The Coldplaying Charity Club Shop
Products Currently Available:
* All shop proceeds will benefit Oxfam Unwrapped - an online giving campaign that helps people living in poverty in 26 countries. It works through catalogues that contain items that people around the world need to change their lives for the better - including emergency relief, farming, health, education, small businesses and advocacy.
Oxfam is a human rights organization based in Oxford, United Kingdom.
Separate thread with more details about this charity to come soon!
How To Design A Product:
To submit a design for consideration, post it in this thread. If 3 people
can vouch for your design (meaning, they would highly
consider buying it), it will be added to the store. To vouch for a design, send PM to lunar1126
, or post in this thread (please be clear about what design it is you are vouching for).
Cafepress Design Guidelines:
Please follow Cafepress guidelines specific to the product you are designing for (whether it be for apparel, mugs, buttons, bumper stickers or otherwise). USE TEMPLATES.
* Click HERE
for all Cafepress templates.
* Click HERE
to view all available Cafepress product styles.
* Accepted file types:
- Not supported or recommended file types:Remember:
- PNG - Portable Network Graphics format is our recommendation for image uploads. It is a completely loss-less compression and gradients come out much smoother than JPG imges. (Max size 4MB)
- JPG - JPG's support over 16 million colors, but slightly "distort" the image to compress the file size. (Max size 7MB)
* If you use images from the internet, make sure they are NOT copyright
- they must be in the public domain.
* Until we get things cleared with Debs, stay away from using the Coldplay font and direct/unique lyric quotes
. (i.e. "We live in a beautiful world" is OK
, but "We live in a beautiful world, yeah we do, yeah we do" is NOT OK.
* Designs MUST reference Coldplaying.com
in some way. (It would breech copyrights to make unofficial Coldplay merchandise, so make sure your designs reference ColdplayING
) We'd like some Coldplaying Charity Club specific logos, BUT keep in mind that Coldplaying.com logos will target a larger audience and sell better.
* Post a resized copy of your design in this thread, and send a FULL SIZED
copy of your design to email@example.com