Thread: Gwyneth...

Page 157 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257407657 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 15592
    If we could float away... Mimixxx's Avatar

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!
    Gwyneth has narrated a poem by Simon Armitage for a short film called The Gift made by UNICEF.

Here's the link:

http://thegift.unicef.org.uk/
    M

2. #2342 Have Coldplay couple got the blues? 
    mr coldplaying himself busybeeburns's Avatar

Fav Album : X&Y
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!

THINK it might take a little more than just X & Y to solve this problem.

My snaps of GWYNETH PALTROW and CHRIS MARTIN suggest that something isn’t quite right in the COLDPLAY household.

Where’s the wedding ring on the singer’s left hand? And where on earth is teary Gwyneth’s smile?

My source said: “They’ve either got the biggest January blues hangover or things are not good. Either way, they looked like they were having a stinker of a day.”

http://notw.typepad.com/showbiz/2008...oldplay-c.html
    The early bird catches the worm. The second mouse gets the cheese!

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Tabloids!

A.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    ...and open up your eyes
    open up your eyes
    open up your -

eyes!

a thousand houses long ApproximatelyInfinite's Avatar

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by busybeeburns;2259551

THINK it might take a little more than just X & Y to solve this problem.

My snaps of GWYNETH PALTROW and CHRIS MARTIN suggest that something isn’t quite right in the COLDPLAY household.

Where’s the wedding ring on the singer’s left hand? And where on earth is teary Gwyneth’s smile?

My source said: “They’ve either got the biggest January blues hangover or things are not good. Either way, they looked like they were having a stinker of a day.”

http://notw.typepad.com/showbiz/2008...oldplay-c.html

oh, please. chris is riding a bike to be enviromentally friendly and is wearing a hood either because its cold or he doesnt want to be recognized. and gwyneth is drinking something! i fail to see how either of these pictures has ANYTHING to do with their marriage--some people just don't wear their wedding rings every day for whatever reason even though they're still very much married. and to me, one of chris's fingers looks more like it was jammed in a door or something, so perhaps its not nail polish at all. my hand looked like that when i jammed it in a door. and if thats the case, then theres a good reason for not wearing a wedding ring!

But I know one day, good things are coming our way

M A L C J

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    3/3/08

Contrary to rumours, Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's marriage is rock-solid. The pair were spotted at London's Soho Hotel and a mole tells us: "They were inseparable - holding hands all night."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/showbiz/3am/...9520-20338687/
    M

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    For her husband's eyes only: Gwyneth has a cheeky 'C' tattoo at the top of her thigh

By RICK HEWETT
    Last updated at 21:25pm on 8th March 2008

Clean-cut actress Gwyneth Paltrow, who has eschewed extravagant Hollywood lifestyles to become a rather sensible North London mother-of-two, has at last revealed a naughty streak.

She has acquired a rather cheekily-placed tattoo.

The Hollywood star had a tiny "C" etched at the top of her right thigh in London department store Selfridges last week.

It may not be a match for Amy Winehouse's brash topless lady on her arm, but for thoughtful Gwyneth even this discreet gesture is a huge step, and a meaningful one.

The C is said to be an expression of love for her musician husband, Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, and has eased concerns that their relationship was in trouble.

The pair have barely been seen together in recent months, with their friends blaming work commitments and Martin's latest album.

Gwyneth paid £60 for the discreet artwork, after tattooist Steve Flannery spent 20 minutes creating the design for the "nervous" actress.

He said: "At first she was thinking about having a tattoo on her arm, but then decided that this might affect her acting work.

"In the end she decided on the top of her right thigh, and joked that Chris would have fun finding it.

"I asked her if the C stood for Coldplay, but she said it was definitely a C for Chris. "Compared to some designs I do, this was discreet and subtle, to say the least."

Source Link: Daily Mail

A.

P.S.: Sorry for the weird formatting but I'm too lazy to clean it up right now.

THE ANGRY GERMAN VERSION Batman's Avatar
    My Country: Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 499
    Given: 246

0 Not allowed!
    Aww what a cute way to show love to Chris! I think it would be a little ... excessive if she would have a picture of her husband on her back xD

"In the end she decided on the top of her right thigh, and joked that Chris would have fun finding it."

Hahah that made me giggle
    tumblr
    deviantArt

If you want Coldplay songs, PM me.
    If you want anything else Coldplay-media related, go HERE

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    I don't know if this is true, she promised her dad she would never get a tattoo. Is sweet if she did though.
    M

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh man, this cracked me up. it is cute, though, if its true, and it makes me feel better about their relationship's stability. but from the article, it feels like it was done more for publiticty than out of true love--it seems like gwyneth knew that the info would get out and that's how she wanted it to be, just so everyone would shut up. well, i suppose that's a smart way of doing it! now how much do we want to bet that chris is going to go out and get a "G" to add to his collection of "A" and "M"?

M A L C J

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ApproximatelyInfinite;2266232
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh man, this cracked me up. it is cute, though, if its true, and it makes me feel better about their relationship's stability. but from the article, it feels like it was done more for publiticty than out of true love--it seems like gwyneth knew that the info would get out and that's how she wanted it to be, just so everyone would shut up. well, i suppose that's a smart way of doing it! now how much do we want to bet that chris is going to go out and get a "G" to add to his collection of "A" and "M"?

I think it's cute.. maybe she did it because she felt it.. maybe not..
    but i don't think that Gwyneth is the kind of person that would do that just to be noted. If you have a shop (of any kind) and a famous person goes and visits you .. you would tell your friends " ****** was here, he/she bought... he/she did.... he/she said.."
    maybe that's what happened..

I turn the music up, I'm on a roll this time.
    And heaven is in sight~

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    ^oh, well i wasn't saying that she ONLY did it for publicity, i'm just saying that that seems like the primary motive behind it. of COURSE she loves him, and it sounds like she loves him enough to get a tattoo! but i wonder if she's still get the tattoo if their relationship wasn't being called rocky in the press every day.

M A L C J

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ApproximatelyInfinite;2266263
    ^oh, well i wasn't saying that she ONLY did it for publicity, i'm just saying that that seems like the primary motive behind it. of COURSE she loves him, and it sounds like she loves him enough to get a tattoo! but i wonder if she's still get the tattoo if their relationship wasn't being called rocky in the press every day.

Oh sorry! now i know what you mean

I turn the music up, I'm on a roll this time.
    And heaven is in sight~

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    ^don't worry about it

M A L C J

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ApproximatelyInfinite;2266263

Nah, I think that's a little too cynical, she doesn't care about what the media thinks about her relationship, if she did she would've had her publicist deny it constantly, she would've made sure they went out where she knew there would be paps, she would've gone on Oprah or Diana Sawyer or some shiz and pimped the relationship out. She wouldn't deface her body to prove a point.

If this is true is something she will have done cos she wanted to.
    M

Page 157 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257407657 ... LastLast