Thread: Gwyneth...

Page 140 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240390640 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 15592

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!
    hmmm...sounds tempting...

2. Sponsored Links
  3. #2087 Scent of a comeback trails visiting Paltrow 
    mr coldplaying himself busybeeburns's Avatar

Fav Album : X&Y
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Those occasional murmurs about Gwyneth Paltrow's low profile have suddenly turned to buzz of a comeback.

At Macy's State Street store Friday, where Paltrow was promoting the Estee Lauder fragrance Pleasures Delight, it was clear from the modest crowd that she has been focusing more on domestic roles -- as mom to 16-month-old Moses and 3-year-old Apple and wife to Coldplay's Chris Martin -- the last few years.

But in an interview, she said she got the bug to go back to work in a bigger way when Moses was 6 months old.

"It had been a long time since I'd done a proper-size role. I really started to recognize there was a part of myself that I needed to express."

In time for her 35th birthday, Paltrow lands back on a magazine cover (W) in September as well as at the box office in "The Good Night," written and directed by her brother, Jake. Come spring, she'll star in "Iron Man" with Robert Downey Jr.

In between, she plans to hit the road for a PBS cooking show with Mario Batali in Spain.

And, no doubt, that Estee Lauder contract will come in handy. "My son bites me now; he's teething," said Paltrow, who's also recovering from knee surgery. "I have makeup covering all my bruises."

http://metromix.chicagotribune.com/n...celebrity_heds
    The early bird catches the worm. The second mouse gets the cheese!

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    She looks really pretty in the pics.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...CPing/09iu.jpg
    you set my soul alight
    glaciers melting in the dead of night...

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    she's damn cute
    http://www.fotolog.com/_dargelita_

tan freak y tan popular
    [ quiero ser ] ♪ ♪ ♪

[

6. #2090 Brangelina rapped over star-hunters 

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Hollywood actress Gwyneth Paltrow has blamed her former fiance Brad Pitt and his partner Angelina Jolie for attracting paparazzi to Chicago.
    Paltrow has previously said that one of the nice things about visiting the US city usually was the absence of star-hunting photographers.

But it was a different story when the actress arrived in Chicago at the same time as Pitt, Jolie and their children.

Paltrow, who is married to Coldplay's Chris Martin, was there to promote perfume at a Macy's store.

She also stayed at The Peninsula Chicago, where the Pitt-Jolie family is living while Jolie films the movie Wanted.

Their presence has meant more celebrity photographers than usual, said Paltrow

"When Brad and Angelina leave, won't they (paparazzi) go, too?" the 34-year-old said. "Don't you think they sort of blow in and out with the celebs?"

In 2003 the Oscar-winning actress said she loved coming to Chicago "because there's no paparazzi".

http://www.lutontoday.co.uk/latest-e...icleid=3123817

Oh Coldplay ! Oh Bayern ! brazzo's Avatar

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Great Job! Gwyneth
    Travis 8/4 Taipei concert Rock my year!
    http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/1622/dsc00023ta8.jpg

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    she's cool coz she speaks her mind

:
    Quote:

and this is a great pic of her

9. #2093 Big sister Gwyneth shines at brother Jake's premiere 

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The Shakespeare In Love actress was on hand at a New York screening of The Good Night to support the film's director - her younger brother, Jake

A newcomer to film directing he may be, but Jake Paltrow can already count one very special fan amongst his admirers - his famous sister Gwyneth Paltrow.

The mum-of-two - who appears in her younger sibling's directorial debut, The Good Night - was on hand to offer some sisterly support at this weekend's special New York screening of the romantic comedy.

The film tells the tale of a former pop star whose feels his life is going nowhere. Things take a turn for the better when he falls for a girl - until he realises that she is literally the girl of his dreams and he can only see her when he's asleep.

As well as Jake's famous sister, the cast contains a host of acting talent, including Danny DeVito, Penelope Cruz and The Office actor Martin Freeman.

Gwyneth wasn't the only celebrity eager to see her baby brother's first film. Star pal Stella McCartney, model Christy Turlington and Sex And The City writer Candace Bushnell also gave their red carpet backing.

Jake, 31, has previously worked on the small screen, most notably directing NYPD Blue

http://www.hellomagazine.com/film/20...yneth-brother/

10. #2094 PRINCESS DIANA WANTS PALTROW TO PORTRAY HER 

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The celebrity psychic who predicted PRINCESS DIANA's car crash death has revealed the tragic royal wants GWYNETH PALTROW to portray her on the big screen.

In a seance held to mark the 10th anniversary of Diana's 1997 death, Kenny Kingston reached out to the late royal in his Los Angeles home. Using the crystal candy dish that was one of the last items Diana touched as she left the Ritz Hotel in Paris, France on what was to be her last car journey, Kingston channelled the spirit of the beloved princess.

Kingston says, "She and (boyfriend) Dodi al Fayed apparently toyed with the candy in the dish and then discussed how to leave the hotel. "This was confirmed in spirit by Diana during the contact." Kingston, who has been psychic to Elizabeth, the Queen Mother, Princess Margaret and Hollywood `royal' Marilyn Monroe, reveals the tragic royal's spirit told him "she wishes that one day soon actress Gwyneth Paltrow would play her in a film on the big screen."

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf...%20her_1042537

11. #2095 Gwyneth Paltrow keeps tight lipped about marriage 

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

When was the last time you saw pictures of Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin out and about, giggling with glee and very much in love? Okay, never, but they haven't even been seen together for quite a while, leading to speculation that Paltrow would rather be seen with a weeping coldsore rather than her husband.

OK! magazine is reporting on Paltrow's recent four-hour salon experience (where the staff probably just tied her down and ironed her hair) and her reluctance to talk about all things Martin.

Despite nosy stylists doing their best to pry into her marriage, Paltrow turned the conversation each time to how wonderful her kids are becoming ("vague and unenthusiastic") when the cutters brought the conversation back to her hollow-faced beau.

This was probably along the lines of , "Going away this year? Is Chris Martin out of Coldplay going with you?" and so on.

So well done for not falling into their trap, Gwyneth, mind what you say to that greengrocer, he just loves a good gossip.

http://www.holymoly.co.uk/news/28/gw...iage-1381.html

Oh Coldplay ! Oh Bayern ! brazzo's Avatar

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by busybeeburns;2143790

The celebrity psychic who predicted PRINCESS DIANA's car crash death has revealed the tragic royal wants GWYNETH PALTROW to portray her on the big screen.

In a seance held to mark the 10th anniversary of Diana's 1997 death, Kenny Kingston reached out to the late royal in his Los Angeles home. Using the crystal candy dish that was one of the last items Diana touched as she left the Ritz Hotel in Paris, France on what was to be her last car journey, Kingston channelled the spirit of the beloved princess.

Kingston says, "She and (boyfriend) Dodi al Fayed apparently toyed with the candy in the dish and then discussed how to leave the hotel. "This was confirmed in spirit by Diana during the contact." Kingston, who has been psychic to Elizabeth, the Queen Mother, Princess Margaret and Hollywood `royal' Marilyn Monroe, reveals the tragic royal's spirit told him "she wishes that one day soon actress Gwyneth Paltrow would play her in a film on the big screen."

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf...%20her_1042537

its fit her
    Travis 8/4 Taipei concert Rock my year!
    http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/1622/dsc00023ta8.jpg

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    So are Diana and her bf watching Gywneth's films in the spirit world?
    I A M A M U S I C L O V E R <3
    ---------------------------------
    "Coldplay is for people with great taste, intelligence, and incredible good-lookingness."

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by busybeeburns;2143985

When was the last time you saw pictures of Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin out and about, giggling with glee and very much in love? Okay, never, but they haven't even been seen together for quite a while, leading to speculation that Paltrow would rather be seen with a weeping coldsore rather than her husband.

OK! magazine is reporting on Paltrow's recent four-hour salon experience (where the staff probably just tied her down and ironed her hair) and her reluctance to talk about all things Martin.

Despite nosy stylists doing their best to pry into her marriage, Paltrow turned the conversation each time to how wonderful her kids are becoming ("vague and unenthusiastic") when the cutters brought the conversation back to her hollow-faced beau.

This was probably along the lines of , "Going away this year? Is Chris Martin out of Coldplay going with you?" and so on.

So well done for not falling into their trap, Gwyneth, mind what you say to that greengrocer, he just loves a good gossip.

http://www.holymoly.co.uk/news/28/gw...iage-1381.html

They did go out a lot when they started dating. There are quite a few photos of them from around 2003 looking all happy and in love on the streets. I believe they were even posing for a few of them.

They're probably out of the honeymoon phase. I somehow though, don't doubt that Gwyneth would mind if Chris wanted to go with her to events and not have to hide. Being seen together isn't going to be what destroys their marriage if it ever is. All the hiding and not talking is his idea.
    I A M A M U S I C L O V E R <3
    ---------------------------------
    "Coldplay is for people with great taste, intelligence, and incredible good-lookingness."

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    ^^

you're right..

Question..

I've seen Gwyneth with
    Blue eyes, green eyes, and light brown eyes..
    What's her original eye color?

I turn the music up, I'm on a roll this time.
    And heaven is in sight~

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by busybeeburns;2137204

The Shakespeare In Love actress was on hand at a New York screening of The Good Night to support the film's director - her younger brother, Jake

A newcomer to film directing he may be, but Jake Paltrow can already count one very special fan amongst his admirers - his famous sister Gwyneth Paltrow.

The mum-of-two - who appears in her younger sibling's directorial debut, The Good Night - was on hand to offer some sisterly support at this weekend's special New York screening of the romantic comedy.

The film tells the tale of a former pop star whose feels his life is going nowhere. Things take a turn for the better when he falls for a girl - until he realises that she is literally the girl of his dreams and he can only see her when he's asleep.

As well as Jake's famous sister, the cast contains a host of acting talent, including Danny DeVito, Penelope Cruz and The Office actor Martin Freeman.

Gwyneth wasn't the only celebrity eager to see her baby brother's first film. Star pal Stella McCartney, model Christy Turlington and Sex And The City writer Candace Bushnell also gave their red carpet backing.

Jake, 31, has previously worked on the small screen, most notably directing NYPD Blue

http://www.hellomagazine.com/film/20...yneth-brother/

sorry about the double post.
    but

I like Gwyneth's brother

I turn the music up, I'm on a roll this time.
    And heaven is in sight~

Page 140 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240390640 ... LastLast