PDA

View Full Version : listen to the real version of death an all his friends!!!!!!!!!!!

mrparker2628
04-06-2008, 05:53 AM
ok so not too sure if this is going around in the threads, but i found some great clips of the song death and all his friends. its featured at the start of a greys anatomey episode. here is the link to listen along with a great piano cover!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-kzuFMUnYo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HndpAgVkpXw

alyssa
04-06-2008, 05:55 AM
Aw crap I thought you had a studio version. :laugh3:

And there's a few topics on this already. :) Welcome, by the way!

yamfox
04-06-2008, 05:55 AM
Huhhh.... dang noobs, we had this 3 weeks ago

mrparker2628
04-06-2008, 05:57 AM
damn ,sorry man....... just trying to help

alyssa
04-06-2008, 06:00 AM
It's okay! It's an understandable error. :)

I hope you stick around! We're a loving community--really! :laugh3:

mrparker2628
04-06-2008, 06:03 AM
hahaha ok, thanks! I plan on it...

TraceOddity
04-06-2008, 06:15 AM
OK, Little lecture here: We were ALL newbies once, and we ALL wanted to help, so even though the 'noob' comment was probably humerous, be patient.:)

Welcome and thanks even though we have it. I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd rather people post not knowing if it's been posted than not bother posting stuff at all. Hope you stick around. And do yourself a favour: Take a thorough look through the forums before you post links etc...I wish
I had when I joined,lol.:D:D

shivanair
04-06-2008, 07:31 AM
OK, Little lecture here: We were ALL newbies once, and we ALL wanted to help, so even though the 'noob' comment was probably humerous, be patient.:)

Welcome and thanks even though we have it. I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd rather people post not knowing if it's been posted than not bother posting stuff at all. Hope you stick around. And do yourself a favour: Take a thorough look through the forums before you post links etc...I wish
I had when I joined,lol.:D:D

falls in love..

Acer_NoDoubter
04-06-2008, 08:12 AM
OK since this thread is going nowhere I'm going to use it for a personal matter....

TRACIE MORGAN: WTF with your avatr picture with Chris wearing sexy tidy whities??????? I must say it's part disturbing, part sexy....grrrrrrrrrrr hahahahahaha

rudy_o
04-06-2008, 08:21 AM
ok. thanks anyway, parker :)

Hotplay007
04-06-2008, 09:08 AM
It's okay! It's an understandable error. :)

I hope you stick around! We're a loving community--really! :laugh3:

yeah something like that....:shame: