron Man which comes out in the summer

She looks unwell in those pictures PetitPomme posted. Happy though
    M

12. #2411 PALTROW NAMED SAVE THE CHILDREN AMBASSADOR 

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Actress GWYNETH PALTROW has been appointed as an ambassador for the Save The Children charity. The Shakespeare In Love star will play an active role in the organisation's three-year plan to reduce the number of kids dying from preventable diseases around the world. Paltrow - who has two children, Apple, three, and Moses, one, with husband Chris Martin - recently announced she's "putting movies on the backburner" to spend more time at home.

http://www.pr-inside.com/paltrow-nam...or-r499692.htm
    M

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by busybeeburns;2278422

The press has once again breathlessly proclaimed a celebrity Mom will take a break from her career to concentrate full-time on motherhood. Said Gwyneth Paltrow at the Prince's Trust Awards in London, "I'm not doing another film until next [autumn]. Everything is about family, I'm putting movies on a backburner."

Can you just see her and hubby Coldplay frontman Chris Martin going over their household budget to see if they could make it on a single income? Neither can I. Yet, why is it when I first read Gwyn's quote I was impressed? I thought to myself. "Wow, she's so amazing, what an inspiration. If Gwyneth Paltrow can take time off to be with her kids so can I!
    Then I snapped out of it.

WTF? I personally haven't looked at Gwen and Chris' bank statements, but I'm willing to bet they're not spending their nights clipping coupons. They'll sacrifice nothing from Gwyneth's transition from superstar to SAHM.

Yet those supermarket tabloids continue to fall all over themselves with admiration over anything, and I mean anything, a celeb-u-mom does, as if it's the last word on perfect mothering, with lines like: "Jennifer Garner goes to a public park with her kids!" "Reese Witherspoon walks her daughter to school!" "Heidi Klum wipes her son's mouth--WITH HER OWN NAPKIN!"

Don't celebrities get enough applause and accolades without getting praise for things we do every day? It sounds like I'm jealous, but I'm not (OK, maybe a little) but let's spend our time admiring that Mom friend who never eats out, never buys herself anything so she can just work part-time, or that couple where one works the dayshift, the other the night so they don't have to ship their kids off to daycare.

http://www.momlogic.com/2008/03/gwyn...so_special.php

And yet... from the fifties through the early seventies, the middle class American could afford to have a stay at home Mom. Now, only the top 1% of earners can do that from choice. The community was better served and peaceful. The children learned to be polite and sociable, and they seemed to learn things that got them jobs...AND they could read and write. THere is something seriously wrong going on.
    What the water wants
    is hurricanes and sailboats to ride on its back.
    What the water wants is sun kiss
    and land to run into and back

14. #2413 Blythe Danner Clears the Air 

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Blythe Danner Clears the Air

At last night's premiere of The Visitor at the MOMA in New York City, Blythe Danner was there to support her friend Tom McCarthy, who directed the film. Though she was also very willing to set the record straight regarding the rumors that her daughter, Oscar winner Gwyneth Paltrow's marriage to Coldplay frontman Chris Martin is on the rocks.

"Oh good god! It’s just tragic that people have to make up stuff and write stuff! I’ve never seen two happier parents and people. Happy, happy people," she said, "I don’t get it. They’re saying Gwyneth isn’t going to go back to work, which is a lot of BS too. She very much wants to go back to work. I think unfortunately you have to do your research and not follow the hearsay."

In this week's issue, we reported that the couple recently enjoyed a vacation at the celeb hot spot, Turks and Caicos. So, it seems that the duo are enjoying the paradise of marriage, where notorious surfer Chris enjoyed some waves!

The one thing that Blythe does get is grandmotherhood to Gwyneth's two kids Apple, 3, and Moses, 1. "What isn’t to love about being a grandmother! Everything — all the fluffy stuff! I can’t help it! The laughter and the tickling and just having the best time in the world. And just feeling so loved!"

She's passed on maternal spirit to Gwyneth. She tells OK!, "She's a great, wonderful actress. But motherhood is very important to her, as it was to me, and she’s finding the balance. And it’s hard to find that balance."

By Jocelyn Vena

http://www.okmagazine.com/news/view/5656
    M

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    It's hillarious to read the first few posts in this thread, which were about the rumor chris and gwynnie were dating on imdb.

.... girls having scathing attacks on gwyneth and hoping it wasn't true.

ahhhhh, if only they could see into the future
    P i l o t v i e w F T W ™
    J.A.M.I.E

Stop it! I don't have gay jungle fever!.

16. #2415 Gwyneth's marriage strong, says mum 
    mr coldplaying himself busybeeburns's Avatar

Fav Album : X&Y
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Gwyneth Paltrow's mum says her daughter's marriage is fine

Gwyneth Paltrow's marriage to Coldplay singer Chris Martin is not on the rocks, according to her mother, actress Blythe Danner.

"Oh good god! It's just tragic that people have to make up stuff and write stuff," she told OK! at the New York premiere of The Visitor.

Eager to set the record straight about the rumours surrounding her daughter, the Meet The Parents star added: "I've never seen two happier parents and people. I don't get it. They're saying Gwyneth isn't going to go back to work, which is a lot of BS too. She very much wants to go back to work.

"She's a great, wonderful actress. But motherhood is very important to her, as it was to me, and she's finding the balance. And it's hard to find that balance."

Blythe revealed she loves being a grandma to the couple's two children, three-year-old Apple and one-year-old Moses.

"What isn't to love about being a grandmother! Everything - all the fluffy stuff," she gushed.

"The laughter and the tickling, and just having the best time in the world. And just feeling so loved!"

http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/article....7&in_a_source=
    The early bird catches the worm. The second mouse gets the cheese!

Page 161 of 1039 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261411661 ... LastLast