Originally Posted by torontolovescoldplay;4406423
1) How do i add a pic to my profile
2) How do I figure out if someone responded to my posts
3) Plz teach me how to do any other basic things, that i might need to know.
Hi! Welcome to Coldplaying
1) To add a picture to your profile go to User CP
--->then Edit Avatar
from the menu on the left hand side
There you have the option to either upload one from your computer directly, by clicking 'Browse' and seletcing the file, it must be a maximum of 150 by 150 pixels or 73.2 KB though.
Or you can upload one to a image hosting site such as http://www.photobucket.com
and enter the URL. The same size restrictions apply.
2) To check if someone has responded to your posts you can either subscribe to the thread you've posted in by clicking the 'Thread Tools
' menu at the top of the thread you wish to subscribe to and then 'Subscribe to this thread
'. Once you've done this if you click on User CP again, they will show up there under 'subscribed threads
' once thy're replied to.
Alternatively you can click the 'New Posts
' button to see all recent posts
3) Some extra info, if you want to add a signature you go to User CP
and then 'Edit Signature
' There's also a few more options to personalise your profile in User CP, so have a look at the options in the menu.
Feel free to introduce yourself properly in the New Members
If you have any more questions let me know.