The way to Amarillo...
1. Go to nearest interational airport
2. Get next flight to Dallas, Texas
3. Depart Dallas International on Young St (West)
4. Turn right onto St.Ervay St
5. Keep straight onto N.Akard St
6. Merge onto Woodall Rodgers Freeway (West) via ramp towards I-35E
5. Merge onto Interstate 35E Towards Denton
6. Merge onto TX-183 via Exit 433A
7. Take TX-114 W towards Grapevine/FW Airport
8. Merge onto US-287 via exit on left
9. US-287 becomes US-297 N/US-82
10. Stay straight to go onto US-287 Central Freeway
11. Slight left to stay on US-287, continue for 214.6 miles
12. Merge onto Interstate 40 (N) towards Amarillo/Dumas
13. Take the US-287/Buchanan Street Exit towards Dumas/Pampa
14. Merge onto US-87 N
15. turn right onto Interstate 40/Amarillo Blvd
16. End at Amarillo, Texas - USA
17. Stop singing the damn song!
Flight time: 9 hours (London Heathrow), Driving Time: 6 hours, 32 minutes. Total distance: 5104 miles. You can even buy the t-shirt
you can\'t love what you have not,
so hold onto, what you\'ve got.