PDA

View Full Version : The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111

bonita
11-06-2006, 11:31 AM
Watching sunburn right now.

are we liking it? lol.

swallowedinamessage
aye thats not bad. now we have a mutual feeling about different things. excellent :D

Lera
it's not my fault dom is so unbelievably handsome and dresses so well and has the cutest hair and is the drumming maestroooo :nice:

haha i'm sure you will give in and download soon. there's still a few more weeks until it's released.
Tempter :sick:

bonita
11-06-2006, 11:32 AM
okay, now back to dom. :nice: hahaha

http://www.microcuts.net/gallery/data/media/4/muse-kerrang1.jpg

i'm not sure if i posted these pics in here yet:

http://www.microcuts.net/gallery/data/media/123/matthew3.png

http://www.microcuts.net/gallery/data/media/123/dominic1.png

oh bless that vest :heart:

impure thoughts again :uhoh:

Sam
11-06-2006, 11:36 AM
I really don't know.

I am really stuck between a rock and a hard place because if it was a Radiohead song I would say that it is awesome, but because it is Muse, I am disliking it because it is not Radiohead but it sounds completely like Radiohead.

I know not everyone shares that comparison, but to me it is blatantly obvious, I'm sorry, take no offence from that.

And I do acknowledge the fact that you are a huge fan of both bands. Maybe there is just something you see in them that I don't.

Ondes Martenot
11-06-2006, 11:39 AM
Ha you know what... I've visited some Rh boards, just to see what real Rh fans are... And I believe they're pretty nice people.

Actually, the only difference between them and Muse fans is the band these people aprecciate.

And they're not so rude, maybe I was just lucky and I've seen the best of them, but they're really not so rude as I thought they are.

Besides, not all of them hate Muse and Muse fans and they even have many threads about them on their boards... That's weird.

Even people who hate Muse have so much stuff about them on the board...

Anyway, many peple there love both bands, just like me, so I think everything's not that bad :wink:

great point, Lera. can't disagree

Gitta Rensolo
11-06-2006, 11:41 AM
hahahahah....maybe we should all meet up at a Radiohead board!

Sam
11-06-2006, 11:41 AM
I love the way Nik randomly rates posts.

Sam
11-06-2006, 11:42 AM
hahahahah....maybe we should all meet up at a Radiohead board!

hahahaha that would be crazy. I wonder what would happen......

Ondes Martenot
11-06-2006, 11:43 AM
hahahaha that would be crazy. I wonder what would happen......

you would meet guys like Reilly ( drunk version of him...lol) i think you get what i mean

Gitta Rensolo
11-06-2006, 11:43 AM
I'm really wondering if we would still be seen as the same people...nah I have an idea on my mind...but have to work on it...I don't know how I should explain what I meant with the radiohead board post....but there was a sense in that!

bonita
11-06-2006, 11:44 AM
I really don't know.

I am really stuck between a rock and a hard place because if it was a Radiohead song I would say that it is awesome, but because it is Muse, I am disliking it because it is not Radiohead but it sounds completely like Radiohead.

I know not everyone shares that comparison, but to me it is blatantly obvious, I'm sorry, take no offence from that.

And I do acknowledge the fact that you are a huge fan of both bands. Maybe there is just something you see in them that I don't.

yeah i get what you're saying. the only thing is, i don't think you can make a fair comparison without knowing their stuff, you know what i mean? and knowing their four albums. i listen to both extensively, studio and live of muse, and studio and live of rh. and knowing both as well as i do, i can't see the comparisons.

after listening to 2 or 3 random songs, yes maybe you can see a comparison, i don't know. but yeah. lol.

bonita
11-06-2006, 11:45 AM
I love the way Nik randomly rates posts.

i envision those judges at miss universe rating the models whenever nik rates a post. lmao fucking random, i know :lol:

Sam
11-06-2006, 11:51 AM
yeah i get what you're saying. the only thing is, i don't think you can make a fair comparison without knowing their stuff, you know what i mean? and knowing their four albums. i listen to both extensively, studio and live of muse, and studio and live of rh. and knowing both as well as i do, i can't see the comparisons.

after listening to 2 or 3 random songs, yes maybe you can see a comparison, i don't know. but yeah. lol.

I'll continue to listen to other songs....slowly.

swallowedinamessage
11-06-2006, 12:02 PM
Black Holes & Revelations = awesome.

i don't want to listen to the songs too much but as expected the album has a much different sound from previous albums. the only song i can compare to another muse song is Take A Bow, its like Showbiz, repeating of lyrics and slowly building up the sound throughout the song.

but yes, roll on 3rd July.

bonita
11-06-2006, 12:04 PM
yeah i was going to say, take a bow has alot of the old muse-y elements. but i love it :nice:

Jpw48
11-06-2006, 12:06 PM
Yeah, Take a Bow is sooooo amazing though.
So powerful. Its gottas be a single, I can just see it set to images of a war, maybe Iraq, and where they sing the line Take A Bow, i can just see the Sadam statue being pulled down. That would be so great for this song, really fits it.

Gitta Rensolo
11-06-2006, 12:08 PM
Erm...maybe this is ridiculous now because you all already know it....but here is a link wih the new video...I think it is I did not watch it but I found it on germany mtv website..:wink:

http://www.warnermusic.de/playMediaExtern.jsp?mid=627193

bonita
11-06-2006, 12:10 PM
Yeah, Take a Bow is sooooo amazing though.
So powerful. Its gottas be a single, I can just see it set to images of a war, maybe Iraq, and where they sing the line Take A Bow, i can just see the Sadam statue being pulled down. That would be so great for this song, really fits it.

i see what you mean, good idea ;) but i'd rather muse not try and be outwardly political in that their film clips mirror their views too, you know?

Jpw48
11-06-2006, 12:21 PM
Yeah, true. Their vid's are normally abstract anyway, so i doubt they'd do something like that. The song just seems to be very political though, don't you think? Its got to be talking about a dictator corrupting a country, so its got a very political feel to it. The lyrics really make you think about the whole idea of a war, and what its for I suppose.

Knights of Cydonia is brilliant, but I can't understand what they are going on about!!! Are they horses fighting in a new Starwars movie with all the lasers and stuff?!?!?! lmao Great album all round though

"Cos Our Hopes and Expectations,
Black Holes and Revelations"

wow

bonita
11-06-2006, 12:24 PM
yeah i see what you mean :nice: it does have a very political feel.
haha as for knights of cydonia, i have no idea what they're going on about but DAMN it sounds fantastiquuuuuuuue :heart:
my fave = map of the problematique, it's amazing.

isn't the album just wow. really. gosh. its amazing.

linnea
11-06-2006, 12:27 PM
wow, it's getting really difficult not to download the album:stunned: everybody's talking about it.. let's just see how long I can resist :)
here's some pics I found (btw see what it says in the first pic)

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h308/linnea06/muse/dominic_.jpg
:laugh3:
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h308/linnea06/muse/muse_7.jpg
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h308/linnea06/muse/muse_matt3.jpg (http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h308/linnea06/muse/muse_matt3.jpg)

:cool:

Jpw48
11-06-2006, 12:30 PM
yeah i see what you mean :nice: it does have a very political feel.
haha as for knights of cydonia, i have no idea what they're going on about but DAMN it sounds fantastiquuuuuuuue :heart:
my fave = map of the problematique, it's amazing.

isn't the album just wow. really. gosh. its amazing.

Haha, yeah. Map of the Problematique is good, but I'm not really getting into it yet. Maybe a few more hundred listens!!!
My favourite track is probably Starlight at the moment, but then Take A Bow, oh damn it, they are all too good!

I've managed to get the lyrics to most of them, anyone want them posting???

bonita
thanks for the piccies linnea :nice: haha seconds away from breaking something. aww dom's such a cutie, i love it.

hehe linnea, trust me it won't take long until you download it. i couldn't resist, everyone was talking about it.

Redundancy
just to remember one of Muse's best songs ever, for me its still the best Muse song around. me looooooooooves this :nice: enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foO9inX4p48&search=Unintended

bonita
11-06-2006, 12:35 PM
Haha, yeah. Map of the Problematique is good, but I'm not really getting into it yet. Maybe a few more hundred listens!!!
My favourite track is probably Starlight at the moment, but then Take A Bow, oh damn it, they are all too good!

I've managed to get the lyrics to most of them, anyone want them posting???

maybe if you watch the live version first? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qlhtexEgUE&search=muse%20problematique :nice:

just to remember one of Muse's best songs ever, for me its still the best Muse song around. me looooooooooves this :nice: enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foO9inX4p48&search=Unintended

i was watching that about an hour ago. it's such a beautiful song :kiss: thanks will.

Redundancy
11-06-2006, 12:36 PM
its absoloutly amazing, no problem :kiss:

bonita
11-06-2006, 12:37 PM
i love how they look when they were younger. :nice: such a beautiful band in every possible way.

Redundancy
11-06-2006, 12:46 PM
how old were they there?

linnea
11-06-2006, 12:49 PM
Unintended is beautiful:) it's getting really difficult not to download, I'll just take it day by day and see how it goes:D

need to post some more pics in the mean time;)
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h308/linnea06/muse/muse_matthew_bellamy.jpg
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h308/linnea06/muse/muse_dominic_howard.jpg
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h308/linnea06/muse/muse_mtv_2004_.jpg

Redundancy
11-06-2006, 12:50 PM
is it just me or that guy to the right reminds you of a member in Depeche mode? :P

linnea
11-06-2006, 12:56 PM
:D
Unintended is from Showbiz right? and I think the album was released in 1999:thinking: not really sure.. if it was then they'd been about 21 or 22 I think.. I shouldn't really say anything cos I'm hopeless in Maths:D

Lera
11-06-2006, 12:57 PM
Uh Unintended is one of the songs that have my heart :shy: There're not so many.

Redundancy
11-06-2006, 12:59 PM
:nice:

Lera
11-06-2006, 01:00 PM

I hate this picture :cry2: They look like a real Mtv whores, damn Mtv :cry2:

bonita
11-06-2006, 01:00 PM

i don't know how young they were then will, but it was during their very first album. so beautiful.

this pic is one of my fave muse pics ever. i love dom's red shirt, and matt's facial expression, and his hand pointing, it's so lovely.
thanks susanna :nice:

bonita
11-06-2006, 01:01 PM
I hate this picture :cry2: They look like a real Mtv whores, damn Mtv :cry2:

LOL i loveeee this pic.

Lera
11-06-2006, 01:05 PM
I agree that Dom's shirt is freaking godlike, but this MTv thing spoils everything :uhoh:

bonita
11-06-2006, 01:07 PM
hahaha yes it does. but i just love matt's facial expression, and his hand pointing :heart:
and doms godlike red shirt and black tie. ohhh man this is too much

impure thoughts again
hahaha
:uhoh:

linnea
11-06-2006, 01:13 PM
this pic is one of my fave muse pics ever. i love dom's red shirt, and matt's facial expression, and his hand pointing, it's so lovely.
thanks susanna :nice:

no problem bonita;)

youtube is one of the best websites ever, there're so many muse videos there:) cos I've never been lucky enough to see them live, so to me it's great to see videos them playing live and especially the next song, it's truly amazing:cool: one of my favourites

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOolL9lyATcg&search=muse%20sing%20for%20absolution

linnea
11-06-2006, 01:15 PM
oh great, now the link is not working anymore:dozey: I'll try and find the video.. I need to see it again:)

bonita
11-06-2006, 01:16 PM
you might see them live one day?
what country do you live in?
they are fantastique live :nice: and i hope you get the privelage of seeing them one day.

linnea
11-06-2006, 01:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOoL9lyATcg&search=muse%20sing%20for%20absolution

I live in Finland and they were here on Absolution Tour but I wasn't a fan then:(
I'm hoping they'll do a world tour this year, I'm a bit worried though cos they're scheduled to play in Sweden and Norway this summer but there's no gig in Finland..haven't given up hope yet, maybe they'll do a proper concert and not just a festival gig..

you've seen them live? wow that must've been amazing:stunned::cool: I've heard that their gig in Helsinki was great so I'd expect they MIGHT want come back..

bonita
11-06-2006, 01:26 PM
ahh i see. i'm sure they would tour finland again. they will no doubt do a massive tour for this new album, don't lose faith! :nice:

yes i saw them in 2004 on their absolution tour, it was incredible :stunned: best concern i've ever been to.

i'm sure they'll go back to finland, :) don't lose faith!

bonita
11-06-2006, 01:27 PM
aw that's a beautiful vid, thanks for sharing.

i see you have alex in your avi, i looovvveee alex hehehe i saw franz live too, they were great too. :heart:

anyway susanna, i'm off to watch some telly hehe. nice talking! :nice: :kiss:
keep spreading the muse love! :P

linnea
11-06-2006, 01:32 PM
yep I think I'll try and find some Muse pic or something for my sig:D it need some Muse love methink:P
and I'm not going to give up hope, I believe they'll come to Finland again, one day:)

nice meeting you bonita, talk to you soon!:)

Liz022187
11-06-2006, 02:08 PM
I actually got to see them for free. i was at a concert at the time and some guy from a local radio station gave me and my sister 2 tickets to see the muse and i was like hell yeah. i knew a couple of songs and my friend happened to really like them. it was awesome. i just wish i knew all the songs to really enjoy it at the time but i know all of them now!

an_cat
11-06-2006, 02:47 PM
As I'm one of those saying RH songs are depressing...just wanted to repeat: that is the feeling I have when I listen to OK Computer..I really don't understand why I cannot have this feeling of wanting to cut my veins when I hear those songs..it's MY opinion, and of course I don't expect all the people in this world to have the same feeling (as you just showed).

So I really laugh at all the people who are so crystallised in what they think that they cannot see the rest of people might not think their same way.

All in all..I just listened two times to BHAR..need to do it some more times and concentrate on the songs :)

Know exactly what you mean, didn't mean to come across as arrogant or put down the people who think the songs ARE depressing! It was just funny to me because it truly always amazes me that people can find music so different!;) I used to think Radiohead was beyond emo, that's why I never listened to them until about a year or so ago.:thinking: :laugh3:

swallowedinamessage
11-06-2006, 04:05 PM
I actually got to see them for free. i was at a concert at the time and some guy from a local radio station gave me and my sister 2 tickets to see the muse and i was like hell yeah. i knew a couple of songs and my friend happened to really like them. it was awesome. i just wish i knew all the songs to really enjoy it at the time but i know all of them now!

wow i wish more people from radio stations would do that! i wouldn't mind some free tickets at all!

amsterdam528
11-06-2006, 04:40 PM
As everyone can see by my last.fm table, Knights of Cydonia's on repeat. lol I love this song soooooo much. It's grown on me even more since yesterday.

It's not very hard to not download the album though... but that could be because I have no idea where to find the leaks.... nobody tell me please. :D

linnea
11-06-2006, 06:17 PM
I'm actually avoiding pages where I might find links to the album..

and I haven't read the discussion on the album thread yet... somebody here said earlier that there's a real bashing going on and I feel bad about that.. and I'd really like to comment but I can't cos I haven't listened to the album yet.. and cos I don't want to download it then I'd better avoid that thread altogether:dozey: that speech probably didn't make any sense:D just had to get it out of my system..

Denise
11-06-2006, 06:39 PM
No probs I just wanted to point out this difference of feelings which is absolutely normal, and I'm glad for you if their songs help you like you said ;)

swallowedinamessage
11-06-2006, 11:14 PM
I'm actually avoiding pages where I might find links to the album..

and I haven't read the discussion on the album thread yet... somebody here said earlier that there's a real bashing going on and I feel bad about that.. and I'd really like to comment but I can't cos I haven't listened to the album yet.. and cos I don't want to download it then I'd better avoid that thread altogether:dozey: that speech probably didn't make any sense:D just had to get it out of my system..

i don't think you will find any album leaks unless you go looking for them on file sharing networks and stuff :) ... i think all of the Muse forums are not allowing links to be placed on the sites which is a good thing ...

as to the real bashing, no not really. that thread has gone off subject and it was a review written by a muse hater, so obviously an absolutely fair review it was :P ... just take it from me. the album is very good. :D

Ondes Martenot
11-06-2006, 11:26 PM
Pitchfork reviewed Supermassive Black Hole some days ago

"Black hole, that's pretty big. Massive black hole, bigger. But supermassive black hole? Okay, that's just ridiculous, although par for the course for hyperbolic prog trio Muse. After fashioning a career blowing OK Computer's cosmic brilliance into over-the-top space operas, the band's switched to something arguably even gawkier-- dance rock. Frontman Matthew Bellamy makes a seamless transition from Freddie Mercury-style glam vocals to Prince's sweaty soul falsetto, but the instrumentation straggles. Likely very few will cut a rug to this combination of throwaway industrial riffs and a drum machine riddled with gremlins. Sure, they're taking baby steps out of Radiohead's shadow and NME's nearly sycophantic hype sphere, but they need a better reentry plan after years of intergalactic wanderlust." [Adam Moerder]

2.5 Stars out of 4 possible

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/tracks/06-06-06.shtml#song2

Sam
11-06-2006, 11:30 PM
Out of 4 stars? What a strange system.

Ondes Martenot
11-06-2006, 11:34 PM
Out of 4 stars? What a strange system.

yes a bit strange, they use 4 stars system when they review single songs and 10 points system when they review albums.

Sam
11-06-2006, 11:36 PM
Fair Enough.

amsterdam528
12-06-2006, 12:57 AM
Pitchfork bases everything off of Radiohead. After all, they gave Kid A 10/10 and named it the best album of the decade, while they gave stuff like A Rush of Blood to the Head a 5.1/10.

:dozey: :rolleyes:

I bet their review of Black Holes and Revelations will be low... I haven't seen them give out anything higher than 6/10 except to Radiohead.

swallowedinamessage
12-06-2006, 01:23 AM
if anyone does download the new album bear in mind that the songs are only in mono, even if it does say stereo. this is because the leak was ripped in mono and is missing a channel or something so the songs may sound like they are missing something.

little test to prove it, play something like New Born and change the balance of your speakers to go out one side and you will see the difference ;)(go to http://invictus.softmeg.com/forums.php for more info)

bonita
12-06-2006, 03:44 AM
hahaha i was avoiding links too but then curiosity got the better of me and i realised it was posted on this forum. :curtain:

and that thread bashing was even more of a reason for me to download it. :angry:

but release date is soooooon yayyyy! :cool:

nige, how do you know it's in mono and not stereo? wow i was just thinking before that some of the songs sound like they just have a little tiny something missing. this may be it! ;) woooo can't wait till the albums released thennnnn. :)

bonita
12-06-2006, 03:49 AM
trusting pitchfork?

keep in mind they gave this song 4 out of 4 stars: ;)

Remy Ma [ft. Ne-Yo]: "Feels So Good"
genre: hip hop/r&b

Hot as Tyra in a mink in NYC's Club Speeed, this track, built from Intimate Strangers' "Love Sounds", is ripe for Remy's flirts: "Stop acting crazy, I'ma keep it real/ See, I just need someone that gives me something I could feel/ Have a little small talk and a night on the town/ It could all be yours-- can you go another round?" Helping preserve the sexy is Ne-Yo, who in his buttery, post-Usher tenor, kicks lazy-eyed, last-call-for-liquor type lines-- ideal for both party girls and players on the prowl. Steamy and soulful, this is sure to dampen dancefloors from here to Helsinki. [Will Dukes]

ClearAsCrystal
12-06-2006, 05:12 AM
I think.. deep down NIk.. you adore Muse. And I think that you listen to every album from Showbiz to Supermassive Black Holes (what's out there, anyway) deep into the wee hours of the night. Prolly wake up to em. Deny it all you want.

I think..at first you had a bad opinion of them...then yous started to like them...but when you realized your outward contradiction...you had to quit...but then! then Radiohead caught you in it's trap again with a promising new album. So you felt like a traitor to Radiohead... In turn to repay your shrines of Radiohead, you slag off Muse even though you luff them.

And you make sure Johnny Greenwood's ears are covered up when you turn Muse up reeealll loud. And you blindfold Thom's eyes (well, that one eye that stays open ..the other...why worry?) when any Muse album art is lying around...

Mojo Pin
12-06-2006, 06:19 AM
well i can't say how do Radiohead fans act in the real life because i don't have any friends who listen to Radiohead. and just simply because most of people here (teenagers like me) don't even know who Radiohead are. that's shame

there is no another way to argue via internet. if you want to go into a debate you won't see the real faces and won't know the real names. and noboby will meet you in the real life only because you would like to discuss something about a band.

but still after your post, "watchers" who have no idea who are the REAL FANS will think that every Radiohead fan is prick. at least i could pick out only this meaning. of course you said only "SOME", but still the whole thing sounds more like "most of them are pricks". however, your points to the fact that GENERALLY Radiohead fans are pricks (my opinion, and i won't change it). but i appreciate your opinion which you could prove in some ways. unlike the other Muse fans here

and what is the big difference between prick and ******? slagging off is slagging off...

I see your point, it is a shame indeed if you dont have anyone to share your passion about music in real life, i was lucky enough to meet a bunch of people who happened to like radiohead so i have different experiences about that.Some of them hated coldplay and we used to argue about that just to see their point and see the resons why they hated them, i got some decent reasons and others were just lame like " because they suck". But there was always some kind of respect ( i have no idea if it was cos to argue with me they had to face me ) from each other.

I know there's no other way to argue over the net but my point is that one can really be a coward and insult other peoples opinions since you're hiding behind a pc, something you wouldnt do face to face and i see many of those cases over the years here and there. In the end, arguments over the net lead to nothing because you cant expect a person will change of mind and say something like " oh yes i see now , i was wrong and you were right" , it's very unlikely to happen. What you can do is express your point of view and see what other people think One note to remember here is that no one is 100% right, so its very stupid to think you're certain about something and that's the way it should to to everyone, everyone here can share their opinion but its way different when you try to impose that opinion. This doesnt aply to music and personal opinions but also in politics, it's called democracy. so even though this might be just an internet argument,doesnt mean we have to lower ourself and attack each other to prove a point we cant defend in some cases. Ans for the record i did use my real name in most previous arguments online ( Renato actually but just Ren to make it short) cos i dont wanna be one of those pricks who need 5 accounts to bash others and remain unknow for the rest ( i think we've seen plenty of them lately)

Now again how can "some" mean "most" ? Ok, lets define some -Being a portion or an unspecified number or quantity of a whole or group , there a big difference and i think on this board the average age of members who post is around 15+, so i dont think they'll misunderstand that word even if they're only "watchers", dont you think? Lets put it in numbers, lets say there are 1 million radiohead fans, then i say some are real pricks, then i'd be talking about 30 or more i actually met in my life, does that make a general accusation from me to say all of them are pricks? The answer is no, and it has nothing to do with your personal opinion and the fact you wont change it, because you are trying to twist a comment i made and se it the way yout want to see it and thats why i'm trying to clear things up cos its not what i meant. I have the right to call pricks or ******s to those i met and didnt had any merit to be treated in a proper way, and some of them were radiohead fan, some others were muse fans ( i'm member of the official muse board too and i hate it when they attack radiohead without a valid point to defend ) others were coldplay fans so its very naive to think alll radiohead fans are saints, the same goes for any other band. I dont know why you take it like this but to be brutally honest, i dont care if the fans of the band i like are all fucking assholes, i'm here for the music and the band ,the rest has less importance to me.
Btw i wanted to quote this line "and what is the big difference between prick and ******? slagging off is slagging off..." am i slagging off the band? am i slagginf of their music? i think not, i'm slagging off the persons i met and behaved like ******s and couldnt make me change of mind about anything, just insult and i have a said " never argue with assholes, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you there" so for me, it was a waste of time.

And just to finish with the example of some and most here, i'd like to quote this:

""if you want to hear same songs, primitive and depressing lyircs on every album, you buy Muse
if you want to hear new, exciting songs and brilliant lyrics you buy Radiohead

it's that fucking simple, my muse friends"

That was your personal opinion but i took it as you werent sharing it more trying to impose it to the rest, like i said its naive to think one is 100% right about something and there's no way to argue about it.. that's just wrong.In that line exactly you are sending a message to all msue fans, i'll put it like this.. I'm a muse fan and and since i bought all muse albums , i'm listening primitive and depressing lyrics and since you directed that comment to all your muse friends and not some then i'll take it like this is a general opinion ( more like a stereotype) you have about all muse fans and they listen exactly what you said, primitive and depressive lyrics. And that's not my personal opinion about your comments, its just the interpretation i got after reading it. And for as much i love muse , i wouldnt dare to make such comment to all my radiohead friends cos that would be too much i think. Its not a fact, just an opinion would be the reason i'd give if i were to make a similar post
Again hope we can be more receptive to suggestions and comments cos sometimes they make me think " hmm ok, maybe i'll give this a try" and that's how i get to like other bands or at least be more open to what other people have to say.

Once again thank for opinion nik, i appreciate it.. cheers ;)

bonita
12-06-2006, 07:21 AM
I think.. deep down NIk.. you adore Muse. And I think that you listen to every album from Showbiz to Supermassive Black Holes (what's out there, anyway) deep into the wee hours of the night. Prolly wake up to em. Deny it all you want.

I think..at first you had a bad opinion of them...then yous started to like them...but when you realized your outward contradiction...you had to quit...but then! then Radiohead caught you in it's trap again with a promising new album. So you felt like a traitor to Radiohead... In turn to repay your shrines of Radiohead, you slag off Muse even though you luff them.

And you make sure Johnny Greenwood's ears are covered up when you turn Muse up reeealll loud. And you blindfold Thom's eyes (well, that one eye that stays open ..the other...why worry?) when any Muse album art is lying around...

LOL
oh crystal dear you make me laugh :nice:

bonita
12-06-2006, 07:27 AM
wow i just tried it and you are so right :stunned:

swallowedinamessage
12-06-2006, 10:44 AM
hahaha i was avoiding links too but then curiosity got the better of me and i realised it was posted on this forum. :curtain:

and that thread bashing was even more of a reason for me to download it. :angry:

but release date is soooooon yayyyy! :cool:

nige, how do you know it's in mono and not stereo? wow i was just thinking before that some of the songs sound like they just have a little tiny something missing. this may be it! ;) woooo can't wait till the albums released thennnnn. :)

they've been having a huge discussion about it on the Muse board and how it was leaked probably at a listening party so the recording is in mono etc etc.
so yes the songs will sound sooooo much better on the CD

Ondes Martenot
12-06-2006, 11:20 AM
Pitchfork bases everything off of Radiohead. After all, they gave Kid A 10/10 and named it the best album of the decade, while they gave stuff like A Rush of Blood to the Head a 5.1/10.

:dozey: :rolleyes:

I bet their review of Black Holes and Revelations will be low... I haven't seen them give out anything higher than 6/10 except to Radiohead.

someone wanted professional reviews in this thread, i delivered one

i give Kid A 10.0 as well, disagree? if you want to point that they dislike some bands and don't even give them chance, you're wrong. they put "Clocks" into the top 50 (or something like that) singles of 2000-2004. Showbiz got 6.7 what isn't that bad for the 1st album, or? you're completely wrong, why don't you go to their website and check the rates? Arcade Fire's "Funeral" got 9.7 and was named "the best album of 2004". i can't disagree actually. AF are great. of course they can bullshit sometimes but they actually make nice reviews, though some of them crap.

anyway, as far as i see you're not a Pitchfork fan, it's OK. maybe you like stuff like NME which gives every album 9/10 and reviews it quiet primitively, i can't know it ;)

Ondes Martenot
12-06-2006, 11:21 AM
trusting pitchfork?

keep in mind they gave this song 4 out of 4 stars: ;)

just because you don't like R'n'B it doesn't mean nobody else likes it, i'm not a fan either but let's be fair and don't give 0/4 or say "trusting Pitchfork?" just because you don't like it. you have to find some arguments to prove your rate, they do actually, sometimes in a quite ridiculous way, but sometimes in quite interesting. they rate not only rock, alt rock, metal roc, indie rock and etc...they give a rate to pop, rap, dance albums as well ;)

Sam
12-06-2006, 11:26 AM
I love the way they voted this thread 1 block thingy.

Ondes Martenot
12-06-2006, 11:27 AM

comments like this come when you can't say anything and you're trying to be smart. sorry doesn't work for me ;)

no, i'm not a Muse fan. i did give a chance to their stuff, but honestly i didn't like it. even if i like some songs (2 or 3 actually), i kinda dislike their music. you can say i hate them, slag off them or whatever, but i wouldn't go that far. actually i think they are an average band. and i see nothing wrong with that. i don't say they are brilliant, either awful. average like Arctic Monkeys, Kaiser Chiefs, Oasis and some others ;) don't like these bands, sorry

Ondes Martenot
12-06-2006, 11:36 AM
I see your point, it is a shame indeed if you dont have anyone to share your passion about music in real life, i was lucky enough to meet a bunch of people who happened to like radiohead so i have different experiences about that.Some of them hated coldplay and we used to argue about that just to see their point and see the resons why they hated them, i got some decent reasons and others were just lame like " because they suck". But there was always some kind of respect ( i have no idea if it was cos to argue with me they had to face me ) from each other.

I know there's no other way to argue over the net but my point is that one can really be a coward and insult other peoples opinions since you're hiding behind a pc, something you wouldnt do face to face and i see many of those cases over the years here and there. In the end, arguments over the net lead to nothing because you cant expect a person will change of mind and say something like " oh yes i see now , i was wrong and you were right" , it's very unlikely to happen. What you can do is express your point of view and see what other people think One note to remember here is that no one is 100% right, so its very stupid to think you're certain about something and that's the way it should to to everyone, everyone here can share their opinion but its way different when you try to impose that opinion. This doesnt aply to music and personal opinions but also in politics, it's called democracy. so even though this might be just an internet argument,doesnt mean we have to lower ourself and attack each other to prove a point we cant defend in some cases. Ans for the record i did use my real name in most previous arguments online ( Renato actually but just Ren to make it short) cos i dont wanna be one of those pricks who need 5 accounts to bash others and remain unknow for the rest ( i think we've seen plenty of them lately)

Now again how can "some" mean "most" ? Ok, lets define some -Being a portion or an unspecified number or quantity of a whole or group , there a big difference and i think on this board the average age of members who post is around 15+, so i dont think they'll misunderstand that word even if they're only "watchers", dont you think? Lets put it in numbers, lets say there are 1 million radiohead fans, then i say some are real pricks, then i'd be talking about 30 or more i actually met in my life, does that make a general accusation from me to say all of them are pricks? The answer is no, and it has nothing to do with your personal opinion and the fact you wont change it, because you are trying to twist a comment i made and se it the way yout want to see it and thats why i'm trying to clear things up cos its not what i meant. I have the right to call pricks or ******s to those i met and didnt had any merit to be treated in a proper way, and some of them were radiohead fan, some others were muse fans ( i'm member of the official muse board too and i hate it when they attack radiohead without a valid point to defend ) others were coldplay fans so its very naive to think alll radiohead fans are saints, the same goes for any other band. I dont know why you take it like this but to be brutally honest, i dont care if the fans of the band i like are all fucking assholes, i'm here for the music and the band ,the rest has less importance to me.
Btw i wanted to quote this line "and what is the big difference between prick and ******? slagging off is slagging off..." am i slagging off the band? am i slagginf of their music? i think not, i'm slagging off the persons i met and behaved like ******s and couldnt make me change of mind about anything, just insult and i have a said " never argue with assholes, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you there" so for me, it was a waste of time.

And just to finish with the example of some and most here, i'd like to quote this:

""if you want to hear same songs, primitive and depressing lyircs on every album, you buy Muse
if you want to hear new, exciting songs and brilliant lyrics you buy Radiohead

it's that fucking simple, my muse friends"

That was your personal opinion but i took it as you werent sharing it more trying to impose it to the rest, like i said its naive to think one is 100% right about something and there's no way to argue about it.. that's just wrong.In that line exactly you are sending a message to all msue fans, i'll put it like this.. I'm a muse fan and and since i bought all muse albums , i'm listening primitive and depressing lyrics and since you directed that comment to all your muse friends and not some then i'll take it like this is a general opinion ( more like a stereotype) you have about all muse fans and they listen exactly what you said, primitive and depressive lyrics. And that's not my personal opinion about your comments, its just the interpretation i got after reading it. And for as much i love muse , i wouldnt dare to make such comment to all my radiohead friends cos that would be too much i think. Its not a fact, just an opinion would be the reason i'd give if i were to make a similar post
Again hope we can be more receptive to suggestions and comments cos sometimes they make me think " hmm ok, maybe i'll give this a try" and that's how i get to like other bands or at least be more open to what other people have to say.

Once again thank for opinion nik, i appreciate it.. cheers ;)

i meant the difference between ****** and prick isn't big, so i didn't stand why did you mention it in your last post. i never said you slag off Radiohead ;)

depressive and primitive is my personal opinion, Ren. as far as i see actually i was alone in this thread who tried to defend my personal point. i spoke to "my muse friends" who read this thread and reply to it. it wasn't a personal attack against a Muse fan or Muse fans ;)

it was an opinion about a band, if you don't like someone (let's say BEP) you share and opine your thoughts about them. that opinion was sent to Muse fans who are here and with who i had an argument so far. if i would like to piss off Muse fans i would go to a Muse msgboard. but i see no reason why should i piss off them ;)

sorry, if you found it offensive

Ondes Martenot
12-06-2006, 11:41 AM
I love the way they voted this thread 1 block thingy.

maybe someone doesn't like Muse's last album, that's why someone gave this thread 1 ;) ? hehe quite possibe. btw i never rated my own threads and never will

RICK8
12-06-2006, 11:59 AM
I gave it a extra 2 blocks :nice:

Lera
12-06-2006, 02:14 PM
Rating threads?... Can we do it? Ha I've never even heard about it... Sorry, it's not on topic, just didn't know that.

linnea
12-06-2006, 02:59 PM
they've been having a huge discussion about it on the Muse board and how it was leaked probably at a listening party so the recording is in mono etc etc.
so yes the songs will sound sooooo much better on the CD

thanks, that's another reason for me to wait for the release date:) I guess Muse is one of those bands that people either love or hate (wow that's a strong word:stunned: but you know what I mean..) and it's probably difficult to get a fair review:thinking: but I do take your word for it, I really believe the album is going to be brilliant:D after all it's Muse we're talking about:cool:

I'm listening to the Supermassive Black Hole (yep once again:D), how is it possible that the song just sounds better and better everytime I hear it:stunned::cool:

Mojo Pin
12-06-2006, 10:23 PM
http://rapidshare.de/files/22902562/Muse_-_ReCovered.avi.html

A little something from my collection, just uploaded it and hope you like it :P

amsterdam528
12-06-2006, 10:39 PM
How about a review of the album?

Muse - Black Holes and Revelations
Release Date: Jul 11, 2006
Label: Warner Bros.
Genres: Rock
Number Of Tracks: 11
Black Holes & Revelations is a powerful, upbeat epic album that takes the band's music to a whole dimension.

Sound: 10
Lyrics: 10
Impression: 10
Overall rating: 10
Users rating: 8.4

Sound: Well, it's been a long, long three years. What have Muse been upto in that time? A lot, surprisingly. Well, touring a lot. For the few of us at Earls Court, we've heard parts of Take A Bow. For the few of us in Italy recently, we've heard various songs, namely a lot of the new album. But what about the rest? Muse were playing a few songs in 2005, but with a much rawer, heavier sound than found on the album. Muse decided to take a step back, in terms of the darkness found on Absolution, and then a step right, and then another step, and so on. You get the idea. The result is a musical blend of songs. We have spanish guitar (Hoodoo, City Of Delusion, Knights Of Cydonia), we have piano ballads (Take A Bow, A Soldier's Poem and Starlight kinda), and we have unusual songs that might have fitted into other bands repertoire, (Map Of The Problematique, which seems to be Muse melded with Depeche Mode, and Supermassive Black Hole), and we seem to have classic Muse (Map again, KOC again, and Invincible). Taking just one track, Invincible, this seems to showcase what Muse do best. They use bass, drums, lyrics, vocals, synth and guitar to amazing effect. And, to use a pun, together, they're invincible. Yes, shoot me if you want to. I still say that the album is an awesome blend, and yes, even SMBH fits on nicely. And there's UFO noises on the album. How cool is that? // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics are a change from the first two Muse albums, but some of the lyrics could have come from Absolution. And some lyrics have changed. This album is more politically themed, "During the struggle, they will pull us down, but please, please let's use this chance to turn things around" as an example from Invincible. "There's no justice in this world and there never was." from A Soldier's Poem. Actually, the second half of the album, and I use second half to describe everything from ASP to describe the second half as politically themed. Assassin especially. Matt uses his normal range of voice, i.e. falsetto squawks, normal singing, and slightly higher pitched singing, throughout the entire album. Knights Of Cydonia showcases his talents especially when performed live as he uses his entire range of vocal talents in it. // 10

Impression: It's easily the best album of the year. All the songs are pretty damn awesome depending on your mood. Especially if you're feeling in a bit of a flamenco mood. If anyone stole this album, I would skin them alive and then chuck them through a jet engine and then reclaim the album. And then destroy their town. Just 'cause this album is that damn good. // 10

http://ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/compact_discs/muse/black_holes__revelations/index.html

swallowedinamessage
12-06-2006, 10:44 PM
oh yes. thats a review. :)

Ondes Martenot
12-06-2006, 10:46 PM
that review doesn't change my opinion about Muse and their album. that site seems to be something like NME, rates albums and licks arses at the same time

swallowedinamessage
12-06-2006, 10:47 PM
what is that ren? its a pretty big file .. i don't want to download the album again.

amsterdam528
12-06-2006, 10:49 PM
Yeah ok... they gave OK Computer a 10/10 as well....

http://ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/compact_discs/radiohead/ok_computer/index.html

Ondes Martenot
12-06-2006, 10:53 PM
Yeah ok... they gave OK Computer a 10/10 as well....

http://ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/compact_discs/radiohead/ok_computer/index.html

like The Bends, HTTT and...My Iron Lung EP (LOL!)

come on. that site is just ridiculous...Kaiser Chiefs got 10 as well, same with Travis and if i make some searches i'm sure i'll find some other quite overrated reviews...

Ondes Martenot
12-06-2006, 10:56 PM
and seriously...everyone can submit reviews on that site, so please

the album hasn't even been released yet, so the professional reviews won't come ealrier than July

amsterdam528
12-06-2006, 11:02 PM
Since you're so emphatic about "professional" reviews, how can you think your review is even close to important then? :thinking:

Ondes Martenot
12-06-2006, 11:09 PM
Since you're so emphatic about "professional" reviews, how can you think your review is even close to important then? :thinking:

did i ever say that? i made a review after first listening to and shared my first impression. i gave it a 4/10 +/- some points don't play a big role. after several listenings, some songs grew to me, i'm sure i'd review it in a different way if i'd have to do it now. but still as album BH&R didn't impress me too much. i like some songs, because they are new to me and some melodies are really catchy, but i don't like the whole stuff overally. if i'd have to rate it now, i'd give 5/10 maybe. though we only have a mono recording, you can hear what the songs sound like and i don't think i will change my opinion after first listening to the proper album = released one ;)

but i'm sure you all will have a different opinion

Mojo Pin
12-06-2006, 11:22 PM
i meant the difference between ****** and prick isn't big, so i didn't stand why did you mention it in your last post. i never said you slag off Radiohead ;)

depressive and primitive is my personal opinion, Ren. as far as i see actually i was alone in this thread who tried to defend my personal point. i spoke to "my muse friends" who read this thread and reply to it. it wasn't a personal attack against a Muse fan or Muse fans ;)

it was an opinion about a band, if you don't like someone (let's say BEP) you share and opine your thoughts about them. that opinion was sent to Muse fans who are here and with who i had an argument so far. if i would like to piss off Muse fans i would go to a Muse msgboard. but i see no reason why should i piss off them ;)

sorry, if you found it offensive

Fair enough,i think we both make our points of view quite clear and go on would just be repeating ourselves here, just had to make that slagging off point clear cos i dont want anyone to get the wrong idea since i'm also a radiohead fan ;)

Sure, it was your point of view but it was the way you said it m as if was an overwhelming fact, that's what i meant but i think i made that clear in my previous post, so anyone interested just have to re-read it.

Indeed ,if i was going to make a review about any band i'd have to be neutral about it but i couldnt do that with bands i already dislike. It would be unfair, besides if i dont like a band or an album , i wouldnt waste my time reviewing something i dont like. Lets say someone had reviewed another band like green day or alice in chains, then i dont think anyone would've paid too much attention to that since most ppl dont listen that kind of music here but considering that some majority here listens muse and radiohead,then a reply ( for good or bad) was expected. Just imagine someone reviewing and slagging radiohead's new album off, would you try to find out the reason of this or why did that person who reviewed this album even bothered to do so if he/she hates the band? I would've tried to debate the same way i'm doing it now if this was about someone saying radiohead is a rip off or putting down their new album.

But all in all this was a great chance to see what other people think and it's good to see this board is still up for decent debates, thanks for that chance nik, cheers ;)

Mojo Pin
12-06-2006, 11:24 PM
A vid from 2002, kinda rare hmm maybe some ppl have seen this already in poor quality but this one is just wow :o

Ondes Martenot
12-06-2006, 11:43 PM
double post

Ondes Martenot
12-06-2006, 11:43 PM
i'd be really glad to share opinions about Radiohead's albums, any of them ;) people, who would argue are missing, unfortunately...in the last time. of course there are some exceptions but quite few i'd say. i'd like to say a big thanks who went into discussions here in this thread, especially Ren ;)

well it's quite off topic, but let me add something...Radiohead are a band which never ripped off stuff IMO. they could choose another way after The Bends and make another super popular brit-pop album like The Bends was. but they rejected to do it and changed their music direction. i can't describe the brilliance of OKC, because it's amazing. this album gave a new breath to the british bands and let's be honest, the whole new "rock generation" is existing in a big part thanks to those 2 albums. after OKC they already were kinds of legends and they could make "another OKC" with some similar sounds and rip-offs from their own style, but they didn't do that, because they knew it's impossible to make another OKC. well...and Kid A is just not from earth for sure, but created by 5 men who are people actually...however Kid A is the best work as ALBUM. to be honest i needed several litenings to Kid A to realize that this album is an album actually. Kid A takes you to somewhere else. you are not here in this world, you are somewhere else but you can't describe where. man, those Oxford guys had to be really high in that time, but who cares?...

and i have to say thanks to you Ren for contributing here with great points ;)

and hey, i'm not a Muse hater as it was said here and in several threads many many times. even if i dislike their music i wouldn't say i hate them. i hate Crazy Frog so i don;t waste my time to care with that shit. but Muse are a band who makes music. and even if i have a different opinion about them and can't find all those things in their songs which you all can, it doesn't mean at all i hate them. i have my opinion about them as i have an opinion about every band that i had a chance to hear so far. they are an average band, that's all. but as i said before i will listen to their next albums as well, because maybe they will be decent...who knows. i just didn't like BH&R.
el fin

ClearAsCrystal
13-06-2006, 01:30 AM
comments like this come when you can't say anything and you're trying to be smart. sorry doesn't work for me ;)

no, i'm not a Muse fan. i did give a chance to their stuff, but honestly i didn't like it. even if i like some songs (2 or 3 actually), i kinda dislike their music. you can say i hate them, slag off them or whatever, but i wouldn't go that far. actually i think they are an average band. and i see nothing wrong with that. i don't say they are brilliant, either awful. average like Arctic Monkeys, Kaiser Chiefs, Oasis and some others ;) don't like these bands, sorry

you have to give them credit for bringing up some brilliant stuff! I mean..in such short time, they impressed me immensely ... Just ONE album and I was hooked.

I didn't think anything but Radiohead coulda had that effect...but it did and that is why i give cheers to Muse

amsterdam528
13-06-2006, 01:43 AM
you have to give them credit for bringing up some brilliant stuff! I mean..in such short time, they impressed me immensely ... Just ONE album and I was hooked.

I didn't think anything but Radiohead coulda had that effect...but it did and that is why i give cheers to Muse

I second that. Muse was an instant hook for me as well. I remember hearing Bliss and I'm like, shit that's awesome. Then like a year later I bought all their albums and now they are one of my favs of all time.

Radiohead was a little different. I heard Paranoid Android a few times, so I bought OK Computer... then it took me like a year to get really into them. Kid A blew my mind though, and now they're also one of my favorites. I see brilliance in both of their styles, and I don't really see them as comparable anymore. Maybe Showbiz / OK Computer, but they're both much past those styles now.

3dd
13-06-2006, 01:49 AM

wow thanks a lot I'm downloading it now

amsterdam528
13-06-2006, 01:54 AM
WTF... why does Japan always get stuff early? They got X&Y a week early, and now they're getting Black Holes and Revelations on June 28th!

I'm still gonna wait until July 11th, but c'mon...they get theirs early AND they get a bonus track? Why can't they just release the same album at once?

bonita
13-06-2006, 08:13 AM
WTF... why does Japan always get stuff early? They got X&Y a week early, and now they're getting Black Holes and Revelations on June 28th!

I'm still gonna wait until July 11th, but c'mon...they get theirs early AND they get a bonus track? Why can't they just release the same album at once?

i was complaining about this before. damn japanese :dozey: they get everythhhhinnnggggg

bonita
13-06-2006, 08:15 AM
just because you don't like R'n'B it doesn't mean nobody else likes it, i'm not a fan either but let's be fair and don't give 0/4 or say "trusting Pitchfork?" just because you don't like it. you have to find some arguments to prove your rate, they do actually, sometimes in a quite ridiculous way, but sometimes in quite interesting. they rate not only rock, alt rock, metal roc, indie rock and etc...they give a rate to pop, rap, dance albums as well ;)

it was a joke. it's called sarcasm, something people don't seem to understand these days.
i had a feeling no-one would get it.
for the record; i'm a huge fan of rnb, house and some dance too ;) so, meh.

bonita
13-06-2006, 08:21 AM

i love you. :kiss: :nice:

Lera
13-06-2006, 08:29 AM
What's the point in all these site reviews? Each of them is subjective anyway and it won't change my opinion.

Even if all 'cool' journals and sites said that Muse sucks it wouldn't mean they really do.

You know how many reviews say Pussycat Dolls are awesome? I think, many. But nothing can make me like them.

So the only review that important is my review 'cos it's my poinion about the band and music they do.

fifi
13-06-2006, 10:01 AM
Is that the vid where they played dead star and can't take my eyes off you?? I loveeeee that video!! :)

bonita
13-06-2006, 10:03 AM
it sure is :nice:

Lera
13-06-2006, 10:04 AM
Can't take my eayes of you? What's that?....

bonita
13-06-2006, 10:07 AM
you know that song that's really old? it's really famous, you'd recognise it if you heard it.

"you're just too good to be truuueee
can't take me eyessss of youuuu
you'd be like heaven to touch
i wanna hold you soooo much"
blah blah
haha
well muse did a cover of it
it's aweeesommeee :heart:

Lera
13-06-2006, 10:11 AM
Oh and I thought it's Damien Rice :tongue:

alyssa
13-06-2006, 10:26 AM
What's the point in all these site reviews? Each of them is subjective anyway and it won't change my opinion.

Even if all 'cool' journals and sites said that Muse sucks it wouldn't mean they really do.

You know how many reviews say Pussycat Dolls are awesome? I think, many. But nothing can make me like them.

So the only review that important is my review 'cos it's my poinion about the band and music they do.

Agreed! I made a point like this a while ago, and I whole-heartedly agree. :)

It's really hard to critique music... well, someone playing a music scale, or reciting a piece, sure. That's easy, but not creative music... songs.... meh... Someone will freaking love it, and another will hate it with a passion. It's impossible to see all sides of it from a single point of view, so we might as well just like/dislike whatever, and let others like/dislike whatever.

I don't even know what the hell I'm saying. :laugh3:

Mojo Pin
13-06-2006, 10:26 AM
You're welcome bonita :kiss:
luff ya too and hey australia won weeee! :D

bonita
13-06-2006, 10:31 AM
You're welcome bonita :kiss:
luff ya too and hey australia won weeee! :D
thankies :nice:
haha
you better have watched it on your plasma! :nice:

swallowedinamessage
13-06-2006, 11:42 AM
lol i'm not complaining too much cause the UK release is 3rd July :D ... but yeah, japan is always first for some reason ...

although not when they played australia ... great match :)

Ondes Martenot
13-06-2006, 11:47 AM
brilliant stuff

?

linnea
13-06-2006, 05:56 PM

Thank you so much:kiss:
you made my day, what a great video:)

amsterdam528
13-06-2006, 06:35 PM
lol i'm not complaining too much cause the UK release is 3rd July :D ... but yeah, japan is always first for some reason ...

lol

I knew I should have watched the second half of that game! XD

berrywoman
13-06-2006, 08:52 PM
I just got word that MUSE is coming back to NYC!!!!! :D I am very excited!!! Presale this Thursday..... I'll be there! Hopefully I'll get tickets.. since Radiohead was a bust... :(

edit: ahhahaaa!! Presale to the presale 6/14!! :sneaky: I am soooooooooooo there!

bedofroses
13-06-2006, 08:59 PM
does anyone else have a ive version of creep by muse?
its so scarily simaler to thoms voice....its creepy...

bonita
14-06-2006, 02:03 AM

damn straighhhhhtttttttt!!! :laugh1: :nice:

lol

I knew I should have watched the second half of that game! XD

i was about to go to sleep literally 10 minutes before it ended because i thought it was all over and it was 1am and i had school the next day, but i decided to finish the game, and my gosh the last 7 minutes were amazinnnnng :stunned:

bonita
14-06-2006, 02:03 AM
susanna, i love your new siggy :nice:

and kelly, sorry i don't have the muse version of creep. :cry:

Mojo Pin
14-06-2006, 03:49 AM
as far as i know, there's no such version of creep by muse :o

bonita
14-06-2006, 07:12 AM
would muse even cover radiohead though? they draw too many comparisons already though, they'd be digging themselves into their own hole if they even covered them. hmmm.

swallowedinamessage
14-06-2006, 11:44 AM
i wouldn't have thought there is a version of creep and lol you saying that Matt's voice sounds like sooo much like Thoms in the version, likelihood is that it is actually Thoms voice. :)

bonita
14-06-2006, 11:50 AM
nigey boooyy :nice:

swallowedinamessage
14-06-2006, 11:59 AM
heellllllooooooooooooo you sexy australian :P

bonita
14-06-2006, 12:11 PM
hahaha how be you this fine evening. wait, morning in england? :kiss:

swallowedinamessage
14-06-2006, 01:04 PM
yes yes. its 1pm here, night where you are? .. about to get ready to watch the Spain v Ukraine match. hoping Spain win cause i put a bet on them to win the world cup :)

'Hands are red with your blame
megaphone screaming my name
whimpers someone i should have loved
souls weeping above'

linnea
14-06-2006, 08:19 PM
susanna, i love your new siggy :nice:

thank you bonita:kiss:

I was on the Muse forum earlier and there's a thread about Matt's sense of humour.. Someone posted the video where Matt is sitting on some stairs and giving an interview, have you've seen it? very funny:lol: "How do you see yourself?" "I see myself... not very often really":laugh3:

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND-az7bU5ms)

B_E_C_K_A
14-06-2006, 09:01 PM
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000FVQYYK.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V66577150_.jpg

Muse - Black Holes & Revelations

Genre: Alternative
Bitrate: 320 kbit/s
Rip date: 12.06.2006
Release date: 11.07.2006

Tracklist:

1.Take a Bow
2.Starlight
3.Supermassive Black Hole
4.Map Of The Problematique
5.Soldier's Poem
6.Invincible
7.Assassin
8.Exo-Politics
9.City Of Delusion
10.Hoodoo
11.Knights Of Cydonia

Part 1
http://up.aqache.com/?act=download&fid=G9y1TO86

Part 2
http://up.aqache.com/?act=download&fid=PtES7C37

Enjoy !!!
Btw anyone got the vid of ''Supermassive Black Hole''
I did see it on MTV

B_E_C_K_A
14-06-2006, 09:14 PM
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000FVQYYK.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V66577150_.jpg

Muse - Black Holes & Revelations

Genre: Alternative
Bitrate: 320 kbit/s
Rip date: 12.06.2006
Release date: 11.07.2006

Tracklist:

1.Take a Bow
2.Starlight
3.Supermassive Black Hole
4.Map Of The Problematique
5.Soldier's Poem
6.Invincible
7.Assassin
8.Exo-Politics
9.City Of Delusion
10.Hoodoo
11.Knights Of Cydonia

Part 1
http://up.aqache.com/?act=download&fid=G9y1TO86

Part 2
http://up.aqache.com/?act=download&fid=PtES7C37

Enjoy it

Btw anyone got the vid of ''Supermassive Black Hole'' ?

ClearAsCrystal
14-06-2006, 09:26 PM
?

music... baby :dozey:

*andrea*
14-06-2006, 09:42 PM
Btw anyone got the vid of ''Supermassive Black Hole'' ?

did you try youtube?

swallowedinamessage
14-06-2006, 10:25 PM
thanks but don't post the leak of the album here, we want people to go and buy it!

amsterdam528
14-06-2006, 11:22 PM
Ha! It's right in front of me, yet I have no desire to download it! w00t

I learned well.... from X&Y. :laugh3:

Voxxyn
14-06-2006, 11:57 PM
You just have to tempt me :rolleyes:

I haven't succombed. Yet.

Mojo Pin
14-06-2006, 11:59 PM
anyone else addicted to map of the problematique? :o

clockpolitiks
15-06-2006, 12:53 AM
I actually dont like that song too much.

clockpolitiks
15-06-2006, 12:57 AM
yea its on youtube

bonita
15-06-2006, 01:04 AM
yes yes. its 1pm here, night where you are? .. about to get ready to watch the Spain v Ukraine match. hoping Spain win cause i put a bet on them to win the world cup :)

'Hands are red with your blame
megaphone screaming my name
whimpers someone i should have loved
souls weeping above'

it was night yes :nice: i watched the first half, it was a good game. 4-0, so your chances are looking good ;)

thank you bonita:kiss:

I was on the Muse forum earlier and there's a thread about Matt's sense of humour.. Someone posted the video where Matt is sitting on some stairs and giving an interview, have you've seen it? very funny:lol: "How do you see yourself?" "I see myself... not very often really":laugh3:

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND-az7bU5ms)

no problemo :nice:
wow i don't think i've seen that interview. i've got another interview on my wall from a magazine, i love his sense of humour, they've got this great sense of humour, and wit. like coldplay too, they're so quick witted and everything. it's great. :)

thanks but don't post the leak of the album here, we want people to go and buy it!
too late :uhoh:

anyone else addicted to map of the problematique? :o
that was one of my favourites the first time i downloaded the live version. it's one of the best on the album. frikken love this song to death. these guys are so amazing, it hurts :cry:

my fave at the moment is city of delusion, it's fantastiiiiquuueeeee. :heart:
can't wait till i can buy this damn thing. commmmeee on, hurry up july.

bonita
15-06-2006, 01:08 AM
?

:dozey: can't we just accept that some people think that muse's stuff is brilliant? it's not going to harm anyone. and i'm sorry if it hurts your dedication and appreciation to radiohead.

B_E_C_K_A
15-06-2006, 06:30 AM
Ahh ok then
sorry

linnea
15-06-2006, 09:17 AM
OMG the link is here:stunned: still I'm not downloading it, less than 3 weeks left..

I can post the link to Matt's interview or upload it, if you'd like to see it... it's quite a big file, the interview is almost 20 minutes..

and yep, I definitely am addicted to Map of the Problematique:nice:

EDIT: I saw Supermassive Black Hole on tv earlier, looked very good. Hadn't seen Muse on Finnish television before.. yay! :)

bonita
15-06-2006, 10:32 AM
that would be great thanks susie :nice: a link is okay, i don't want you to spend too much time uploading it. :)

same supermassive black hole was on mtv as i was randomly flicking channels, i was sooo surprised, they never show muse on mtv. :o

linnea
15-06-2006, 10:50 AM
ok here's the link

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=328DB99F453BA334

hope it works:)

it's a really funny interview, but it's difficult to tell when he's being serious or if he is just having a laugh:D

Mojo Pin
15-06-2006, 03:08 PM
Thankies :D

I'll upload something later for you all :kiss:

linnea
15-06-2006, 07:01 PM
^yes, pleeease upload:) some Muse while waiting for July:nice:

3dd
15-06-2006, 07:02 PM
yes can't wait for the video:D

Mojo Pin
15-06-2006, 07:03 PM
http://rapidshare.de/files/23140972/VTS_02_1.avi.html

my plug in baaaaaby in unbroken virgin realities :kiss:

3dd
15-06-2006, 07:08 PM
thanks soo much:kiss:

Mojo Pin
15-06-2006, 08:04 PM
http://rapidshare.de/files/23146373/VTS_02_1_1_.avi.html

Matt = guitar god :o

berrywoman
15-06-2006, 08:26 PM
YAY!! I got ickets for MUSE in August in NYC!!!! :D I am soooo jazzed!!! woohooo!

linnea
15-06-2006, 10:18 PM
^wow congrats:)

thank you for the uploads:kiss: ending to Stockholm Syndrome:stunned:

Matt is definitely multi-talented:cool:
any chance someone has a video or at least a clip where he's playing the piano? I'd love to see more of that :)

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h308/linnea06/muse/matt_guitar.jpg
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h308/linnea06/muse/muse_matt3.jpg

ProgRocker
16-06-2006, 01:07 AM
:dozey: can't we just accept that some people think that muse's stuff is brilliant? it's not going to harm anyone. and i'm sorry if it hurts your dedication and appreciation to radiohead.

Well, I'm a huge Radiohead fan, and still love Muse to death. To each his own, I guess...:dozey:

I can't wait till the new album comes out. :D

bonita
16-06-2006, 07:42 AM
Well, I'm a huge Radiohead fan, and still love Muse to death. To each his own, I guess...:dozey:

I can't wait till the new album comes out. :D

as am i. i'm a ridiculously huge muse fan, and a massive radiohead fan, but that seems to bother some people around here. :dozey:

Matter-Eater Lad
16-06-2006, 07:45 AM
I cant wait to hear this cd

bonita
16-06-2006, 07:46 AM
ok here's the link

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=328DB99F453BA334

hope it works:)

it's a really funny interview, but it's difficult to tell when he's being serious or if he is just having a laugh:D

thank you susanna :nice: haha he's such a cutie, bless him :nice: :kiss:

http://rapidshare.de/files/23140972/VTS_02_1.avi.html

my plug in baaaaaby in unbroken virgin realities :kiss:
i love you. :kiss: but you knew that already :nice:

fifi
16-06-2006, 09:33 AM
^wow congrats:)

thank you for the uploads:kiss: ending to Stockholm Syndrome:stunned:

any chance someone has a video or at least a clip where he's playing the piano? I'd love to see more of that :)

I do :) I'll post it later on ;)

Congrats on the tickets camu!! You're sooo lucky:stunned:

Ondes Martenot
16-06-2006, 10:34 AM
as am i. i'm a ridiculously huge muse fan, and a massive radiohead fan, but that seems to bother some people around here. :dozey:

childish. very

why would it bother me?? eh?

if i'd bother me, i'd say "fuck off fucking Muse fan, go and listen to your fucking overrated Muse etc."

did i?

so?

bonita
16-06-2006, 10:36 AM
and when crystal said "muse had made brilliant music" you responded with
? in an insulting manner.

that's not childish? :dozey: not in nik's books, nooo.

Ondes Martenot
16-06-2006, 10:39 AM
and when crystal said "muse had made brilliant music" you responded with in an insulting manner.

that's not childish? :dozey: not in nik's books, nooo.

read bcak then and you'll see...she said: "YOU (it means ME) should give them some respect for bringing some brilliant stuff in that short time"

i didn't stand why did she say that i think Muse's stuff is brilliant

linnea
16-06-2006, 11:12 AM
I do :) I'll post it later on ;)

brilliant! looking forward to that!:)

The italian scientist
16-06-2006, 12:06 PM
What d'you think of the new album? I like it, but it ain't as powerful as the previous three. Anyway, Muse live concerts are still the experience: saw them in Milan 10 days ago and it was amazing!

bonita
16-06-2006, 12:12 PM
i don't think you can't judge a new album against its previous 3 after it being available for such a short period. ;) i'm sure your opinion of it will evolve after time. :)

badlydrawngirl
16-06-2006, 02:33 PM
Knights of Cydonia is amaaaaazing.

berrywoman
16-06-2006, 04:09 PM
Anyone interested in 3 floor tix for MUSE at Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC?? Preferably people in NYC... but its not limited to...

PM me. :nice:

Mojo Pin
16-06-2006, 04:19 PM
Knights of Cydonia is amaaaaazing.
Why thank you :charming:

Jk haha

berrywoman
16-06-2006, 04:25 PM
^ :lol: I thought the same thing!!

Space Cadet
16-06-2006, 07:33 PM

Here's a couple from youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROt4hNI_Mdo
Butterflies and Hurricaines... I love how he throws himself on the piano in the solo then grins about it. :laugh3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c02gBveKq70
:stunned: Insanely talented...

berrywoman
16-06-2006, 08:16 PM
I can't wait for August! Seeing all this live footage is rekindling my love for Muse!!

linnea
16-06-2006, 08:25 PM
Here's a couple from youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROt4hNI_Mdo
Butterflies and Hurricaines... I love how he throws himself on the piano in the solo then grins about it. :laugh3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c02gBveKq70
:stunned: Insanely talented...

first he plays an amazing piano solo and then the smile, awwww:heart: and I can't believe he was 12 in that second video:shocked2:wow:stunned:

crazyduckette
16-06-2006, 10:44 PM
On Jonathan Ross tonight? :)

bedofroses
16-06-2006, 10:53 PM
:o...really! bloody hell

crazyduckette
16-06-2006, 10:55 PM
thats what me dad just told me :nice:
not quite yet I dont think....at the end of the show

swallowedinamessage
17-06-2006, 12:11 AM
yes they played Supermassive Black Hole ... had to wait the whole show for that but it was worth it cause they were awesome :) + Chris has a beard :stunned: but yes looking good and playing beautifully. :)

Mojo Pin
17-06-2006, 12:16 AM
Whoa, did they play knights of cydonia by any chance? :o i heard they would hmm or maybe i was daydreaming again hahaha

swallowedinamessage
17-06-2006, 12:22 AM
unfortunately not, only SMB, don't think they'd have had time!

however they are on Top of the pops on sunday, to play Supermassive again so that will be worth a quick look :)

bonita
17-06-2006, 01:32 AM
first he plays an amazing piano solo and then the smile, awwww:heart: and I can't believe he was 12 in that second video:shocked2:wow:stunned:

AWWWW what a cutiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeee :nice:

The italian scientist
17-06-2006, 02:35 PM
Anyone been at Milan gig? I was there and it was absolutely fantastic!

berrywoman
17-06-2006, 03:30 PM
Guys... just in case anyone missed it... my Friend has 3 extra tix to the NYC gig -floor section.. its standing room only.. but she ended up getting 3 2nd Mezz tickets and would rather use these. She's looking to sell the 3 floor ones....

please.. if you're in the NYC area... and would like to go.. PM me. :nice:

Space Cadet
17-06-2006, 04:39 PM
I want to go... but I don't live in NY. *sigh*

berrywoman
17-06-2006, 09:20 PM
:cry:

Ted
17-06-2006, 10:11 PM
Saw them on Wossy yesterday and they rocked! Chris is porbably my favourite bassist...he is a god!!! They are becoming one of my favourite bands. I do this...I never follow a band when they come out and are talked about but now I love them! :D

Ted
17-06-2006, 10:12 PM
Saw them on Wossy yesterday and they rocked! Chris is probably my favourite bassist...he is a god!!! They are becoming one of my favourite bands. I do this...I never follow a band when they come out and are talked about but now I love them! :D

amsterdam528
18-06-2006, 01:49 AM
Continuing my trend of recording myself playing Muse, here's a video of me playing a compressed version of Apocalypse Please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAH3FBRlFEw

bonita
18-06-2006, 01:57 AM
nice work there. the video is a few seconds ahead of the playing, but it's great.

amsterdam528
18-06-2006, 01:59 AM
Yeah, youtube did the same for my bass one. The one I put on myspace is better.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=837150601&n=2

bonita
18-06-2006, 01:59 AM
Saw them on Wossy yesterday and they rocked! Chris is porbably my favourite bassist...he is a god!!! They are becoming one of my favourite bands. I do this...I never follow a band when they come out and are talked about but now I love them! :D

better late than never i say. ;)

berrywoman
18-06-2006, 04:49 AM
How beautiful of a song is DarkShines???? :stunned: I love this song, especially the live from Osaka performance.....

Click me for Matt Heaven (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NV72L56G)

I absolutely love the way Matt sings in this.... its, erm, uh.. very uh... nice! :sneaky: :whip:

amsterdam528
18-06-2006, 05:19 AM
Whoa that's awesome. Darkshines is one of those songs I never imagined being played live. Actually, most of Origin and Showbiz are like that for me. :shocked2:

O-saka!

bonita
18-06-2006, 05:52 AM
i lovvvvvvvvvvvvveee it when they play darkshines live.
they're so brilliant, it's crazy. :heart:

clockpolitiks
18-06-2006, 06:07 AM
I wish I had .000001% of the talent that matt has.

linnea
18-06-2006, 12:15 PM
How beautiful of a song is DarkShines???? :stunned: I love this song, especially the live from Osaka performance.....

Click me for Matt Heaven (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NV72L56G)

I absolutely love the way Matt sings in this.... its, erm, uh.. very uh... nice! :sneaky: :whip:

lovely:cool: thanks for posting the link:)

swallowedinamessage
18-06-2006, 01:21 PM
anyone heard Crying Shame the studio version? :) sounds good .. bit different from the live version, well a lot really!

amsterdam528
18-06-2006, 05:34 PM
The album version of Starlight's pretty good. Sounds just like the live one.

Black Rose
18-06-2006, 07:14 PM
Anyone heard the b-side to supermassive black hole single yet?

Crying Shame I believe it's called

swallowedinamessage
18-06-2006, 07:16 PM
yes yes i have .. as i said :) its a lot different from the live version but its really good :)

linnea
18-06-2006, 08:06 PM
I haven't heard the b-side yet.. but only 3 days and the single will be officially released here :) I have my schedule planned for the day:D

berrywoman
19-06-2006, 02:42 AM
Whoa that's awesome. Darkshines is one of those songs I never imagined being played live. Actually, most of Origin and Showbiz are like that for me. :shocked2:

O-saka!

Citizen is awesome live too.... I hope they play this live though, this time around in the States..

oh, and.. you're welcome guys! :nice:

amsterdam528
19-06-2006, 07:01 PM
Anyone got any good Muse wallpaper? I'm trying to Muse-out myspace right now. :D

EDIT: Hmm how's this for Mused out? http://www.myspace.com/amsterdam528

Mojo Pin
19-06-2006, 10:52 PM
Just got 3 more muse dvd's, i'm have a musegasmic day :o

swallowedinamessage
20-06-2006, 12:30 AM
yeahhhhhh thats the way to go :D

amsterdam528
20-06-2006, 01:42 AM
Anyone got the String Quartet tribute?

bonita
20-06-2006, 08:21 AM
Just got 3 more muse dvd's, i'm have a musegasmic day :o

musegasmic hahaha

ClearAsCrystal
20-06-2006, 08:23 AM
"...cuz i want it now ..i want it now...give me your heart and your sooouuul!..."

:dance:

Yes, master Matt.

alyssa
20-06-2006, 09:15 AM
"...cuz i want it now ..i want it now...give me your heart and your sooouuul!..."

Yes, master Matt.

ClearAsCrystal
20-06-2006, 09:32 AM

Post your youtube deal here!

alyssa
20-06-2006, 09:33 AM

Post your youtube deal here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AC3u709PcQ

:smug:

ClearAsCrystal
20-06-2006, 10:04 AM
:smug2:

bonita
20-06-2006, 10:55 AM
http://myspace-473.vo.llnwd.net/00845/37/41/845601473_l.jpg

ClearAsCrystal
20-06-2006, 11:11 AM
yeah

nice outfits

BUUUTTT

who want to help me tear em off? :wink3:

teeth are accepted as sheers for the job :wink:

Mojo Pin
20-06-2006, 04:23 PM
Who wants a vid of knights of cydonia live? :mellow:

Lera
20-06-2006, 04:32 PM
:curtain:

I just watched my Hullabaloo dvd for the 537621 th time........ I luff them so.

linnea
20-06-2006, 04:38 PM
Who wants a vid of knights of cydonia live? :mellow:

ME ME ME! yes pleeease!:)

-JaK-
20-06-2006, 05:16 PM
Anyone got the String Quartet tribute?

I do, tis very good and gives some of the songs quite a change (The Samll Print for example is quite scary when played like that)

And Ren, still offering that video :P

Mojo Pin
20-06-2006, 05:48 PM
here you go :kiss:

http://rapidshare.de/files/23605421/Muse_-_Knights_Of_Cydonia__Live_1_s_Big_Weekend_2006__.w mv.html

(http://rapidshare.de/files/23605421/Muse_-_Knights_Of_Cydonia__Live_1_s_Big_Weekend_2006__.w mv.html)

Lera
20-06-2006, 06:00 PM
http://myspace-473.vo.llnwd.net/00845/37/41/845601473_l.jpg
Bonners. I luff you. These pants, oh, these pink pants.... :uneasy: They kill me.

linnea
20-06-2006, 06:24 PM

http://rapidshare.de/files/23605421/Muse_-_Knights_Of_Cydonia__Live_1_s_Big_Weekend_2006__.w mv.html

thank you!! :)

ClearAsCrystal
20-06-2006, 08:16 PM

(http://rapidshare.de/files/23605421/Muse_-_Knights_Of_Cydonia__Live_1_s_Big_Weekend_2006__.w mv.html)

:nice: Gracias!

ClearAsCrystal
21-06-2006, 05:26 AM
Muse - Super massive black holes (video)

freaky

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mF9OvIol9eY&search=Muse

watermelonc1
21-06-2006, 06:15 AM
i totally love that song.
i'll buy their cd when it release in my country as soon as i can :dance:

bonita
21-06-2006, 08:15 AM
thankies for the vid renny boy :kiss:

Bonners. I luff you. These pants, oh, these pink pants.... :uneasy: They kill me.

hahaha i luff you too val. :nice: these pink pants man, seeriously. i forget everything when i see these pink pants. :dead:

linnea
21-06-2006, 11:59 AM
Supermassive Black Hole. I have the actual single, finally. Wow I'm so happy! :nice::D

fifi
22-06-2006, 02:41 PM
I'll upload feeling good live later...I know I said I would last week, but didn't get a chance to sorry :(

berrywoman
22-06-2006, 03:31 PM
NO takers on the Muse tix, huh??? :(

I think they are still up for grabs.... PM me!

twin4life
22-06-2006, 04:37 PM
I never knew the album was leaked!!

*starts downloading*

now i'm excited. :D

twin4life
22-06-2006, 04:42 PM
supermassive black hole video freaked me out....

in other news....I'M SEEING MUSE AT THE END OF JULY! BOUGHT MY TICKETS YESTERDAY!!

ahem. yes. :) i'm so excited. just wanted to share my news with others.

swallowedinamessage
22-06-2006, 05:14 PM
NO takers on the Muse tix, huh??? :(

I think they are still up for grabs.... PM me!

how about putting them on ebay? .. thing is New York is slightly far away from me but hey .. i'm sure they'd be plenty of takers on ebay :)

fifi
22-06-2006, 07:59 PM
Here's feeling good live at the tmf cafe :)

http://rapidshare.de/files/23812364/feeling_good_live_at_tmf_cafe.mpeg.html

berrywoman
23-06-2006, 04:31 AM
how about putting them on ebay? .. thing is New York is slightly far away from me but hey .. i'm sure they'd be plenty of takers on ebay :)

thanks for the suggestion! I'll ask my friend if thats an option she wants to pursue ;) we just thought we'd give the 'locals' first dibs. ;)

ClearAsCrystal
23-06-2006, 04:33 AM
I would take em if I like, didn't live in Texas.

bonita
23-06-2006, 07:12 AM
ditto, if i didn't live in australia. haha.

thanks for the vid feefs! :nice:

fifi
23-06-2006, 09:38 AM
You're very welcome bonnie :)

Oh and thanks Ren for the KOC vid! :kiss:

-JaK-
23-06-2006, 07:03 PM
I won the Supermassive Gig Competetion!!!!!
I'm soooooo fookin' happy :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ClearAsCrystal
23-06-2006, 08:29 PM
And what does that entitle you to? Free Muse concerts? :wacko:

-JaK-
23-06-2006, 09:46 PM
Well one free Muse concert anyway
At Shepherds Bush Empire
IT's going to be so awesome, and it's this Wednesday :D

swallowedinamessage
23-06-2006, 10:27 PM
Well one free Muse concert anyway
At Shepherds Bush Empire
IT's going to be so awesome, and it's this Wednesday :D

wow!!!!!!! i went in for that! - you're sooooo lucky .. how many people won? think its about 1500 people who will be a the gig ... !!!

heartofgold
23-06-2006, 10:27 PM
must is absolutely AMAZING

-JaK-
23-06-2006, 10:30 PM
wow!!!!!!! i went in for that! - you're sooooo lucky .. how many people won? think its about 1500 people who will be a the gig ... !!!
Yeah, I heard that when they first did it, it was gonna be about 250 :stunned:
But 1500 sounds good. That'll include the guests aswell. It's going to be so amazing, and I haven't heard the new album yet so I won't recognise some of the songs :D

Mojo Pin
24-06-2006, 01:28 AM
Hey you crazy kids!

:lol:

bonita
24-06-2006, 02:12 AM
ooohhhh that's awesome jak! you lucky mannnnnn, you!

Lera
24-06-2006, 08:37 AM
Hey you crazy kids!

:lol:

Someone is kid by himself :uneasy:

swallowedinamessage
24-06-2006, 03:12 PM
Yeah, I heard that when they first did it, it was gonna be about 250 :stunned:
But 1500 sounds good. That'll include the guests aswell. It's going to be so amazing, and I haven't heard the new album yet so I won't recognise some of the songs :D

ah yeah i bet it will be a fantastic night ... you'll have to let us know how it went. you could be one mtv2 cause they will be showing the gig on there sometime, can't remember when ...

Grounded, Boxed In.
Like the evil in your veins
Grounded, Boxed In,
I am stuck with you

swallowedinamessage
26-06-2006, 01:44 PM
if anyone is interested, the whole album Black Holes & Revelations will be on Muse's myspace page later today i think so check it out .. it will be proper quality & none of the mono thats been going around :)

bonita
26-06-2006, 01:49 PM
oooohhh yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :heart:
thanks nige :nice:

Shiver129
26-06-2006, 03:57 PM
oooooooooo i likes the supermassive hole song!! quite a strange name though :) i saw them on Jonathon Ross the other week and they sounded really good live!!

Mojo Pin
26-06-2006, 07:32 PM
http://http://rapidshare.de/files/24195497/Muse_-_Crying_Shame.mp3.html

Too much
And we demolished too much
An yeah we really fucked it up
An yeah baby you lost your touch
But we had a dream
And it was meant to be
And we are kissing gods
Against all the odds

Now it's a crying shame
Well it's a crying shaaaaaaaame

I'm addicted to this song :dance:

(http://rapidshare.de/files/24195497/Muse_-_Crying_Shame.mp3.html)

fifi
26-06-2006, 09:59 PM
Jak! You're sooooooooooooo lucky man!! :o

Have a fantastic time, but that's a given anyway! :cool:

Space Cadet
27-06-2006, 05:09 AM
if anyone is interested, the whole album Black Holes & Revelations will be on Muse's myspace page later today i think so check it out .. it will be proper quality & none of the mono thats been going around :)

Wow... I just listened to the myspace preview...

The leaked versions really did suck!

clockpolitiks
27-06-2006, 05:04 PM
Its on thier myspace now. Yea, the leaked versions did suck!

Mojo Pin
28-06-2006, 03:30 AM
http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/4656/00museblackholesandrevelations.jpg

http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/4656/00museblackholesandrevelations.jpg

http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/273/00museblackholesandrevelations1.jpg

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/4656/00museblackholesandrevelations.jpg

http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/9813/00museblackholesandrevelations2.jpg

http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/2816/00museblackholesandrevelations3.jpg

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/4656/00museblackholesandrevelations.jpg

http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/4656/00museblackholesandrevelations.jpg

http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/1438/00museblackholesandrevelations4.jpg

http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/273/00museblackholesandrevelations1.jpg

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/4656/00museblackholesandrevelations.jpg

:o

Random but i'm getting the jap edition of black holes and revelations tomorrow! i paid $50 for it but i dont care, cant wait!

Mojo Pin
28-06-2006, 03:41 AM
http://rapidshare.de/files/24289480/12-muse-glorious__bonus_track_-jrp.mp3.html

Glorious! gotta love it, damn i'm so addicted now :dead:

ClearAsCrystal
28-06-2006, 04:24 AM
WOWOWOW :stunned: thank you for the album art and the file!!! :kiss:

bonita
28-06-2006, 09:18 AM
http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/4656/00museblackholesandrevelations.jpg

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/4656/00museblackholesandrevelations.jpg

i'd buy the album JUST for those 2 pictures of dom.

swallowedinamessage
28-06-2006, 11:39 AM
wow i'm loving the inserts & artwork for the album ... soo glad they continue to put lyrics with the album :) and the pics of them look as stunning as ever.

i was just about to up Glorious to realise ren has done it already :) .. love that track, which obviously was Des. Intro is stunning.

bart
28-06-2006, 12:29 PM
I will be getting this album on the 3rd July Monday cant wait ! you guys should check out kasibian, you will like it if u like muse !

whiteshadows
28-06-2006, 03:30 PM
love the album art. less than a week to have it in my hands.
Any news on the European tour? where can I find it?

fifi
28-06-2006, 04:09 PM
Oh the sleeve looks cool!! :)

Am I the only one whose leaked versions were the same as the album versions on myspace?!?! :o