BDO line up to be announced at midnight tonight!! only 10 hours to go!
shoe ins at the moment. muse kasabian placebo vampire weekend jet philadelphia grand dury calvin harris and the temper trap. question marks next to massive attack phoenix and rise against. the dead weather and monsters of folk would be incredible but it is unlikely.
Well I have my top 20 songs of 2009 so farsorry about the formatting)
Songs of 2009
1. Magnificent No Line On The Horizon U2
2. Crying Lightning Humbug Arctic Monkeys
3. The Greatest Denier Kingdom Rust Doves
4. No Soap (In A Dirty War) A French Kiss In The Chaos Reverend & The Makers
5. Sweet Disposition Conditions The Temper Trap
6. Death To Lose My Life... White Lies
7. The Reeling Manners Passion Pit
8. We Share The Same Skies Ignore The Ignorant The Cribs
9. Where Did All The Love Go? West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum Kasabian
10. The Kids Are Sick Again Quicken The Heart Maximo Park
11. Winter Hill Kingdom Of Rust Doves
12. Uprising The Resistance Muse
13. Farewell To The Fairground To Lose My Life... White Lies
14. Lisztomania Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix Phoenix
15. Cornerstone Humbug Arctic Monkeys
16. Papillon In This Light And On This Evening Editors
17. Dominos A Brief History Of Love The Big Pink
18. Fader Conditions The Temper Trap
19. Tokyo Telekinesis! Telekinesis
20. Kingdom Of Rust Kingdom Of Rust Doves
i'm on uni break at the moment so i'm catching up on everything music. starting listening to the big pink album and the horrors album which came out a while ago. both are very very impressive. i've also started thinking about my album of the decade list. got a shortlist of about 25 albums with a pretty clear top 6 or 7. have you thought about it at all?
last year triple j had their annual impossible music festival. 60hrs of non stop live music. i recorded the entire weekend and am in the process of cutting it all up. the quality isnt crash hot. you might want to turn down the bass. otherwise its almost perfect.
The Resistance for me gets a 7/10. if i like how it sounds live on stage maybe upto a 7.5.